Proto met
The Boards Local locol Met

Stream: *look at Break Mans* but i want robots come on now
Posted on October 10, 2003 at 4:54:46 [Post link]

This is the offical topic so you know what to do

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY REPORT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I/we know battle network 4s style enhacement is wierd.
Navi styles: as loook here are some articles
As can be seen from the http://megaman.retrofaction.com/newspics/kk_vol305_02small.jpg and http://megaman.retrofaction.com/newspics/kk_vol305_03small.jpg page scans, Rockman (Mega Man) has regained a more literal way of obtaining powers. Though KoroKoro doesn't know the names of the Styles or how exactly they'll be obtained, the blue bomber's Style changes will reflect being mixed with other Navis, as evidenced by some very cool artwork of a Fire Man-styled Rockman, and a Guts Man-style. The second page also includes a picture of how new PETs will work in EXE4, which will be less of a digital screen and more of a flip-open phone. There will also be a toy line of flip-open PETs to follow the game.

The http://megaman.retrofaction.com/newspics/kk_vol305_04.jpg gives us some more info on Shade Man, who is said to retain his ultrasonic wave powers from Mega Man 7. He'll also be a Dark Element Navi, which KoroKoro is unsure as to its fitting into the other elements of the game. They show a Dark Sword battle chip as an example of a Dark power, with a whopping 500 in attack power. KoroKoro also mentions that, in EXE3, certain chips needed a Dark Hole/Darkness License in order to be used and so they expect these Dark element chips to have a similar requirement. It seems like Netto (Lan) will recieve the Dark Sword chip in the Shade Man scenario, and takes it to his Higure (Mr. Higsby) to unlock its mysterious powers; all he can seem to figure is that the chip holds frightening and potentially dangerous power. The page also points out that the Custom Window now has a picture of Rockman, which KoroKoro states could have something to do with the retooled battle system and possibly the Dark chips.

The http://megaman.retrofaction.com/newspics/kk_vol305_05.jpg is an advertisement for the new EXE anime that will premiere nationwide in Japan on October 4th at 8:30 AM. It will be called Rockman EXE Access, and will feature the new combination of Rockman Styles and PETs that will be in EXE4. It's also mentioned that the still-running EXE manga will address the new Dark element and EXE4 themes as well.

well any more info post it
so fare well for now more willl be updated

plz sticky

Riddle:i'm the second of the first and will keep him sleeping FOREVER muhahhahahahahahahhaQ!!!!!!!
A. Makuta by Saito Hiraki
The Guild is Complete!
WE the Toa Nuva will pro tect you from the rockshi(hackers)if you like to join pm Me,Saito Hiraki or Bass GS SP Deluxe

Unknown

Posted on October 10, 2003 at 9:11:26 [Post link]

Post redacted

Proto met

Posted on October 11, 2003 at 1:00:33 [Post link]

I'm not a newb I'm a wise little fella!!!:miam:

Riddle:i'm the second of the first and will keep him sleeping FOREVER muhahhahahahahahahhaQ!!!!!!!
The Guild is Complete!
WE the Toa Nuva will pro tect you from the rockshi(hackers)if you like to join pm Me,Saito Hiraki or Bass GS SP Deluxe

metool
Superstar!

Stream: Tired.
Posted on October 11, 2003 at 3:58:12 [Post link]

I posted a topic for BN 4 a long time ago....
The souls I know of for now are, Fire Soul Guts Soul, Metal Soul, Proto Soul, Number Soul and Search Soul.

Proto met

Posted on October 11, 2003 at 5:33:58 [Post link]

Spoiler (highlight to read):

and cross-fusion

my avater click profile

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by Proto met]

The Guild is Complete!

ZeroEXE_2
Destruction Incarnate

Stream: Feeling slightly iconoclastic...
Posted on October 11, 2003 at 14:54:20 [Post link]

i think official topics are a great idea but as make said people just ignore them

You will never live in the future. By the time you get there it will be the present and will seem less impressive...

Check out my beyblade site
check out our board here

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here

Posted on October 11, 2003 at 15:15:39 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Make
Rockman.EXE 4: Red Sun & Blue Moon - 12/02/2003 (Japanese Release)

Cheers~~

:: Runs before gets hurted ::
Errrm, it that 02 December 2003 or 12 February 2003?

ZeroEXE_2
Destruction Incarnate

Stream: Feeling slightly iconoclastic...
Posted on October 12, 2003 at 14:03:26 [Post link]

well i would say December since it was first said to be released in this month and since February has already been and gone

You will never live in the future. By the time you get there it will be the present and will seem less impressive...

Check out my beyblade site
check out our board here

Proto met

Posted on October 12, 2003 at 22:37:57 [Post link]

Yea,well the wise people like airman and ect will post here. dang newbs:rolleyes:

The Guild is Complete!

Bryan
Diru Fan

Stream: :)
Posted on October 12, 2003 at 22:39:11 [Post link]

why make this a topic we have 3 other ones on the pinned ones!
unless this is a information topic....

I play Counter-Strike and 2D fighters.

mirrorman
Banned

Posted on October 12, 2003 at 23:45:13 [Post link]

do u know u are all geeks with no social life,waisting away your life by playing video games and watching cartoons,i bet u all dont even date,u just sit in the house all day waiting for the next game to come out its just pathetic.

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now

Stream: We need more cats here...
Posted on October 12, 2003 at 23:58:31 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by mirrorman
do u know u are all geeks with no social life,waisting away your life by playing video games and watching cartoons,i bet u all dont even date,u just sit in the house all day waiting for the next game to come out its just pathetic.

Off-topic: So, since you're here, you must be exactly the same way!

On-topic: Anyways, MMBN 4 won't be out on this side of the ocean until somewhere around, oh, maybe this time next year. So we have but one choice: talk about and relie on the old saying "absense makes the heart grow stronger." In other words, we wait and talk and then kill people to get the last copy.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

mirrorman
Banned

Posted on October 13, 2003 at 0:06:15 [Post link]

actually im not like u geeks because i dont have video games,and i just find info for a friend b!+<h

Hao
Fear Factory

Stream: Christmas Cheer
Posted on October 13, 2003 at 0:10:16 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by mirrorman
actually im not like u geeks because i dont have video games,and i just find info for a friend b!+<h

There is no way to save you now. What you just did is a sure-fire way to get banned.

Hmm.. Proto Met I don't think this will be stickyed. I'm not sure though...

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now

Stream: We need more cats here...
Posted on October 13, 2003 at 0:10:39 [Post link]

Yeah, yeah. Anyways, anyone know if they're going with the powerup system, navi cust, or both?

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Hao
Fear Factory

Stream: Christmas Cheer
Posted on October 13, 2003 at 0:12:24 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMan.EXE
Yeah, yeah. Anyways, anyone know if they're going with the powerup system, navi cust, or both?

Man you guys just can't wait for the debut of MMBN 4 can you? Neither can I...

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on October 13, 2003 at 0:23:20 [Post link]

Who can?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Shiromaru
Ace Defense Attorney

Stream: O_o;
Posted on October 13, 2003 at 0:36:00 [Post link]

I can!!!.........What did you think I was serious? Of course I can't!

[Edited on 12-10-2003 by Shiromaru]

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on October 13, 2003 at 0:38:13 [Post link]

Like I said, no one can.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

metool
Superstar!

Posted on October 19, 2003 at 5:06:38 [Post link]

Ok, I got some more info, I went and bought a Coro Coro from Hakubundo today so heres some more info.
Scanners broken so I can't put up the pics sorry.
The "Dark Sword" battle chip is like a lifesword 2x3 range. Apparently theres another Dark chip "Dark Recover" It recovers a whopping 1000 HP! Also a chip, which I think looks pretty cool, A gatling gun battle chip, it showed a Number soul Megaman using this.
There's two more Souls, Roll Soul(In the pic it looks just plain freaky) , and Aqua soul. It looks like theres going to be a "Mall" Sort of place or what looks like a Mall from the pic. Also it showed 4 new bosses, Searchman, Topman(Looks like a Pinnochio with a smoking pipe), Sparkman, and Aquaman. An old Virus from Battle Network 1 is returning, the one that looks like a mini Sparkman, and theres this Ram one too, and this strange virus with what looks like is holding a pair of maracas, looks like Capcom's running out of ideas huh? Coro Coro also showed pics of each soul in battle. Search Soul is by far one of the coolest(Other than Proto Soul that is) I've seen. It looks like the Star of Boktai is making an appearence as well. It's still unclear about the Power-up or Navicust system yet, more will be reaveled next month! Stay Tuned!
I subscribe to it so I'm guarenteed to get it.
Heh, did that clear anything up?

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on October 19, 2003 at 7:45:18 [Post link]

From what I understand, the more Rockman uses dark chips, the more corrupted his soul gets, fater it is corrupted, he cannot soul change.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

metool
Superstar!

Posted on October 19, 2003 at 9:59:28 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
From what I understand, the more Rockman uses dark chips, the more corrupted his soul gets, fater it is corrupted, he cannot soul change.

Whoa....No more Soul change?! Gotta stay away from those Dark chips....

More info from Metool!
Here are the Soul's that come in each version....

Red Sun
Fire Soul
Guts Soul
Search Soul

Blue Moon
Proto Soul
Metal Soul
Number Soul

Also, from what it looks like, you can enter a tounament, but I'm not exactly sure about this, I'll go and find out more later.

ShadowGS.EXE
Ki Force Master

Posted on October 19, 2003 at 11:50:48 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by metool
Quote:

More info from Metool!

Red Sun
Fire Soul
Guts Soul
Search Soul

Blue Moon
Proto Soul
Metal Soul
Number Soul

Also, from what it looks like, you can enter a tounament, but I'm not exactly sure about this, I'll go and find out more later.

You forgot Roll Soul. Or is it 'cause you don't wanna remember it? *grins evily*

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on October 20, 2003 at 1:28:19 [Post link]

Quote:
Quote:

More info from Metool!

Red Sun
Fire Soul
Guts Soul
Search Soul

Blue Moon
Proto Soul
Metal Soul
Number Soul

There are other effects, I just don't know them :P

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

metool
Superstar!

Posted on October 20, 2003 at 3:54:27 [Post link]

To: ShadowGS.EXE, Roll Soul comes in both versions, but what in the world were they thinking when they made that?

Also From what Koro Koro(Its with a K and not a C my bad) says, Number Soul works like Custom Style, more chips except instead of 6 it gives you 10 to start with! Fire soul just uses the Flamethrower thing nothing much, Guts Soul Cracks all the panels, but it cracks yours too, I'm not exactly sure, I'm just makin a guess, but i think Proto Soul allows you to use widesword. I have no clue at all what Metal Soul does, all it shows in the pic is Megaman.exe with Metal Soul using his buster, they don't even have a pic for Search Soul at all!

Heres some info on the bosses too.

The pic Shows Topman using a Top (Duh!)
Spark Man is using a Spark attack the range looks like this...

S=Spark

S S
S
S S

Aquaman uses to hydro things(Looks like that thing Mario uses in Super Mario Sunshine) Their position is like the two penguin things Colorman uses.

And Searchman looks like he's going to be one of the last bosses, like Magicman.

Note:This'll be my last post till maybe next year so...bye everyone!

Zera
Zera

Stream: Hello Neighbor.
Posted on October 20, 2003 at 3:57:40 [Post link]

Metool, I already posted that in other topics twise. One saying the first 3 in each game, and the other 4 with the 2 new souls. So you should give me credit for that.

BlaXun
Robot master

Posted on October 20, 2003 at 10:16:52 [Post link]

lol! Sorry....but he might not have seen that u posted it.....he shouldnt give ya "credit" for such a thing! LOL

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on October 21, 2003 at 4:49:48 [Post link]

Quote:
To: ShadowGS.EXE, Roll Soul comes in both versions, but what in the world were they thinking when they made that?

Also From what Koro Koro(Its with a K and not a C my bad) says, Number Soul works like Custom Style, more chips except instead of 6 it gives you 10 to start with! Fire soul just uses the Flamethrower thing nothing much, Guts Soul Cracks all the panels, but it cracks yours too, I'm not exactly sure, I'm just makin a guess, but i think Proto Soul allows you to use widesword. I have no clue at all what Metal Soul does, all it shows in the pic is Megaman.exe with Metal Soul using his buster, they don't even have a pic for Search Soul at all!

Heres some info on the bosses too.

The pic Shows Topman using a Top (Duh!)
Spark Man is using a Spark attack the range looks like this...

S=Spark

S S
S
S S

Aquaman uses to hydro things(Looks like that thing Mario uses in Super Mario Sunshine) Their position is like the two penguin things Colorman uses.

And Searchman looks like he's going to be one of the last bosses, like Magicman.

Note:This'll be my last post till maybe next year so...bye everyone!

I hope that Search soul gives you like a machine gun like Guts Soul gave in MMBN3

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

metool
Superstar!

Posted on October 22, 2003 at 2:43:19 [Post link]

Note: I guess that wasn't my last post after all ^_^()
It might(And I hope it does), the pic I have of him in battle, shows him just moving around and stuff, he might use an attack like a missle or cannon, but more will be reavealed next month...

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on October 22, 2003 at 5:58:43 [Post link]

Is it Heat-Seeking?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Pages: 1 2

New topic Reply