Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

External: New Years Eve Raffle - Update 12/27, Update by MediaKlepto

Now that Christmas is just behind us, 2017 is quickly approaching in just a few short days. What better way to put 2016 behind us than a New Years Eve raffle?

If there was one thing 2016 was actually good for (albeit sadly so) it was bans, and some of those ignorant cretins shining examples had some real treats stashed away! What could be waiting to divvy up? Could it be gold or diamonds? Armor, weapons, or tools? Or perhaps even the most precious of materials; COAL?! It could be any or all of that, or even more.

Entering your name into the drawing is simple:

Drop by any of the servers on the Creeper's Lab network (including Miranda) at any point between 12:00:00AM and 11:59:59PM EST Saturday, December 31st for your name to be included in the random selection of up to 10 winners. Depending on the number of participants the maximum number of chests may be reduced by up to half - after all, not everyone can be a winner! (I'm not that nice.)

Once everyone's names have been gathered up we'll announce the lucky few shortly after the ball drops here on the east coast USA, and will deliver the prizes accordingly. Those not online in the event of their name being drawn will have their chest marked and set aside for when they next login.

EDIT: As it's come to my attention that a few people may not be home and won't have access to their computers, the raffle drawing will extend to IRC participants as well. Feel free to pop into the chatroom for a chance to win!

Please be aware that entry is limited to only those with Player status or above. If you're not yet registered and are interested in doing so, you can find all the necessary information in this forum thread or by typing /register in-game.

Good luck to everyone, and happy holidays!

~ Media

[Original page]

Pages: 1

Exodio
Contributor
Lead character

Badges: 100 credits 50 credits

NetNavi:
Creative.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on December 26, 2016 at 15:52:36 [Post link]

*divvy I think you mean *jerk.

Edited by MediaKlepto on December 26, 2016 at 12:27:12

doorgunnerjgs
Lead character

Posted on January 2, 2017 at 5:39:36 [Post link]

So did the drawing occur, or was everyone too wasted?

Exodio's Dad (Salifax's Father)

Coneva
Robot master

Posted on January 3, 2017 at 0:01:17 [Post link]

Ha ha door.
Drawing was done and 10 ppl got their prizes :)

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Master Bard

Badges: Zenny Squid beaker 150 credits 100 credits 100 credits ... and 1 more

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Level: 20 [What's this?]
Posted on January 3, 2017 at 17:09:25 [Post link]

I'll swing around and make a post about it at some point today. Been busybusy in 2017.

Exodio
Contributor
Lead character

Badges: 100 credits 50 credits

NetNavi:
Creative.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on January 4, 2017 at 1:56:07 [Post link]

What with the sudden airport departures and laser hidings.

Quote from post #237393:
Originally posted by MediaKlepto
I'll swing around and make a post about it at some point today. Been busybusy in 2017.

Pages: 1