Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

Well in this topic I would like to know if you worked for Wily what robot master would you be?And I'm not talking about the masters that have already been made I'm talking frome the top of your head:D(that is if you have one)Just tell there name bio level and they're special weapon you would earn.

And please no spam like nichole kidMAN or anything retarded like that.

Well I look forward to looking at what everyone thinks up:D

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

I'd be laser man. I jump on MegaMan and then I sent a laser shooting right at him. He cannot avoid this unless he slided from me to the wall and keps sliding into the wall or if he makes me flash by usingan attack which works well on me which would be MirrorMan's weapoon, The Mirror of Doom, and this reflects my attack back at me and does a third of my health away. However, My attack takes half of MM's health away, so I think it's quite evenly matched.

Bryan
Diru Fan
Inactive
1091 posts

I thought you would want to be Airman..... i wanna be Quickman or shadowman (or bass) :D
EDIT: opps....
i wanna be gameman
annoy megaman with my eternal talk of games :D

[Edited on 10/26/2003 by Bryan]

I play Counter-Strike and 2D fighters.

XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

oops is right

first off I appreciate that you edited the post and found your mistake,but I also said no dumb bosses,not like gameman wouldn't be a cool boss:) but seriously annoys megaman with his eternal talk of games?Not to be a jackass bryan but ya know be like Airman's boss,make something that could actually happen.

P.S. sorry if I pissed you off in any way.

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

I'd be Death Man. I would have this killer beam scythe that I could slash Mega Man with. I also have a buster shield that has a laser blade inside. I could launch my shield at Mega Man.

My stage would be a cemetary that Mega Man has to destroy some weird looking robots...

The weapon he could aquire from me is a beam sword that grows from his cannon and he can use it to slash enemies in half.

After he gains the weapon, he discovers that he can't teleport out. Then a computirized voice says that the cemetary is about to go sky high in 5 minutes. So he has to rush out of there. He encounters even weirder robots that seem iminue to his cannon's blast. So he has to use the weapon he gained from me or just run straight through them...

Bryan
Diru Fan
Inactive
1091 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by XIAYOU
oops is right

first off I appreciate that you edited the post and found your mistake,but I also said no dumb bosses,not like gameman wouldn't be a cool boss:) but seriously annoys megaman with his eternal talk of games?Not to be a jackass bryan but ya know be like Airman's boss,make something that could actually happen.

P.S. sorry if I pissed you off in any way.

no it's ok. I have really bad idfeas.. 0.o
maybe metoolman........

XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

Now that would be something to see Bryan:lol:

Deathman sounds pretty awesome D,have you ever drawn him because here is a pic of a master named Deathman I found on the web:

rImage

[Edited on 26-10-2003 by XIAYOU]

Bryan
Diru Fan
Inactive
1091 posts

Yay~! I had a good idea~! XD

XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

Me myself would be Digman

He has a met helmet on so hitting him in the head is out of the question and he has a drill where his buster would be, and he has a pick axe and shovel on his back so he can toss enemys around.His stage would have alot of mets and rock monsters that pop out of the ground.Megaman would gain rage tunnel after he defeated him.Mega would turn black and yellow and the weapon puts two huge drills on either of his hands and he drills through the enemys.And if megaman comes back to the tunnel level he can drill to secret areas where he can get bolts or whatever is there.

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Damn, and I thought I came up with something original...

Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

I don't know much at all about Axl. Heck! I can't even remember what he looks like! Cool, though, Make. Heh! Your username used to be Makeman, didn't it?

Kei
Banned
769 posts

I'd be Pokemon *cough* I'm sorry, did I say PokeMON...I meant Poke[/b]MAN[/b]

With the power to hide in a small red ball several times smaller than me, and get out by having some geeky nerd push his baseball cap back and say: Pokeman, GOOOOOOO.....LOL

Ok...seriously...I'd be Assimilation Man...with the power to copy and mimic precisely any style and form of attack. Nifty...no?

Are you not? What? You don't understand me?

Well, ?????? to you too!

I dare you to ban me Dr.Cossack!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Kei
Banned
769 posts

....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Kills Tellietubbieman....noooooo <shudder>

Well, ?????? to you too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

Uh mace look at the first post.

See where it says make your own robot master....yep:lol:

Winrider no stupid messed up junk like that,please just be serious:D

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Well I came up with another idea...

Plasma Man

He has a killer Plasma gun that wipes out a quarter of Mega Man's energy with one hit.

His stage would be a volcano.

The weapon Mega Man can pick up is the plasma rifle.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I can't make a serious one, that's too X-ish.

Toiletman
Level: Sewer system leading to a septic tank which is the boss fight arena.

Weakness: Plungerman's weapon

Weapon Gained: Raw Sewage

Best I could think of.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Bagman
Robot master
Inactive
94 posts

*points at avatar and screenname*

I throw fish. =D

Sometimes I wonder, what if we took the warning labels off of everything? Can you imagine how much more entertaining life would be?

Kei
Banned
769 posts

Cooool...

...maybe your weapon can be my weakness....

AHHH....FISH!!!

Well, ?????? to you too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Tenguman
State Alchemist
Inactive
268 posts

Mine would be Spray Bomber it can throw holy acid(acid blessed by a priest) at people. :lol:

Trying to take over Cossacks board
1.Get support from the members
2.challenge cossack for power
3.defeat the staff
4.Take administrative powers

wolfe
Servbot
Inactive
16 posts

i wuld be zero. plain and simple. (if he wasnt already a boss from the early megaman, i didnt play them ALL)

i wuld be levle 20, and the skill got from the wuld be ground crush.
ground crush, a blade commes from meagaman, he jumps in the air and slamms the ground causing massive energy to shoot fourth.

i wuld be hard. and this is acceptable, seeing as wily made Zero and all!

[Edited on 8-11-2003 by wolfe]

i am zero's messanger! he aint happy wiht you all. so shape up or else!

~Wolfe, messanger of Zero

XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

OK newb first of all fix your grammar and second off look at the topic once more.Yes it actually says robot master and oh my goodness could you believe it,it also says to make-up one of you own.:rolleyes:

Spoiler (click to toggle)
god damn newb's

wolfe
Servbot
Inactive
16 posts

wow, i made up moast, (not really, im lazzy, lol) but im no god damn newb! shit! mayby here, but i have acounts in more fourms like this than you now exist! so calm your little ass down! (i know, i need to calm down too.)

f|_|c|<1|\|8 455 |-|0|_3! 80d d4/\/\|\| |\|00b |>r0|_|_'/ c4|\|7 3\/3|\| r34d
7|-|15!

i am zero's messanger! he aint happy wiht you all. so shape up or else!

~Wolfe, messanger of Zero

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

Sorry! NO 1337 alloud! If you meant something like "Fucking ass Hole! bod damn noob I rolly can't even read
this!"

If that is the case (which I highly doubt it isn't) then you're breking both rule 1 and rule 6.

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I'd be.... AimMan. Whoopee.:rolleyes:

I could use attacks such as a heat seeking missile and a spread shotgun attack. You woulg get a 'Spread Shot' from beating me. I would be weak against MirageMan's 'Invisible Cloak' power.

Yes, I made up MirageMan too.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Here are a couple of new ones...

Holy Man

Weapon: Holy Buster
Stage: Church
Weakness: Plasma Rifle

Plasma Man (yeah, the old one)

Weapon: Plasma Rifle
Stage: Volcano
Weakness: Water Gun

Water Man

Weapon: Water Gun
Stage: Submarine
Weakness: THunderbolt

Pika Man

Weapon: Thunderbolt
Stage: ...
Weakness: Power Missile

Power Man

Weapon: Power Missile
Stage: Power Station
Weakness: Death Slash

Death Man(the first one)

Weapon: Death Slash
Stage: Cemetary
Weakness: Holy Buster

Well, I'd still be Death Man. These could be the robot masters of MM9...even though there's only 6 of them...

XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

Well I don't think Pikaman waterman and Powerman would make it:lol:

But nice tries everyone keep em comin'.

Mr Weird Guy
Doom Mage
Inactive
157 posts

Hey! Don't dis Water Man! Besides, what do Bubble Man, Toad Man, and Wave Man have that he doesn't?

Anyway, I would probably be one of the following:

Blaze Man
Weapon: Blaze Dash

Icicle Man
Weapon: Ice Lance

Blade Man
Weapon: Blade Shock

Hmm... most likely Blaze Man.

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by Mr Weird Guy]

Unknown - Zero Program
Robot master
Inactive
98 posts

Name: Trapman

Description: A fairly large robot with a giant bear trap built on his back and a smaller one installed onto his chest. The trap on his back is retractable and attached to a long chain (used mainly to grab and crush enemies) while the smaller trap is detachable and can be planted into the ground and into the walls. His right hand is also composed of a small trap - like device.

Weapon: Snare Crush - Megaman fists come together to form an enormous trap. A dashing move, he rushes along a short distance, crushing any ground enemies in his path.

This is, madness!

-Megaman
Megaman: Distant Shadows