User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Help me, Spock...., A nudge in the right direction

Pages: 1

sTiVo
Lil' metool

Posted on November 7, 2018 at 14:50:13 [Post link]

Greetings!

I am new to the Creeper's Lab, as well as to multiplayer Minecraft. I am hoping I will enjoy multiplayer as much as I do single player, having done the research and found Creeper's Lab to have all the hallmarks of a good server. What I am hesitant to do is barge in to the community without proper knowledge.

Is there someplace(s) I can read/view that will explain all of the ins and outs of this place? For example, how do I claim land? How do I know if someone has already claimed it? Where should I go to find land?

I have many more questions, some inchoate, some not even that, but I would rather ask and look stupid than not ask and BE stupid.

Thanks in advance!

sTiVo

P.S. I tried searching these forums and, perhaps, could not find the right search terms, so links would be welcome.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on November 9, 2018 at 3:58:30 [Post link]

Hello, and welcome aboard!

Land claiming doesn't follow any strict process. You found a place that you like and doesn't seem occupied by anyone else? It's yours, go ahead to mine and craft! You can usually gauge that by looking at the map (Laurasia's for example). The map identified the main claimed areas, but that's temporarily down due to the update to 1.13.

You can find a list of basic commands and information on the Tips & Tricks page of the website.

Don't hesitate to ask questions whenever you have some, either here or directly in the chat. We've got a friendly bunch, and many people could probably answer most of your questions.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Pages: 1

New topic Reply