Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Locked This topic is locked.
azoreseuropa
Superstar!
416 posts

Scratch by me. First pose.. The Mini Boss called Mash that found in Super Nintendo/Famicom called Rockman 7 but it was never existed in Rockman 7 FC version. So I want to put it in FC 8 bit version someday. By the way, the color palette is not actually NES version just in case if you say something about it, lol. I just need it from an original Mash's color just for an appearance. The real NES palette will be add with your help if its good sprite or any change and I wont make a full sheet .. not yet anyway. Right now, it is almost finish exclude metal pipe on his back as you see is now missing. What do you think ? I want to improve it. Thanks.

EDIT: It have been 4 days.. No one comments expect Dr. Cossack. I will remove it to prevent from steal my sprite. I dont mind that someone might have took it already. I am working on full sheet soon. Good day and bye.

EDIT: Dr. Cossack, I thank you kindly for your answer. That's all I need. Maybe one opinion is a good enough from you. Thanks again. Cheers.

Edited by bearmon2010 on May 16, 2013 at 15:44:07

Edited by bearmon2010 on May 20, 2013 at 8:18:44

Attached image:

RockmanForte aka bearmon2010

azoreseuropa
Superstar!
416 posts

11 people and no comments ? :( I really need your opinion and advice.. Please ?

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

It looks good, although I'm not sure if you could make something with so many colors work based on the NES' limitations. You might need to eliminate at least the green if you want to play with those rules.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

azoreseuropa
Superstar!
416 posts

I am glad that you come here. Are you sure that there is anything you can do to improve it ? Like a little bit short somewhat or anything ?

Yeah but if you look at planetman.. He has 7 colors. :D

azoreseuropa
Superstar!
416 posts

Bump ??? :)

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Please don't bump. It hasn't even been 24 hours since your last post, give people a chance to reply.

Plant Man does have 7 colors, but as you can see, they aren't mixed: all the red and orange are on his head, while the green and blue are at the bottom. That way, each region of the sprite has 3 colors only, which works within the limitations of the NES. As you were concerned about it's size, I wouldn't make him any bigger. All proportions kept, in his NES format, he's taller than he was before!

Edited by Dr. Cossack on May 18, 2013 at 16:53:31

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

azoreseuropa
Superstar!
416 posts

Ahh. I understand.

Edited by bearmon2010 on May 20, 2013 at 8:19:12

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Locking on request.

~ Lock ~