Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/07/19/aging/index.html

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by Protoman]

"I think i'll shoot my way through, mix things up a bit." - MC

ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

well,you could get sick,or get shot or something,how many people die of old age anyway?

Proto met
The Boards Local locol Met
Inactive
344 posts

id play megaman forever

Riddle:i'm the second of the first and will keep him sleeping FOREVER muhahhahahahahahahhaQ!!!!!!!
A. Makuta by Saito Hiraki
The Guild is Complete!
WE the Toa Nuva will pro tect you from the rockshi(hackers)if you like to join pm Me,Saito Hiraki or Bass GS SP Deluxe

megaman.exe
Variable Navi
Inactive
278 posts

Maybe... it depends on whether or not you get crippled by age.

Huff.EXE
Cleric of Nerull
Inactive
472 posts

I mean I dont wanna hafta wait that long to die. I wanna see if I am going to heaven or not in 65-85 years not before or after that

We are Image The Raven Guild

Cossack adj.
One of a warlike, pastoral people, skillful as horsemen, inhabiting different parts of the Russian empire and furnishing valuable contingents of irregular cavalry to its armies, those of Little Russia and those of the Don forming the principal divisions.
Raven Guild Message Board:
http://travenguild.proboards20.com/ (all are welcome)

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

ultimate.exe
R.G. samurai
Inactive
466 posts

thats a good point but think of it this way not to say i'd wanna but we could all stay on this site for that time

The last of the Raven Guild

ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

i would suffer alot,it would be very selfish but i would,i would help people...i wouldnt be invincable but after i thought i have lived enough id be fearless:D

NiGhTmArE gOhAn
Time To Kill
Inactive
609 posts

I'd rather die in my 80's or 90's. I"d never want live that long. So I say no to live for 500 years.

Farseer Nolom
Psyker
Inactive
124 posts

I'm not sure. It would seem cool, but I'd be way past my prime...who wants to look at a walking skeleton, anyway? I'm more tempted to say "no", but...I'm just not sure.

Everybody wants to rule the world...

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

Nah, I woudn't want to, I would probably suffer everyday, because most of your organs would fail and you would be hooked up to those machines, I'd rather live to be about maybe, 80-85.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Humans always desire the things that are the worst for them. Anyways, I would not want to.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Inactive
162 posts

If all my friends die, I wouldn't want to live up to 500.

Vanquish Evil in an Instant

ufo
DJ of SpadeZ
Inactive
206 posts

I have mixed feelings about living to be 500 everyone I know would die but I would see the world develop.:)

Banned
270 posts

Yes i would then i could kill the people who made megaman i swear i hate megaman the only thing i like about megaman is roll

im in charge here

Bass V3.exe
Inactive
86 posts

No. then when ever it was my birthday they would have to call the fire department:lol:

I Goin To Eat You!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by unleashthespider
Yes i would then i could kill the people who made megaman i swear i hate megaman the only thing i like about megaman is roll

Then what the heck are you doing here, with a FireMan avatar!?

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Banned
270 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
Quote:
Originally posted by unleashthespider

Then what the heck are you doing here, with a FireMan avatar!?
well i think roll is hot and fireman is fire and i love fire and i like the show megaman nt warrior i just dont like megaman he is my least favorite video game/cartoon character roll is hot so i like her fireman is a fire type so i like him i like every navi except megaman and im starting to kinda like megaman whats up with the world(holds hair and shakes head)

im in charge here

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Yes, I'd like to live to 500. =) What can I say, I like the sound of seeing that far into the future.