Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Usamaki900
Leader of the Nerds
Inactive
6 posts

thnx for the tip, im new. no, ill try gamefaqs

if you think you can take this team, enter my friend code, email me, then prepare to lose.

Usamaki900
Leader of the Nerds
Inactive
6 posts

in battle network 2, whats up with the radiation computers? i cant figure out what to do. HELP!!!

if you think you can take this team, enter my friend code, email me, then prepare to lose.

MaceMan
Knight
Inactive
1044 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Usamaki900
in battle network 2, whats up with the radiation computers? i cant figure out what to do. HELP!!!

Umm... well... what about them? Are you lost or something?

Nothing is foolproof to a truly talented fool.

Sorry, MegaMan, but it looks like you
might be stuck up there for a little while more... Actually... at this rate... you may NEVER come down!!! *sob*

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

I am stuck on mmbn3 white. The only standard chip i am missing is scuttlest. I know where they are but whenever i go there they dont appear. I walk right where they are and nothing happens. Please help!!! :eek:

Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes, that way when you criticize him your a mile away and you have his shoes.

"No, I tell you this only because your hearts are pure. Well, except you Axel, your heart emits enough radiation to kill small animals."

(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

MaceMan
Knight
Inactive
1044 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifermylove
I am stuck on mmbn3 white. The only standard chip i am missing is scuttlest. I know where they are but whenever i go there they dont appear. I walk right where they are and nothing happens. Please help!!! :eek:

I assume you mean that you know that they are in Secret Area 1. If you've already been to the right place, the only thing I can think of is that you might not have beaten the final boss yet? I believe you need a yellow star to be able to find them.

If you've already beaten the boss... heh, I dunno. :hehe:

might be stuck up there for a little while more... Actually... at this rate... you may NEVER come down!!! *sob*

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

I have beaten the game and made it to Serenades door but i need the scuttlest chip to open it and the scuttlest will not appear no matter what i do. I even got all the omega viruses.

Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes, that way when you criticize him your a mile away and you have his shoes.

"No, I tell you this only because your hearts are pure. Well, except you Axel, your heart emits enough radiation to kill small animals."

(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

Oh and also of course ive beaten it because you cant get into secret area untill you have beaten the game.

(\__/)
( O.o)

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Oh and also of course ive beaten it because you cant get into secret area untill you have beaten the game.

You're saying this to a bunch of BN buffs, I'd think we know that little tidbit...>_<

Anyways, there's two pairs of Scuttlest breeder viruses, Group A and GRoup B, depending on which group you have already, that depends on which one I need to help you with.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

I know where they both are but i donmt have either and when i go where they are nothing happens. do you think it might be a glitch or something?

Edited by Jennifermylove on July 30, 2007 at 18:38:05.

(\__/)
( O.o)

Bass Cross
Chaos Lord
Inactive
5 posts

I cant find HubBatch Navi cust part in MMBN5: Double Team DS.

I am all of me!
EXE!

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

I dont care about hub batch i need to know what is wrong with the scuttlest

(\__/)
( O.o)

MaceMan
Knight
Inactive
1044 posts

Quote:
I dont care about hub batch i need to know what is wrong with the scuttlest

*cough* I believe he was asking his own question (which unfortunately I don't know the answer to)... not responding to yours...

Edited by MaceMan on July 31, 2007 at 11:41:01.

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

I know he was but i seriously need to know. I cant do anything without getting that chip.

(\__/)
( O.o)

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

Have you ever heard of a place called GameFAQs?

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Jennifermylove
BassLord
Inactive
36 posts

I cant go on it. Most game sites are blocked on my computer. Thats why i tried here.

Edited by Jennifermylove on August 1, 2007 at 19:27:57.

Edited by Jennifermylove on August 1, 2007 at 19:32:22.

(\__/)
( O.o)

Usamaki900
Leader of the Nerds
Inactive
6 posts

in mmbn2, what do i do with the radiation cpus? i always end up at the same place over and over again. i cant find any walkthrs either. if someone could send me one, thatd be great

????????????????
lvl666 N0ob saibot
Inactive
22 posts

i'm really lookin' forward to that MM battle chip challenge :cute:

logokh-hollowriku.JPG

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

... you do realize that the game was released a few years ago, yes?

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Arkane
Archangel
Inactive
1166 posts

Hmmm....never thought I'd be using this.

Anyways, MMBN4: Red Sun.

Just wondering if anyone knows if it is a wise idea to start Super Redux Mode (completed Super Hard Mode) without ever entering Black Earth previously in any other difficulty?

I read on a walkthrough that anything you may have missed in any other difficulty gets carried over in Redux Mode. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, if I plan on back tracking, and don't chose to start the game over again, if I save again in my current file after my last save point, will I lose the option to start game 4 when I start up my Game Boy?

Also trying to get GrabRvng. Only Standard Chip I need left. I heard it was in Town 4 in a PMD but, I couldn't find it. But that was while playing Super Hard Mode. Should I focus on getting this final chip and completing Black Earth before I start game 4?

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Okay, for start over number 4. It will be exactly the same as restart number three. All enemies will have the same health, damage will be the same, blah blah blah. There really isn't much of an advantage to going to the fourth restart except for those PMDs. Were it me, I would double check and make sure you've gotten all the PMDs where it is said to be, on the next time through the game the PMD may have updated as it does with some of the other chips. I would have to end up going to like run through the plotline for the fifth time to get all of those PMDs, because I didn't start unlocking them until the second or third time through.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

I remember running into the same problem as you for GrabRvng. I don't know how I did it, but it's clearly possible to get it in Game 3: I sure as heck didn't start a fourth play through the game, and I have that chip. Don't hesitate to take a look at the maps to see where that item could be located.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Arkane
Archangel
Inactive
1166 posts

Yeah. I checked those maps, and about every single walkthrough on GameFAQS. The game is just too hard to get anywhere. Since I have both versions, and I'm not nearly as far in Blue Moon as I am in Red Sun, I'll just get it in the less further file, collect the chip, trade it to the other version, then trade it back.

I'm on Game 2 in Blue Moon. I think that it would be easier then hoping it will pop out of a Chip-Trader. But alas, if there is someway I can enter Black Earth, I should probably do that.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

My game glitched making it so the virus with the chip I need can never pop up in the area. I checked like four different guides, and IO was no help at all.

Consider yourself lucky.

Shogo
Lil' metool
Inactive

Hi there,
I've read the Lvl Up guide and I think I've a problem with an HP Memory. On the Internet Area 4 there's a WWW gate near the access to the Undernet. When I open the gate, nothing behind... Does it need something to appear behind the door ?

Edit : I feel so ridiculous... It was hidden under some road... I've answered my question myself lol.

Edited by Shogo on June 19, 2008 at 16:10:12.

Inactive
18 posts

Hey, not sure if this topic is dead, but I thought I'd ask anyway since this is the site that hosts the guide that brought me to this question in the first place. Anyway, I'm finishing off my chipset in MegaMan Battle Network 1, trying to get every chip in every code at least once. I noticed that Mega Boy's guide said I could find the Howitzer A chip randomly in Internet-15 (the area where you fight ShadowMan, in between MagicMan's and Bass's areas), and I didn't have that chip yet, so I figured I'd try to find it there so that would be one less chip I would have to gamble for in the trading machine.

However, even after re-collecting the 4 item crystals hundreds of times, I have still never received Howitzer A. I've gotten the other 7 items--Ratton2 J, Recov120 C, Recov150 L, 500Z, 2000Z, 3000Z, and 4000Z--many times, but never the Howitzer A. So what I'm asking is, has anyone here ever found a Howitzer chip in random data like that? Is there something I need to do or not do in order for the chip to appear? Does it only appear in certain versions of the game? Did the programmers just set the probability so extremely low? Or have I found an error in the Perfect Navigation Guide? I'd really like to put this one to rest so I'll know whether I can stop messing around in area 15.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

I wish I had the answer to that, but I found Battle Network 1 too tedious to try to get all 175 chips. It'd have required too much time.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Inactive
18 posts

Looking back, I noticed that MegaBoy got some of his information from a Japanese guide book called "Battle Network Rockman EXE Perfect Navigation Guide". Maybe it would be worth checking out the Japanese version then. Or maybe it was just a transcription error somewhere along the line. But what would be really helpful are some links to hacking tools or disassembly of the game code. After all, the guide writers would have needed access to the source code to put in things like the exact probabilities of winning battle chips in the trading machines.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

I happen to have the Rockman EXE Official Guidebook, and I looked into it to see what I could find. I don't really speak Japanese, so I can't interpret the data presented. There's one obvious thing, though: there IS a Howitzer A chip, and it can be found randomly in Internet Area 15. The odds aren't listed, so all I can do is to wish you luck to stumble on it!

Inactive
18 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
there IS a Howitzer A chip, and it can be found randomly in Internet Area 15.

Or so the guide claims, right? Well, I'll let you know if I find anything more.

Say, as long as you've got that guide with you, could you check another discrepancy for me? MegaBoy's battle chip list says that Gaia(Hammer)3 comes in codes C, G, M, N, and T. But I have Gaia3 in C, G, M, R, and T, not N. Does your book mention whether it's Gaia3 N or Gaia3 R?

Ah, and (Poison) Anubis as well. The guide says C-L-M-Q-T, but I have C-L-N-Q-T.

Edited by Bag of Magic Food on June 27, 2009 at 2:28:01.

Inactive
18 posts

Oops, one more error to check, but I decided to bump the topic in case you didn't realize I was editing my last post. MegaBoy's guide says that Paladin/HeroSword comes in BDFIG, but I found it in BDFIJ. I'd really like to know whose guide has 3 errors in the chip codes!

Of couse, that's also the guide that says the second chip in the Beta-Sword and Sigma-Sword combos is FighterSword, and we all know it's really WideSword.

99% of all peoples will believe any made-up statistic they hear. If you are part of the 1% who don't, then, good for you.