Inactive
160 posts

hey Serpentarius, thanks for your help..i really needed that

JACK IN,MEGEMAN,POWER UP!!!!

megaman_exe87
Master Summoner
Inactive
159 posts

I meant how do i do the test(quote from mmbn2: You are too in experienced for the SSSlicense test)

[Edited on 21-2-2005 by megaman_exe87]

Maplestory people come to http://www.youtube.com
and typ in maplestory/maple story

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts

[quote]Originally posted by megaman_exe87
I meant how do i do the test(quote from mmbn2: You are too in experienced for the SSSlicense test)

[Edited on 21-2-2005 by megaman_exe87] [/quote]

Oooh, you mean the prerequisites. That's a bit more difficult. You have to collect at least 200 out of a possible 250 chips in order to start taking the SSSLicense exam. That includes Navi chips, too. My advice is to first go around and get all the library filled out that you can by taking all the types of Preset Folders you can; that will get you around 50-60 total in your library. From there, go after series chips, like the Shock/Sonic/Dynawave series. If you don't know where to locate a certain chip, ask here and I or somebody else will try to help you. The main way of obtaining those 200 types of chips is through the Navi chips.

Hope that helped out some more!

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

hey i need help again...um...for setmetal, whats the error code for that?

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by exe. megaMan___1
hey i need help again...um...for setmetal, whats the error code for that?

Let's see here... if the error code is B5, like I think it is, then the code should be: "BM2KWIRA" (once again, with the 2 being the magnifying glass thing). If the style you're in affects it so you have a different error code, then post again and I'll try to find a different code for the error you've got.

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

ok thanks...i'll let you know

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by megaman_exe87
How do i get SSSlicense in mmbn2??

and by the way whats the best way to beat the darn count down enemies that revive every time there destroyed(the 3rd ones and 2nd).

AND TIP FER THE MMBN 2 PLAYERS:

USE BUBBLE WRAP AGAINST THE COUNT DOWN ENEMYS IN WWW AREA 1-3

They are not called dominerds, serpentarius. Dominerds are those shield that jump at you and try to bite you. Here’s how I beat those things in the www area. I waited until I got my bubblewrap on first. Then That stalled the battle for a long time until I could get the heat spread, grass stage AND the prism chips in my hand AT THE SAME TIME (so the prism doesn’t vanish before you get the pa and grass stage. I first selected grass stage and used it. Then I selected the prism and threw it into the center of the opponents field (wait until the custom guage is almost full. Immediately when the custom gauge is full, hit L or R. Then select the pa for heatsprd. Hit the prism as soon as possible because the prism disappears very fast. It should destroy all of those security things. Now, Im pretty sure that there was one with a hole in the center of the stage. I forgot how to do that one. But it was just to get an Item.
Spoiler (click to toggle)
At the end of www area 3, you fight planet man. Once you beat him (he’s very easy with a fire style. I s-ranked him on my first try!) head towards the exit (since you can t jack out) When you are almost out, some one comes. It’s bass. He is easy. It’s the same bass you fight at the end of battle network 3 (before alpha). I learned how to fight the mmbn3 bass and s-ranked him BEFORE I fought the mmbn2 bass. So, I was able to beat him on my first try. You also get the bass chip… very sweet.

Wow... its been so long since ive been on here... 04.07.2010

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

hey i need help in MMBN3... for the Job BBS called Will.. whats sierrthtdiia
qrlmweeeellr
uraoararvpls?

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6380 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
hey i need help in MMBN3... for the Job BBS called Will.. whats
sierrthtdiia
qrlmweeeellr
uraoararvpls?

Read it from top to bottom, then left to right instead of the usual order.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Sonic man
Lil' metool
Inactive
7 posts

The giant mirror in BE2. What am I supposed to do to it? Use the soulcleanse NC prog?

Sonic man
Lil' metool
Inactive
7 posts

Can I get a walkthrough for MMBN5. its in Jap and I cant get past the passcode in dad's computer system. It's the one with two passcodes next to each other.

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

whats the chips for the P.A. Z-punch?

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonic man
The giant mirror in BE2. What am I supposed to do to it? Use the soulcleanse NC prog?

Nope. I believe when you beat your shadow it gives you either the SoulCleanse or HubBatch. I think it's HubBatch, but don't take my word for it. Just kill your DS and talk to the white ghosty version of you.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonic man
Can I get a walkthrough for MMBN5. its in Jap and I cant get past the passcode in dad's computer system. It's the one with two passcodes next to each other.

I don't have any passwords for you, my rich Japanese-speaking person. The game's not even out in America or Europe yet, so give us normal consumers time to get it over here and until then put any plot-related questions in spoilers so you don't ruin it for those of us who aren't willing to learn a foreign language to play BN sooner.

Quote:
whats the chips for the P.A. Z-punch?

The BN3 version, I presume? I think it's GutsPunch C-D-E or something like that. If not then maybe Guard-DashAttack-GutsMan? I can't remember right off, but it's got to do with chips featuring GutsMan stuff.

Sonic man
Lil' metool
Inactive
7 posts

Hi. Im back. What do I do in Black Earth 2 besides break the six soul mirrors and face your dark self get hub and soulcleanse prog. I also beat BassOmega and got a weird icon at start up. What's that about?

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
Inactive
180 posts

get all the icons to face duo omega
get S rank on forte omega to get a giga chip

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

In Black Earth 2, you fight your dark soul at the big mirror. You also randomly encounter bass omega. If you s-rank him (which is probably the hardest thing to do!!!!!) you get the dark aura chip. Im pretty sure you have to be megaman DS to beat bass at rank S. I get so close in my shiny light form (never used a dark chip). He is just way too powerful. I think they expect you to become dark instead of being light, so bass has become powerful. Now we know what bass can do, and he doesn’t even have an aura (imagine how hard the battle would be with an aura!!!). I think that if you are light, bass should be weaker (as a reward for not using dark chips). And the darker you are, the harder he should be… just my opinion… now back to the help topic. Ask away!

I do have a question though, in battle network 4, what is with the entry names EX: entry name LAN-***-***-**-*** something like that. I want to know what those are for. Are they game shark codes? I wrote every single one down, but I have no Idea what they do…

Wow... its been so long since ive been on here... 04.07.2010

~entropy
DoomSayer
Inactive
120 posts

1. those codes are for battle chip challenge, where you can enter them to fight opponents in the Open Battle area.
2. if you insert a certain e-reader card, bass omega will become bass XX, who has a 150 aura, 400 hp, and his strongest attack does 900 dmg. got it off gamefaqs

It's the end of the world...
Get used to it.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST. IT DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.

No, really.

I'm serious!

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

The results of my MMBN personality quiz VVV

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

alright, heres a few questions..if you cant answer them all its ok..but here they are...

#1. what is the P.A. that uses Anubis A?

#2. how do u unlock the security cubes for beastman, plantman and bubbleman?

#3. how do you get RollV4?

#4. after you defeat serenade, how do you fight the navi that has a howl?

#5.where do you face serenade again after secret area 3?

thats all for now..thanks again

P.S. these are for MMBN3

[Edited on 21-3-2005 by exe. megaMan___1]

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6380 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
#2. how do u unlock the security cubes for beastman, plantman and bubbleman?

You have to delete their V2 forms that are floating on the Internet. That will then give you the ability to open the cubes.

Quote:
#5.where do you face serenade again after secret area 3?

Serenade comes back to the same spot in Secret Area 3 when you're ready for round 2.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

Quote:
#1. what is the P.A. that uses Anubis A?

That would be the PoisonPharoah Program Advance, preformed using the chips PoisonMask A - PoisonFace A - Anubis A.

Quote:
#3. how do you get RollV4?

Rollv4 doesn't exist. You only get 3 versions of the Roll chip via story-driven tasks.

Quote:
#4. after you defeat serenade, how do you fight the navi that has a howl?

If you mean the BugFrag Trader, which gives you chips with a "thunderous growl", insert 30 batches of 10 Frags each (300 total) and exit the area. Return, and you can face BassGS/SP/XX/whatever his name is in that version.

If you mean BeastMan v2, he's in Lan's Doghouse Comp. Install SneakRun and dash around for a bit. I think you may have to bug it, as well, but don't quote me on that. If you don't get a hit soon, make an error in your NaviCust concerning the SneakRun NCP. That should draw him out.

Hope that answered your questions!

[Edited on 3/22/05 by Serpentarius]

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

thanks guys..i'll try that

Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn
Inactive
650 posts

NM.

I got it using Forte Another w/ an Attack +10.

Now I need help on where to find a Shademan Regular chip besides killing Shademan without using a Hole chip. If there is no way, I just want an easy way to beat him! Someone list the strategy, please!!

[Edited on 23-3-2005 by rockmaniskool]

Or, the poster formerly known as Pri- I mean, rockmaniskool.

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

The regular ShadeMan chip can be obtained through a number of means, the most easy being his demise at less than "S" busting level while neutral or above. If you happen to be tainted by the darkness, it's really your choice: either get the SoulCleanser NCP and fight back to neutral again, or use the Chip Trader Special and hope that God has pity on you and provides you with one. The BugFrag Trader in BlackEarth 2 might have better odds of giving you the chip you want, but I'm not sure.

That's the reason you stick with light, and just use Traders for your DS chips. :D

Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn
Inactive
650 posts

Yes,I'm tainted by the darkness. Badly. I'll quit tomorrow, I swear. *starts eating Dark Chips*:D :P Seriously, I'll try to cut back...I'm trying desperately. It's really hard. *flashback*
Megaman has 1 HP and has used DS already. A DrkRecovery is one of the Dark Chips available, and there are no recovery chips in regular thing. Fighting MetalMan SP.
Me: Must...resist...Dark Chip!...
*goes out of Custom screen*
Me: Yay! I resisted! I-
Game: Megaman Deleted. Please start entire game over.
Me: T_T GAH!

EDIT: Thanks Serpentarius, I'll pray to God for a stroke of luck :P
EDIT: Yahoo! 400th post!

[Edited on 24-3-2005 by rockmaniskool]

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by rockmaniskool
Yes,I'm tainted by the darkness. Badly. I'll quit tomorrow, I swear. *starts eating Dark Chips*:D :P Seriously, I'll try to cut back...I'm trying desperately. It's really hard. *flashback*
Megaman has 1 HP and has used DS already. A DrkRecovery is one of the Dark Chips available, and there are no recovery chips in regular thing. Fighting MetalMan SP.
Me: Must...resist...Dark Chip!...
*goes out of Custom screen*
Me: Yay! I resisted! I-
Game: Megaman Deleted. Please start entire game over.
Me: T_T GAH!

EDIT: Thanks Serpentine, I'll pray to God for a stroke of luck :P
EDIT AGAIN: Yahoo! 400th post!
FINAL EDIT- REALLY: I'm trying to get a Shademan chip so I can get into BE2. So, I doubt that I will get it in BE2 if I'm trying to get there.

Oh, is that what you're doing? Are you sure you get a DS chip unless you're light? Because I'd swear that if you beat him with less than an "S" rank it didn't matter whether you were dark or not. In any case, yeah, chip trader is sounding like your best bet then.

Oh, and the name's Serpentarius. S'alright, people misspell it all the time.

Quote:
Originally posted by ~entropy
you know, this topic is as large as "Custom Rank Request"
I will delete this if necessary.

Unless there's some memo going around that I obviously didn't get, you don't have any authority to "delete this" whether you deem it necessary or not. Only Mods and Admins can do that. Unless you mean your own post, which is kinda spam, so yeah. You can delete that if you want.

[Edited on 3/23/05 by Serpentarius]

Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn
Inactive
650 posts

^_^;;
Sorry. I...forget things often. I was just wondering, is Forte Another a chip that can only be used when you are evil? Also, if you go into DS mode while fighting a navi, but the DS doesn't use any dark chips, will it still get you a DS chip anyway?

[Edited on 24-3-2005 by rockmaniskool]

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

heres another question...

how do u beat the security system in secret area 3 that has 650 hp

and..

where do u find plantman v2 and bubbleman v2?

and..

how do u unlock the secuirty locked store room door in dnn right next to the elevator

[Edited on 29-3-2005 by exe. megaMan___1]

Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn
Inactive
650 posts

Quote:
heres another question...

how do u beat the security system in secret area 3 that has 650 hp

You need a Grass Stage, and a Heat Spreader P.A. Kills 'em reeeeel good.

Zaleon
King Friday
Inactive
549 posts

[quote]Originally posted by rockmaniskool
^_^;;
Sorry. I...forget things often. I was just wondering, is Forte Another a chip that can only be used when you are evil? Also, if you go into DS mode while fighting a navi, but the DS doesn't use any dark chips, will it still get you a DS chip anyway?

[Edited on 24-3-2005 by rockmaniskool] [/quote]

Forte Another is usable without being tainted.
Going into 'DS mode' while fighting a navi won't automatically net you the DS navi chip; you have to place a Hole (which is only usable when tainted) on the field in order for that to take place.

Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn
Inactive
650 posts

Understood. Now I REEEEEELY hate that Shademan. The day when I get teh Shademan chip, I shall drag his carcass around on the 'Net for all teh navis to see. >_<
And I will bring it to Django, and he will applaud me XD