Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:
May 7, 2016 at 2:11:24 - By Doctacosa

No news have been posted in entirely too long here, and I believe an update is in order!

Work has definitely been slower than expected as the bulk of my efforts lately has been focused on the Creeper's Lab. I do have some updates in progress, although nothing quite ready to go live yet. In a typical way, I've been waiting to post an update until I had something to showcase, but then the improvements have been taking quite a while to get right. I did make some interesting breakthroughs that I'm looking forward to show off when ready.

At the moment, my primary task with Cyber Grid is to revamp its underlying code. I originally chose the YUI Library as a Javascript backend to power core components of the game, but that's been discontinued since. Additionally, while powerful, it was a bit unwieldy to use. This is why I've decided to switch to a mix of jQuery, jQuery UI and other additional components. I find that now is the better time to do this, instead of waiting until Cyber Grid is more developed. This means less code to adapt or rewrite, and less time wasted in debugging the current version before the switch to the newer one.

This is going to take a while still, as IOBoard itself is being improved to be more flexible as a support for the game. More as it comes!

Thank you for your patience!

Edited by Dr. Cossack on May 6, 2016 at 22:12:17

Pages: 1

Magic
Contributor
Marker-Sensei

Badges: 100 credits

NetNavi:
Neku.EXE
Z-license
Level: 21 [What's this?]
Posted on May 14, 2016 at 8:11:11 [Post link]