Interordi Menu
ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

I like xtrusion brk, baby kruffy and Trebuchet MS bold. Baby Kruffy is the font in my banner.

ultimate.exe
R.G. samurai
Inactive
466 posts

I like lucida calligraphy.

The last of the Raven Guild

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

I kind of like westminister. It looks kind of like some of the font on anime computer screens.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

I'll let you in on my secret site, this site allows you to USE the fonts, not just read examples in a zipped folder, 'rito's fonts!

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

What?! They don't have Cezanne?!

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

I like "comic sans" for normal font, But for a banner or somthing "Vampiress"(see button)

W00T! Comic fonts!

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

Proto met
The Boards Local locol Met
Inactive
344 posts

old english its cool

Riddle:i'm the second of the first and will keep him sleeping FOREVER muhahhahahahahahahhaQ!!!!!!!
A. Makuta by Saito Hiraki
The Guild is Complete!
WE the Toa Nuva will pro tect you from the rockshi(hackers)if you like to join pm Me,Saito Hiraki or Bass GS SP Deluxe

rinoman
Maestro
Inactive
802 posts

What's next... :rolleyes:

- Rinoman

MaceMan
Knight
Inactive
1044 posts

I like Old English, although you must be pretty bored to ask our favorite font.....

Nothing is foolproof to a truly talented fool.

Sorry, MegaMan, but it looks like you
might be stuck up there for a little while more... Actually... at this rate... you may NEVER come down!!! *sob*

shay_ren
R.G. Newb Basher
Inactive
374 posts

Comic sans rocks.

Listen up newbs! Fear the Raven Guild! Image

Steps to delete this:
1) Press EDIT button from your post.
2) Cross the box: |DELETE THIS MESSAGE|
3) Press EDIT POST button.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
737 posts

[font=courier new]This font is my fave. It's a bit hard to read on the page, so I tend to use Comic Sans MS. Although I do enjoy typing in the font type of Magic Cards. ^^

And, dude, try reading some books before you get THIS bored. Not even I get this bored.....0.o;[/font]

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.