Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Banned
57 posts

The Kosmic fool prefers Yuna above them all

foolishness fact 1:the kosmic fool refers to the kosmic fool in third person

foolishness fact 2: thekosmicfools new role model is Michael Jackson
favorite song:you turn me on by Kevin Little

just got out of jail on 9/29/05

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

I don't fancy any of them. I only find women hot if I like their personality and stuff.

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I despise the new Final Fantasy age. Sorry, I just can't deal with losing my 2D. I never tried any of the 3D ones other than Final Fantasy 10, which I hated.

I liked Celes in FF3.:D

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

I haven't played any of these games, but no FF character were ever very 'hot'. And now, with how down in the dumps a lot of the games are starting to get, I'm not expecting them to seem much better.
What happened to humor in Final Fantasy? Give me Celes belting out an opera over the new systems anyday.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

The beggining of FFV was funny...but not the new ones, that's why I dropped the FF franchise. But I heard that FFXI was good...maybe I'll try it out...

BlueSilver
Rick
Inactive
835 posts

WHY do people always bash the 3D Final Fantasy's??? As far as I am concerend, you are just jumping on the band wagon with all the realy old HARD CORE 2D players that you dont even know just to look cool. Your the same people taliking in 1337 and all that other stupid stuff, tring to fit in. I bet NONE of you have ever even PLAYED all of the 3D FF's! So stop the hating and give the games a shot, BEFOR you shoot them down...

ON-TOPIC

Erm...Tifa. Yay!

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack!"

Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

I like Aeris. Pity she had to die..... :cry:

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I never got a chance to play FF7-FF9. I got my PlayStation 2 too late. I just know I didn't like FFX.

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

*looks around* Say wasn't there like 3 topics about FFgirl already, Not that we needed any.

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSilver
WHY do people always bash the 3D Final Fantasy's??? As far as I am concerend, you are just jumping on the band wagon with all the realy old HARD CORE 2D players that you dont even know just to look cool. Your the same people taliking in 1337 and all that other stupid stuff, tring to fit in. I bet NONE of you have ever even PLAYED all of the 3D FF's! So stop the hating and give the games a shot, BEFOR you shoot them down...

ON-TOPIC

Erm...Tifa. Yay!

Sorry to disapoint you, but I've played all of the 3D FF except FFXI and FFX2. FF7 was ok, FF8 was horrible, FF9 was decent and FFX was the worst of the bunch. The best FF was Tactics!

Back on Topic, VicKun, you're right. I don't know why ppl like to make new threads about the same things...

Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by VicKun
*looks around* Say wasn't there like 3 topics about FFgirl already, Not that we needed any.

Now that you mention it, there was. I remember Spider creating one... Meh, it's probably buried by now.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

I don't mind the whole 3-D bit, cause I personally love that style! It's just... maybe FFX just ruined the whole lot for me... but nothing was able to live up to FF3(America's)! I was able to stomach FFL Original for the Gameboy Original easier than FFX!

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Zera
Zera
Inactive
913 posts

I'll vote for whoever votes more for. And I like the 2-D better. I have played all the FF games so I know (Well, I don't like FF anyway, but the games are adicting (sp?)). But anyways, I like the 2-D better from what I have played. The 3-D kinda sucks.

Shiromaru
Ace Defense Attorney
Inactive
284 posts

True, 2D is best.... I don't like the 3D version art... Don't ask why... ;^^

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I'm not rying to put down 3-D. I heard lots of good things about FF7. I don't doubt it's good.

I still don't like FFX.

3-D...I don't know what, but I just lost interest in Final Fantasy after I played FFX.
It wasn't the graphics...maybe it was the really self-exploitive girl who joins your party at the beginning of the game.

Inactive
21 posts

I'm gonna say Yuffie... I only think she's cute though not counting the steal materia thing I hate the steal materia thingy
:madgo:

Does this go at the bottom or top?

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Hmm..I like Lulu..and Tifa (only for her rack).. And Edea.. And I think Celes is cute. :)

tose white mages form ff1 r sew hawt lolz

And well, as for 2D to 3D..I like some of both, gasp! I like FF 8, 9, 6, and 4 is okay but confusing. I don't like 7 or 1 at all though..

Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

I picked Lulu. She's hott. With the boobs and the Black Mage, and the boobs! =P
If Rosa from FF3 was on there, then I'd pick her. Otherwise, the booLulu..

"I think i'll shoot my way through, mix things up a bit." - MC

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Aeris! ^_^ Hot? No. ;^^

My grudge about the new Final Fantasies are not graphics wise. It's the stories. SquareEniz is obsessed with crystals and long romance stuff. "I know its just 10 more seconds before the whole place explodes but let's talk for 500 lines about how much I love you and crap and hopefully that will raise your affection level up so you can be in my limit break... or how about a date?" *chokes* But I guess that "pulled the female gamers into the series"... *yawns*

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

They kinda did FF into the ground.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Yeah. I liked the whole Locke/celes relationship a lot better. They never talked about it.

Now, it's all the rage.

Fusion X
That one guy you know
Inactive
264 posts

Out of the ones you put, Selphie. HOWEVER... You forgot Rikku!

|----------
|
|
|----
| USION X
|

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Oh, I never liked Rikku. her hair doesn't match her skin color very well. She looks kinda like a bumpkin.

Or maybe it's just my dislike of 3-D Final Fantasy games showing through.

ALMIGHTY TRUNKS
The Powerful USSJ2
Inactive
121 posts

The only ff game I ever played was ff7 so I pick:

rImage

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by ALMIGHTY TRUNKS]

To get to my board just click the banner I made..

Its time to play the game!

You see? This is our fate our battle!! Kakkorrot this is all your fault!!!!

So here is my "new" website...i know it needs a little help so im gonna update gears and stuff to make it beter...

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

I don't play FF, but Quistis looks really hot and sexy.

Omega.exe
Robot master
Inactive
84 posts

Tifa all the way, man...closely flamked by Yuna.:cool:

Happy Leif Ericson Day! A hingan Dingan Durgen!

Why do we exist?
What is our purpose?
Why do superheroes wear their briefs on the outside???
-questions of life.

Kei
Banned
769 posts

I personally enjoy DAgger...
...or maybe Tifa...

or maybe Rikku...

Or Quistis?

Is she even on there?

Or...Aeris...now THERE'S a girl....

Huahahghah....yeah.....
<sigh> *smokes*

Yeah...

Ok, maybe not, but still...I prefer all of them.

Are you not? What? You don't understand me?

Well, ?????? to you too!

I dare you to ban me Dr.Cossack!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Ikki
Mystery Medafighter
Inactive
110 posts

I also like Celes of ff3.