Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

So whats your nationality?
I'm 50%Okinawan and 50% Japanese.

Packard
Was ist das?
Inactive
417 posts

[font=Tahoma] I really like this topic to be frank. But Okinawan = Japanese, although not necessarily vice versa. Did you think Okinawans were some other kinda of Asian ethnic group? Duh [/font]

The capitalism of my thoughts................... Nostalgia, anyone!? Ah, never mind.......You're better off not knowing.

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

[font=comic sans ms]I am 1/4 Irish and 1/4 Polish...the others are too numerous to name.

So, all this means about me is that I'm stubborn about how much booze I want. :D[/font]

[Edited on 21-4-2003 by Phatman Dover]

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Part Italian, part a whole hell of alot of other things. But people say I look mostly Italian.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

I am Au la Grande Britannia!

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

I always leave the Nationality question blank on every test that comes by me. I'm all-American and that's all. Any ways, nobody would believe me if I said what I'm mixed with... (And don't bother asking!)

[Edited on 4/22/2003 by Breakman]

Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

Im 50%polish 30%Irish 19%Finish 1%Germish.
I have NEVER seen a polish chick... I heard they are hott!

"I think i'll shoot my way through, mix things up a bit." - MC

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Don't you mean 'German'?

CronoT2
Rogue Hunter
Inactive
256 posts

I'm American. That's what I've always considered myself. Wherever my forefathers came from has never really been a big issue for me.

As for ancestors, I think some came from Whales and Germany. One member of my family was tax collector in France before the revelution so maybe some French....I think on my dad's side there's a little bit of Native American.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

An insane european mixture to the point that I'm an American mutt.

(British, German, Dutch, and various other things, but I have two British Branches, two German branches, and one dutch branch.)

Yay for funky dutch last names. ;_;

(Why did Noorddijk have to be so common in Netherlands but yet, the americanized version isn't in America? :P)

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

KamikazeChicken
Probably
Inactive
116 posts

Yeah, a whole load of stuff. I'll come back and edit this post if I'm ever feeling ambitious enough to collect all that info again. But unless there's something I'm not remembering, then it's a blend of several kinds of European. I wouldn't be offended if some one used the term "American mutt" on me either. Or maybe I would. It depends on the context. Heh.

Kamikaze Chicken - Not the name of a rejected Maverick, but sometimes mistaken for one.

Tenguman
State Alchemist
Inactive
268 posts

8o% Mexican the rest chinese or japanese some thing like that because i hear that my great grandfather got kidnapped from circus folk im not kidding.:eek:

Trying to take over Cossacks board
1.Get support from the members
2.challenge cossack for power
3.defeat the staff
4.Take administrative powers

Jason6377
The Digital Sword Master
Inactive
652 posts

American, British and chinese

Being sensible, calm, fresh and cool leads to victory-Protoman EXE

dragonslayer14
Robot master
Inactive
50 posts

hi there i`m dutch so wha that`s my nationality whahaha but anyway . I`m not a dubble dutch!!!!

if fly`s don`t fly wat would fly`s do except flying hmm strange fly that dous not fly that would be.. yes indeed :P

Inactive
162 posts

I am 50% Okinawan and 50% Japanese.:)

Arkane
Archangel
Inactive
1166 posts

I am part Ukrainian, part Polish and part Canadian. :D

Actually, I'm more Canadian then the two others I listed above.

Glyde.exe
de gutsu
Inactive
86 posts

When you say canadian you mean eskimo right? I heard in school that the tribe known as eskimo was native to Canada. Or did you mean thats where you live (im just joking I know what you meant).

I am only 3 things. I am about half polish and german and 1/56 cherokee. For some reason the mix of polish and german is very common I have met a few other familys where they were just half german and polish. Can't quite understand why.

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

Part scotish part irish part asian quite a few.
But im british natonality wise.

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

FoRtE_101
FoRtE GS
Inactive
81 posts

I am 50% japanese and 50% korean

go to my new message board http://chaos18.proboards20.com
it's still undergoing some construction so bear with me hear

rinoman
Maestro
Inactive
802 posts

I'm half Italian/Sicilian and half Scottish, and i'm proud of it.