User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Dragon

Pages: 1

Septina
Contributor
Robot master

Posted on July 25, 2014 at 13:42:09 [Post link]

With the test of a dragon in a minecart rollercoaster a success. can we add it to Skree's Heavy Petting Zoo now?

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on July 26, 2014 at 13:10:53 [Post link]

The problem with that idea is that Iran tests before, and no walls seem to be able to reliably contain a dragon (it glitches out). If that puny minecart happened to break for any reason, we'd have a dragon on the loose... and I don't think that's such a great idea!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Masterlink
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Yes, I'm kosher.

Badges: Squid beaker
Stream: I think?

NetNavi:
WanderingTrenchcoat.EXE
Z-license
Level: 8 [What's this?]
Posted on July 26, 2014 at 13:19:45 [Post link]

Quote from post #234525:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
The problem with that idea is that Iran tests before, and no walls seem to be able to reliably contain a dragon (it glitches out). If that puny minecart happened to break for any reason, we'd have a dragon on the loose... and I don't think that's such a great idea!

For cart protection, it would need a rail under y63, maybe build a channel under sea level by one block. That should protect it from being struck by lightning and breaking the cart. As for a loose dragon, it would be near my isle so my problem, it would also likely want to kill my withers so it wouldn't fly off. Also, the dragon seems to fall fairly easy with a good bow, and loose in the overworld it wouldn't have it's regeneration crystals. Totes McGoats release all 6 withers with a loose dragon, that'd be something to watch...

This my signature area... mine, yes.. so... stuff.

WindRider739
Cyberspace Ghost Hunter

Stream: AAAAAAAAAHAHA it let me add me as a friend!

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Level: 12 [What's this?]
Posted on August 2, 2014 at 8:19:19 [Post link]

Dragon tends to head directly for spawn, though. And it eats any block it touches. WAY back when I first became an op, I accidentally spawned an ender dragon in townsend. It ate my house, then made a b line for central. Damn thing made it almost half way there before I caught it.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply