Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Ban Appeal, for Pantomchap

Pages: 1

pantomchap
Lil' metool

Posted on December 15, 2016 at 2:19:49 [Post link]

I would like to appeal my ban which happened at around 6:10 on 12/14/2016. I would like to say I am sorry for sparking heated debates in the server and that it wasn't the best thing to do. I wasn't trying to start a debate the final time but I should have had better foresight at the time. I will promise to not try to spark a debate and to make it more restrictive I will also promise to not say anything that is not related to Minecraft.

If you still are not convinced, I will take a 1-week mute in place of the ban.

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Master Bard

Badges: Zenny Squid beaker 150 credits 100 credits 100 credits ... and 1 more

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Level: 20 [What's this?]
Posted on December 15, 2016 at 2:33:12 [Post link]

As you were warned, over and over again, across the course of multiple days by more than just myself, I'm under the distinct impression that your ban will not be upturned.

However, as all ban appeals are subject to the review of DrCossack, I'll be sure he sees your thread and can reply in kind with his decision once he is able.

Aside from that you can also send him a forum PM via his forum profile here.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on December 15, 2016 at 3:21:31 [Post link]

For the sake of being thorough, I'm here to confirm the ban.

Several staff members agree that you were repeatedly out of line, trying to pick fights over issues that don't have their place in a casual game. We all have our bad days, but this took place over a longer time period. You were warned, you still went against established rules like creating Nether portals, and so we're done bothering with this.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Pages: 1

New topic Reply