User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Mega Man in Smash 4!!

Pages: 1 2

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on September 11, 2014 at 9:26:22 [Post link]

Oh. My. GOD.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

Badges: Caprice Rin Tezuka Soldier Spy Engineer ... and 22 more
Stream: I am VGWuhu, King of Monks http://cloud.steamp...

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on September 12, 2014 at 23:47:30 [Post link]

I got the demo, impressions on MEGAMAN since I'm assuming that's who we're all looking towards.

He's...less than great, really. He's definitely the slowest feeling character in the demo, and most of his moves leave him wide open for punishment. The game in general has sped up quite a bit from Brawl, but Megaman feels like a Brawl character still.

Daveris
Forum Poster

Badges: Princess Celestia Spy Sniper Medic Lilly Satou ... and 18 more
Stream: Mirror Spock is best Spock.

NetNavi:
WeatherMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on September 28, 2014 at 23:51:29 [Post link]

Quote from post #235011:
Originally posted by TopHat
I got the demo, impressions on MEGAMAN since I'm assuming that's who we're all looking towards.

He's...less than great, really. He's definitely the slowest feeling character in the demo, and most of his moves leave him wide open for punishment. The game in general has sped up quite a bit from Brawl, but Megaman feels like a Brawl character still.

I feel he's got mid-tier potential at the very least, it'll be interesting to see how he's turned out in a year or two.

What with him being a zoner in a rushdown game, after all.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on October 7, 2014 at 9:18:32 [Post link]

So the game is out and I'm having some serious fun with it so far. I wasn't 100% sure that the 3DS could handle that level of madness, but it runs the game like a charm: no slowdowns whatsoever! :D

Also, Wii U release date: November 21st! It seems like I'll have to get my hands on a Wii U soon! The new bundle that comes with both Super Mario 3D World and Nintendoland is tempting...

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on October 10, 2014 at 14:33:26 [Post link]

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

Badges: Caprice Rin Tezuka Soldier Spy Engineer ... and 22 more
Stream: I am VGWuhu, King of Monks http://cloud.steamp...

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on November 10, 2014 at 22:36:18 [Post link]

and despite doc and i agreeing LAST NIGHT that it would never happen, a megaman amiibo was just confirmed. https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/532009264504516608

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on November 11, 2014 at 6:54:48 [Post link]

Well then. o_o

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on March 8, 2018 at 17:44:24 [Post link]

Sudden bombshell during the latest Nintendo Direct: Smash is coming to the Switch sometime this year!

It hasn't been 100% cleared up yet, but it's clear in my mind that it's an upgraded port of Smash 4: the time before its release is too short to be a full blown sequel. Besides, Nintendo's been busy migrating basically all its Wii U hits to the Switch, and this is a good one.

And hey, more Smash, now portable in HD!

Pages: 1 2

New topic Reply