Image
Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
BassGospel
Shirt Ninja
Inactive
561 posts
Quote

Originally posted by zero556
im to lazy right now how do u stop the supersonic sound waves:conf:

Text Yellow what supersonic sound waves? what game?

Bill
Servbot
Inactive
21 posts
Quote

Ok don't bother answering my first post I already passed that but I do need help on getting lavapanel to stop the intenna at the part in mmbn4 where coldman i think it was freezes every thin...Oh forget it just how the heck do you get a lavapanel in mmbn4?!:conf:

Ghost of Met Buster
Dark Master of MMBN4
Inactive
24 posts
Quote

I'm stuck when your 'posed to go into the prelimerys cant find the gray navi plz help Game:bluemoon

zero556
Servbot
Inactive
16 posts
Quote

scrwe the sonic waves in megaman battle network 4 red sun WTF does the memo say ill post it after 10 min cause i have to get there again i forgot to save

zero556
Servbot
Inactive
16 posts
Quote

forget about the memo i got it but wheres this:

"Might try looking in
You side
!flowers of vase the spiral"

"You might try looking inside the vase of spiral flowers!"

where are the vase os spiral flowers

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by zero556]

dan da man
Satan!!!
Inactive
58 posts
Quote

hello im stuck on mmbn 3 white:madgo:
once u get ranked 10 and you get a call from "mayle" you go to help her and you get ambushed:madgo:
how do you beat the bad navi's.
Hells Angel: Yeeh please help.




:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

zero556
Servbot
Inactive
16 posts
Quote

(megaman battle network 4 red sun) how do u open the park gate after i beat the guy i theres somthing on him or on a card that says:
AJEKDUR
2437561

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by zero556]

Baseballman
Do I know you?
Inactive
64 posts
Quote

[quote]Originally posted by zero556
(megaman battle network 4 red sun) how do u open the park gate after i beat the guy i theres somthing on him or on a card that says:
AJEKDUR
2437561

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by zero556] [/quote]

the answer is RAEJDUK. the numbers on the bottom tell what place to put the letter. it is very simple to figure out

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by Baseballman]

zero556
Servbot
Inactive
16 posts
Quote

o i never thought of that o thanx man:D

BassGospel
Shirt Ninja
Inactive
561 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by dan da man
hello im stuck on mmbn 3 white:madgo:
once u get ranked 10 and you get a call from "mayle" you go to help her and you get ambushed:madgo:
how do you beat the bad navi's.
Hells Angel: Yeeh please help.


huh no offence but those guys aren't too hard. just battle them again and see what kind of viruses there are and customize your folder to their weakness.
Tip:don't drag the battles out finish it as quick as possible although healing should take top priority.






[Edited on 3-7-2004 by BassGospel]

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by BassGospel]


zero556
Servbot
Inactive
16 posts
Quote

(Megaman battle network 4 red sun) in the wz dog which 2 things fit in this story:

With there magic blocked by the evil magician's attack, WzDog and WzMonkey were in big trouble... But once there special powers had been taken away, thier natural animal instincts returned in a flash! First WzDog used the "...." for which dogs are famous, trapping the wizard in a rapid spin. Than WzMonkey used a monkeys speed to cling to the wizard's face, and his "...." attack left the wizard's face in a mess. To escape, the wizard turned into a bird and flew away. By cooperating two new partners had saved Renice. However, when there magical powers had been restored, they returned to fighting like cat... and dog as usual...

the words u can use are "Plunge" "Scratch" "GoodNose" "GoodEyes"

so which 2 words fit into the blank spaces

dan da man
Satan!!!
Inactive
58 posts
Quote

Thank you bass gospel sir your da best and from now on I will worship you like the god you are.
Oh did I mention your a god.

Hells Angel: Fank you you cooooooool person.





:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

[Edited on 3-7-2004 by dan da man]

Clowndude
Lead character
Inactive
102 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by zero556
(Megaman battle network 4 red sun) in the wz dog which 2 things fit in this story:

With there magic blocked by the evil magician's attack, WzDog and WzMonkey were in big trouble... But once there special powers had been taken away, thier natural animal instincts returned in a flash! First WzDog used the "...." for which dogs are famous, trapping the wizard in a rapid spin. Than WzMonkey used a monkeys speed to cling to the wizard's face, and his "...." attack left the wizard's face in a mess. To escape, the wizard turned into a bird and flew away. By cooperating two new partners had saved Renice. However, when there magical powers had been restored, they returned to fighting like cat... and dog as usual...

the words u can use are "Plunge" "Scratch" "GoodNose" "GoodEyes"

so which 2 words fit into the blank spaces


C'mon! You need help with THAT? (Sorry, didn't intend to brag...)

Anyway, it's kinda obvious....the first is "Goodnose" (should be wetnose.... :lol: ) and the second is "Scratch".


Duuuuuude....where's my keys?

http://skullmanexe.proboards18.com/index.cgi -Check it out!!!

Bill
Servbot
Inactive
21 posts
Quote

Please answer my post about getting the lavapanel in redsun.Just tell me how to get lavapanel PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baseballman
Do I know you?
Inactive
64 posts
Quote

does anyone know where i can find blkbomb f i think it is in mmbn 4 blue moon. i am also stuck on the coldman scenario.

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts
Quote

:cry: I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I too need help with the game. In Blue Moon, I'm up to the point where

Spoiler (click to toggle)
Protoman has been infected with a DarkSoul, and you're trying to rescue him, I'm in Sharo (sp?), but I can't find the guy who makes you the C-Slider


Also, can I ask what the first two souls were you obtained? I got Aqua- and Metal- styles, but others don't seem to have that.


Image

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

Bowlman
Mentally Retarded
Inactive
311 posts
Quote

Aw man! Not fair!

Spoiler (click to toggle)
you're about to get the protoman soul! I got Junk man instead!


ImageImage

uuuuuggggghhhh......who shut off the lights? (your name here), where are you? I just wanna say my last words to you...I always wanted to tell you that...that... you were always a BIG CHEESE HEAD!
Thanks to ddr freak for this cool avatar!

.:dYnamO:.
Lil' metool
Inactive
9 posts
Quote

Can You guys help me To get the Metal man v3 chip? the best i got was bstr lvl 9 in 35 seconds... my chip deck has:
1. sword Y
2. Wide Sword Y
3. Long Sword Y
4. Step Sword N x2
5. Step Sword O
6. Boomer2 E
7. Boomer2 V
8. RockArm P
9. RockArm V
10. TimeBomb J
11. TimeBomb K
12. TimeBomb N
13. Mine R x2
14. Mine S
15. Lance H
16. Lance Z
17. Recover 120
18. Recover *
19. Invisable * x4
20. Anti-Damage M
21. Anti-Damage S
22. BeastMan v2 B
23. MetalMan M
24. MetalMan v2 M
25. KingMan K
do any of you have any ideas of what i should add/Take out? I would appreciate it if you could help me :D

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts
Quote

Hmm, well I'm no expert, but my suggestion is if you have Murimasa and Anti-Navi, to use Anti-Damage/Anti-Navi/Murimasa "M" to make the Bodyguard PA.

If you don't have that, other alternatives are to get woodstyle and strong chips, replace a navi with GaiaSword, and then hack him to bits; GrassStage with heatspread PA; or to use Fire/Aqua/Elec/WoodSwords N or R to get Elemental Sword. In any case, get rid of the recovery, if you want V3 you can't get hit. also, the TimeBombs need to go, unless they can stand against the Boomer-like gear he throws. Replace these with a simple PA like Z-Cannon, or Slasher Chips (for when he tries to punch you in)

Finally, be sure to put either BreakBust or BreakCharge & Charge+1's in the navi cust to get rid of those annoying gears. trust me, without them he's much easier to beat.


Image

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

Bowlman
Mentally Retarded
Inactive
311 posts
Quote

Or you can use areagrab and meteors.put in 4 areagrabs,4 metagel3 and 4 metagel2 :D


ImageImage

uuuuuggggghhhh......who shut off the lights? (your name here), where are you? I just wanna say my last words to you...I always wanted to tell you that...that... you were always a BIG CHEESE HEAD!
Thanks to ddr freak for this cool avatar!

BassGS.EXE
Navi Deleter
Inactive
114 posts
Quote

im saving protoman, and im stuck in hotel, and cant get to the Town Area for Jet Part from Netopia Area. can youhelp me out?!?

BassGospel
Shirt Ninja
Inactive
561 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by dan da man
Thank you bass gospel sir your da best and from now on I will worship you like the god you are.
Oh did I mention your a god.

Hells Angel: Fank you you cooooooool person.


No problem,glad to be able to help and if you need any more help on MMBN3 just PM me:);D


Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts
Quote

Spoiler (click to toggle)
Do you know where the two exits are from Netopia? from the Netopia Home page exit, head towards the bottom of the screen until you find a green arrow. that should lead to Yumland, I think. from there, just follow the path to where that pink navi was that wouldn't let you pass. you should be in ACDC area now. Who did you talk to to find out what you needed for the C-Slider? I can't find them!


[Edited on 7/4/04 by Serpentarius]


Image

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

Puma77
Lil' metool
Inactive
11 posts
Quote

Alright, here's a retarded question. I just got MMBN4 (Blue Moon) yesterday and I'm already stuck.

I'm stuck on the ghostbuster scenario (or sub-scenario). I've got the CyberCrystal and when it turns red, I'm tapping the A button, but nothing's happening! I've found a couple of the ghosts doing that, but now it's just not working! Am I doing something wrong?

Am I supposed to tap 'A' rapidly?
Am I supposed to hold 'A' down continuously?

I'm gonna have a stroke if I don't get past this point today!

Thanks!

Puma77
Lil' metool
Inactive
11 posts
Quote

Yeah,

Nevermind about the ghosts. I was on the wrong level/area when searching for them...

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I'm sure I'll be back.

Clowndude
Lead character
Inactive
102 posts
Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Serpentarius
Spoiler (click to toggle)
Do you know where the two exits are from Netopia? from the Netopia Home page exit, head towards the bottom of the screen until you find a green arrow. that should lead to Yumland, I think. from there, just follow the path to where that pink navi was that wouldn't let you pass. you should be in ACDC area now. Who did you talk to to find out what you needed for the C-Slider? I can't find them!




I don't know if the versions differ as far as the person who makes the C-slider for you....but if they're the same, I recommend going to Sharo's area and talking to the girl Navi.


Duuuuuude....where's my keys?

http://skullmanexe.proboards18.com/index.cgi -Check it out!!!

Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn
Inactive
650 posts
Quote

I know I already asked about all these, but the other board wasn't much help. This is for MMBN4 Blue Moon. Can anyone tell me where to find the following?:

Shademan SP?
The secret chips OTHER than GunDelSolEx and Z-Saber?
Numberman SP?
Protoman SP?
Woodman SP?
Aquaman SP?
Videoman V3? (couldn't say omega, nor DS)
I appreciate your help! :D


Or, the poster formerly known as Pri- I mean, rockmaniskool.

Bill
Servbot
Inactive
21 posts
Quote

OK YOU GUYS HAVE HELPED EVERY ONE ELSE BUT ME!!!!!!!SO JUST TELL ME WHERE THE HECK DO YOU GET LAVA PANEL THE CHIP IN MMBN 4 RED SUN?!:madgo::madgo::madgo:

[Edited on 4-7-2004 by Bill]

[Edited on 4-7-2004 by Bill]

Clowndude
Lead character
Inactive
102 posts
Quote

[quote]Originally posted by Bill
OK YOU GUYS HAVE HELPED EVERY ONE ELSE BUT ME!!!!!!!SO JUST TELL ME WHERE THE HECK DO YOU GET LAVA PANEL THE CHIP?!:madgo::madgo::madgo:

[Edited on 4-7-2004 by Bill] [/quote]

Calm down, will ya? Someone answered that already...the chip is Heatbreath K which you can get from Higsby (after getting any heatbreath chip) or find some Whopper viruses and bust 'em.


Duuuuuude....where's my keys?

http://skullmanexe.proboards18.com/index.cgi -Check it out!!!

Ghost Of Protoman
Lil' metool
Inactive
1
Quote

Thanks,oh and by the way i'm Bill!just with a different name because I hated my old name and i'm 100% serios!