Interordi Menu
exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by rockmaniskool

You need a Grass Stage, and a Heat Spreader P.A. Kills 'em reeeeel good.

ok but whats the P.A. for that then?

JACK IN,MEGEMAN,POWER UP!!!!

megaman_exe87
Master Summoner
Inactive
159 posts

In mmbn 1 how do i fight the life virus. after magicman.exe it finishes. and in internet 16 how is the best way to beat forte? I use my P.A.s but i cant seem to beat him.

Maplestory people come to http://www.youtube.com
and typ in maplestory/maple story

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6380 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by megaman_exe87
In mmbn 1 how do i fight the life virus. after magicman.exe it finishes.

You jack out after the MagicMan.EXE battle, so you need to go through the newly-opened path as Lan.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

guess what...more questions..YAY!!!..lol

ok heres 9 more questions

1. how do u fight bass again after u face him in front of the bugfrag trader?

2. where do u find pantman V2 and bubbleman V2?

3. how do u face serenade after secret area 3, i fought bass already, can u still fight him when u have a green star? (btw these r my friends questions, if u dont understand some stuff tell me and i'll talk to him lol)

4. where do u find mistman and alpharm giga chips?

5. is there a P.A. involving any of the giga chips?

6. where can u find a mega chip of the 79-85? (even i dont understand what he meant by that lol)

7. how many giga chips r there and how do u get them, i have folderback and bass+(he also has the dark aura but he didnt write that down..but i remembered lol)

8. how do u open the door of trust?

and..

9. how do u get numbers for the lotto numbers except for the waffles?

well..thats it for now..thanks

p.s. this is for MMBN3 (again)

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by exe. megaMan___1
guess what...more questions..YAY!!!..lol

ok heres 9 more questions

1. how do u fight bass again after u face him in front of the bugfrag trader?

I think... that's the only time you can face him outside of beating him before Alpha. I don't rightly know, I don't have a MMBN3B game and can't get past the time trial portion.

Quote:

2. where do u find pantman V2 and bubbleman V2?

Um... PlantMan v2 can be found in UnderNet5, I think, the one where you faught DrillMan. Search around that area, at dead ends. BubbleMan is located in Yoka 2, on a compressed path. You'll have to take 3 lefts to get to the dead-end where he lurks.

Quote:

3. how do u face serenade after secret area 3, i fought bass already, can u still fight him when u have a green star? (btw these r my friends questions, if u dont understand some stuff tell me and i'll talk to him lol)

You have to beat all the time trial navis, I believe, and then go back to where Sereneade was to face him again. He won't actually appear on the screen, he should be an Omega Navi and as such encounterable the same way you found v2 navis.

Quote:

4. where do u find mistman and alpharm giga chips?

After you've beaten the time trials and have a complete library, if you imput a code you can face the Omega Navis, tougher versions of the regulars. MistMan will be located in the same place you would find him if he were on the overworld map: inside the BattleComp where the N1 took place, midway between the top and right corners. AlphaArmOmega you get after beating every Omega Navi and then beating Alpha in his Omega form.

Quote:
5. is there a P.A. involving any of the giga chips?

Yes! If you use Team1*, Team2*, and MistMan v5 /BowlMan v5 /KingMan v5, you will activate the Program Advance, Grand Prix! This attack will use a combination of the three mentioned navis, and does a hefty portion of damage!

Quote:
6. where can u find a mega chip of the 79-85? (even i dont understand what he meant by that lol)

I don't know what he means either, but ask him if he has the v4's of all the navi chips (obtainable through beating them in under 20 seconds in TeamStyle); chips like BigWave, Volcano, and Burning (obtainable through beating the Mettaur3, Volcanest, and Fishy2 virii); or perhaps any of the chips not available in his version (BowlMan in White, MistMan in blue).

Quote:
7. how many giga chips r there and how do u get them, i have folderback and bass+(he also has the dark aura but he didnt write that down..but i remembered lol)

There are Giga Chips for every navi and boss (including Alpha), as well as FolderBack. Bass+ and DarkAura should have been obtained through Serenade's Time Trials and the bugfrag-infused Bass, and all the Omega Navis drop one GigaChip each.

Quote:

8. how do u open the door of trust?

The door of trust will not open until you gain the trust of those in peril, or something to that effect; go and do each and every request on the SciLab request board. Then it should open.

Quote:

and..

9. how do u get numbers for the lotto numbers except for the waffles?

Um... go and find them on the internet? That's the only place besides the waifer stand that gives out lotto numbers as far as I know.

Quote:

well..thats it for now..thanks

You're very, very welcome, and I hope this helps!

[Edited on 3/30/05 by Serpentarius]

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

ok..another question..my frined wants to know lol...

whats in the mystery data behind the door of trust?

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

Some sort of MegaChip, if I recall correctly. I think it might be Guardian, but don't quote me on that; tell him to just do the darn requests and find out for himself.

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Serpentarius
Some sort of MegaChip, if I recall correctly. I think it might be Guardian, but don't quote me on that; tell him to just do the darn requests and find out for himself.

thats the problem..all the jobs in the scilabs job bbs is done except for 1..and he cant do that 1

fireman111
Lil' metool
Inactive
14 posts

Im stuck on the serenade time trials! any help would be appriciated:cry:

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6380 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

It would help a lot if you could say which battles are causing you trouble. There are different strategies to use on the various bosses.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

fireman111
Lil' metool
Inactive
14 posts

specificly, im having truble w/ everyone xcept flashman, beastman, bubbleman, plantman, and drillman. in dire need of help!:cry:

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

Quote:
thats the problem..all the jobs in the scilabs job bbs is done except for 1..and he cant do that 1

which request is that? Maybe I can help out; after all, all the scilab board problems are solvable without the use of another game. Probably the will, right? Post up what he needs, and I'll do my best.

Quote:
Originally posted by fireman111
specificly, im having truble w/ everyone xcept flashman, beastman, bubbleman, plantman, and drillman. in dire need of help!:cry:

Personally, I go for a BodyGuard P.A. with every navi except possibly DrillMan (whom you beat) and FlamMan. That's AntiDamage, AntiNavi, Muramasa (all coded "M"), and about all you'll really need.

For FlamMan, however, I'd go with Normal Style, max out your charge, and put in P.A.'s like BubSpread or GelRain. GelRain's particularly good if you can get more than one, but pretty much just blast him with high-power chips. Also, if dodging his moves is a big problem for you, you could put in the SuperArmor NCP to stop being stunned by an attack.

fireman111
Lil' metool
Inactive
14 posts

thanks 4 the help. im using hubbatc so ncp's arent a prob.:)

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

Quote:
Quote:

which request is that? Maybe I can help out; after all, all the scilab board problems are solvable without the use of another game. Probably the will, right? Post up what he needs, and I'll do my best.

the one job bbs about the navi who misses her old master or somethin..i know who it is but he cant find her cuz shes not in her normal spot

[Edited on 6-4-2005 by Dr. Cossack]

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

Alright, two things:

1) go back and edit that post, there's no closing tag for the quote so it's got the page all weirded up.

2) Make sure you've checked the books in the teacher's lounge to find out where the girl works, otherwise she might not show up / acknowledge you. Other than that, I dunno what to tell you.

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

oh ok..he may not have done that..i'll ask him..thanks

also in MMBN4 what does it mean when its says " K - Raise flames fanning out behind in a sea of lava" and megaman says "this could mean... maybe flame chips fan out behind, and set off lava...? by lava, i guess it means a LavaPanel?"

where is a LavaPanel?

[Edited on 6-4-2005 by exe. megaMan___1]

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

well excuse me...ive got stuff i need to do so thats why i didnt fix it...besides ppl could still read it..i mean it wasnt illegable( or however u spell it lol)

Serpentarius
Inactive
529 posts

rockmaniscool, no fighting. It's just one post, and it's fixed now, no need to get all agressive about it. exe.megaman___1, do be careful with your posts and closing tags, but don't worry if it's not always perfect. Easy to fix problems should be fixed, but not fretted over.

As for your latest question, "Flame attack that fans out and spreads lava," or something, that's actually HeatBreath K, which can be bought at the shop in Netopia Net Area. If you look closely, the formation of the fire generators is the same as the range of the chip. BlackBomb Z's is a 3x3 square, HeatBreath K's is 1 followed by 3 generators, etc. etc. Neat, huh?

EDIT: Hey Doc, what'd you edit exe's post to? I don't think I saw the original, but was it too l33t-covered for you or something? Just curious...

[Edited on 4/6/05 by Serpentarius]

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6380 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Hey Doc, what'd you edit exe's post to? I don't think I saw the original, but was it too l33t-covered for you or something? Just curious...

Nah, he did a mistake while using the quote tags so the page was all screwed up. I merely fixed his post.

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

hey..i was wondering..in MMBN4..whats the best way to beat duo?

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6380 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
hey..i was wondering..in MMBN4..whats the best way to beat duo?

One of the best tips I found is to learn how to avoid his attacks. After some practique, you get to notice a pattern in the attacks...

exe. megaMan___1
Jaden Yuki
Inactive
160 posts

ok..but what about the battlechips?..what r the best chips for beating him?

StarManV5
Lil' metool
Inactive
7 posts

in Mmbn3 white how do you get antinavi m?:conf::conf:

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
Inactive
180 posts

I believe there is a secret passageway all they way to the top right corner of secret area 2. I think you find it there.

[Edited on 13-4-2005 by Shadow.exe]

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn
Inactive
650 posts

Quote:
ok..but what about the battlechips?..what r the best chips for beating him?

The Gun del Sol chips are good...So does the Pile Driver P.A.

Or, the poster formerly known as Pri- I mean, rockmaniskool.

Mega alexman
yugioh champion
Inactive
93 posts

Can someone plz tell me where I can find iceball m:conf:

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
Inactive
180 posts

Look for a program dealer to get the program "Fish" I think it's called.
Then go to Hade's Isle.

Mega alexman
yugioh champion
Inactive
93 posts

I need two know where i can find the program dealers:conf::conf::conf::conf:

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
Inactive
180 posts

Try looking in the "squares."
Examples>yoka square
Acdc square
scilab square

Mega alexman
yugioh champion
Inactive
93 posts

What about Beach square? hmm
Have you gotten there yet oh and by the way i went to save it but i axidently turned of my gba or should i say closed the file so do ya have a .sgm of Megaman battle network 3 white that i could use?
if you do then thanks