Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
IceMan.EXE
Digitally Frozen
Inactive
308 posts

Hmmm, Tenguman's got himself a clone:P
Sol's girlfriend and little bother are here...
And what do I have? Nothing!
.... No body loves me:cry:

I apologize for my absence, however, it will be a bit longer. Those who wish to contact me, I have updated my email and AIM info. Thanks.
-IceMan.EXE

EvangelionZero
One Winged Angel
Inactive
67 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by IceMan.EXE
Hmmm, Tenguman's got himself a clone:P
Sol's girlfriend and little bother are here...
And what do I have? Nothing!
.... No body loves me:cry:

I know the feeling but don't worry us unloved people need to stick together but anyway welcome Chipp-Zanuff, and Tengu, i just joined yesterday to:).

Dawnus
Forte Otaku
Inactive
173 posts

Name: Jean
Nationality: Irish/Canadian
I'm sorry, I never saw this topic. I'm a bad girl.

:P

[Edited on 26-11-2002 by Dawnus]

[font=Verdana] - Forte Otaku[/font]Image

[font=Verdana]"Ness is the whole of ass." - Jon Tilden[/font]
[font=Verdana]"Zero goes vrrzzz! Beew beew!! Vrroozhh!!" - Eric Morgan (keeping in mind that he's 20)[/font]

EvangelionZero
One Winged Angel
Inactive
67 posts

WELCOME! Great to see another newbie:D Us newbies gotta stick together:lol:

rinoman
Maestro
Inactive
802 posts

Welcome new comers. After i just a new PC i'll give this old one to my bro and he can start posting here.

- Rinoman

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by gok gok
yes i did get the warning but the pc im useing to type right now has messed up puncuation

And all this time, I thought it was me who been writing my posts with punctuation, but it was really my computer, huh? Your's must be very bad if it's typing skills are at such a low level.

Stop blatantly breaking the rules, go read rule 8. I know you know about it, you said yourself you saw Doc's warning. If you can't be bothered to spend the time to make your post readable, people shouldn't be bothered to waste time reading your posts.

[quote]Originally posted by Dawnus
Name: Jean
Nationality: Irish/Canadian
I'm sorry, I never saw this topic. I'm a bad girl.

:P

[Edited on 26-11-2002 by Dawnus] [/quote]

You're Canadian, so I forgive you. ^_-

big bad bambito
Lil' metool
Inactive
2 posts

I am the almighty eater of Mexican food!
Not really my name has Spanish qualities but Im not Mexican:muha:
I like to watch tv
tell more later(just a tiny bit more)
:)

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

no my pc has got messed up punucaion
but im starting to get on a better pc that was busted

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

EvangelionZero
One Winged Angel
Inactive
67 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by big bad bambito
I am the almighty eater of Mexican food!
Not really my name has Spanish qualities but Im not Mexican:muha:
I like to watch tv
tell more later(just a tiny bit more)
:)

Its a presidential welcoming to the newest member:).

I will lead you to the promised land........

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

gok gok, you're a moron.

EZ, don't post pointless pictures in the topic for god sakes... Stupid fucking abundance of n00bs..

ElecGutsV3
Golden-Guts
Inactive
228 posts

Name: Tim
Nationality: Vietnamese/Chinese

I just noticed this subject, at least now I know who is posting and who is reading now...

EvangelionZero
One Winged Angel
Inactive
67 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
gok gok, you're a moron.

EZ, don't post pointless pictures in the topic for god sakes... Stupid fucking abundance of n00bs..

Such hostility....... What crawled up your a$$ and died, or do you have a 56k or something, but even still it wasn't a pointless pic the president was just pointing out the newbie and I didn't see a point in bashing on me and gok gok........ Damn I wish this place had a flame board for times like this...

[Edited on 28-11-2002 by EvangelionZero]

Presea
You will die!
Inactive
134 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by rinoman
Welcome meeeeeeee!!!!!. You could have made your name shorter and gave yourself a proper name.

I've (or should I say [u]Doc[u]) changed it to just me! It was alright but it gets confusing when you put in your username and password.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6325 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

[quote]Originally posted by EvangelionZero

Quote:
gok gok, you're a moron.

Such hostility....... What crawled up your a$$ and died, or do you have a 56k or something, but even still it wasn't a pointless pic the president was just pointing out the newbie and I didn't see a point in bashing on me and gok gok........ Damn I wish this place had a flame board for times like this...

[Edited on 28-11-2002 by EvangelionZero] [/quote]

Hollow might be a bit harsh on her speech, but her point is valid: that picture wasn't really needed, especially in a forum for others to make their introductions. Also, I wish to remind everyone of rule #4: no fights!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

ElecGutsV3
Golden-Guts
Inactive
228 posts

I specialize on information about MMBN1 and MMBN2 only... I am clueless about other subjects...

[Edited on 29-11-2002 by ElecGutsV3]

Vash
Superstar!
Inactive
289 posts

[quote]Originally posted by EvangelionZero

[Edited on 28-11-2002 by EvangelionZero] [/quote]

The next time you post a pic with the obvious lack of taste, humor, or any other redeemable quality... do humanity a favor and run a magnet over your HD. I've seen crime scene photos that were easier on the eyes. :rolleyes:

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I'm only hostile towards those that don't follow the rules. (see the rule about pointless picture posting, boy) I'm also hostile when it comes to ppl tat teyp liek tis. (Isn't there something in the rules about typing well too, though?) I think there should be a lamer board on the internet where they all go until they learn how to type. :lol:

rinoman
Maestro
Inactive
802 posts

Quote:
I'm only hostile towards those that don't follow the rules. (see the rule about pointless picture posting, boy) I'm also hostile when it comes to ppl tat teyp liek tis. (Isn't there something in the rules about typing well too, though?) I think there should be a lamer board on the internet where they all go until they learn how to type. :lol:
Haha, yer it gets annoying, i can't understand why you react like that. For all newbies: please speak clear english, no stort words like "u" "y" "2" "r" and them other quick words which sould be used on somewhere like MSN messenger or YIM, AIM and so on.

- Rinoman

EvangelionZero
One Winged Angel
Inactive
67 posts

Damn, everyone here is to serious. Don't do that don't do this don't put that fork in your eye but what ever. Oh yeah I had a point to this post and that point was: Doc what about adding in a flame board, a place to go and just vent all your "BURNING RAGE". There could still be rules but do you think you could consider it?

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6325 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by EvangelionZero
Damn, everyone here is to serious. Don't do that don't do this don't put that fork in your eye but what ever. Oh yeah I had a point to this post and that point was: Doc what about adding in a flame board, a place to go and just vent all your "BURNING RAGE". There could still be rules but do you think you could consider it?

Definitely not. That's a direct act against rule #4 (no fights), and a place where people would spam and get to hate each other. There is no way I'll ever think about such a forum, and topics where flaming takes place will be locked.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Packard
Was ist das?
Inactive
417 posts

[font=Georgia] It's nice to know n00bs are turning this message board into an online mental institution. Is there anyone here who's gotten a degree for psychiatry? [/font]

The capitalism of my thoughts................... Nostalgia, anyone!? Ah, never mind.......You're better off not knowing.

Vash
Superstar!
Inactive
289 posts

I never did declare a major in college... maybe I should give it a go.

Zero3020
Lil' metool
Inactive
9 posts

My name is Zero3020.
I like the color green, Zero, anime, and altering game pictures turning the green thus infecting them with the 3020 virus.

btw, Why won't my avatar work?

Is that all you have, Purifier? -Gates

Packard
Was ist das?
Inactive
417 posts

[font=Tahoma] Cuz your a n00b, and n00bz dunt dizerv to have a one of their owns [/font]

The capitalism of my thoughts................... Nostalgia, anyone!? Ah, never mind.......You're better off not knowing.

Soru-Badeguyu
RAGEQUIT
Inactive
375 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Zero3020
My name is Zero3020.
I like the color green, Zero, anime, and altering game pictures turning the green thus infecting them with the 3020 virus.

btw, Why won't my avatar work?

Because you have infected it with the "3020 virus". And the board does'nt allow that. And why do you want to infect pic's with that virus?

Zero3020
Lil' metool
Inactive
9 posts

I was just joking about the virus thing...

Is that all you have, Purifier? -Gates

Banned
5 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
The old topic got erased too... If you want to say it all again, that's good. If you don't, that's fine too.

Instead of having a thousand of "Hi I'm new" topics, let's keep everything here. So, feel free to give a little bio about yourself, what you like, etc.

Anyone want to start? I don't feel like it :P
Hey. My name is MegamanE.X.E. Heat Guts.;) As you can see i like the style heat guts. I hope i can make a few friends with u guys.:D

Soru-Badeguyu
RAGEQUIT
Inactive
375 posts

(Big usernames nowadays....)

Welcome umm... I'm not going to type that long name of yours.

Tengu
Snake-in-the-Grass
Inactive
50 posts

Wow, he got banned real quick. Such a shame.

I saw it but I didn't do it!!!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I doubt it was a shame. More lamers banned, the better.