Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Well uh, if you don't even know if she likes you...maybe you should avoid the stalker approach (sending a note with OMG I LIKE U) and ya know..talk to her first?

Just chitchat, talk about things first. Then maybe she'll mention her boyfriend or lack of.

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons
Inactive
223 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Juno
I met this girl when we were 4-years of age, she was the pastor's daughter, and I was just starting to come to their church. Her mother ran the kid’s church in the back. After a while, our families became very close friends. Then, when I was 11, I started to think "Wow. What beauty." And soon after, I started to feel deeply for her. The next year, I was going to ask her out (yeah, only 12. A bit young, but whatever.) But, I didn’t have the courage to go through with it. A few months later, I decided to do it. I asked her older brother what he'd do if I asked his sister out (her dad wasn’t there), he replied "Dude, I’d pat ya on the back, and say ‘Good try.’ Cause she’s not allowed to date until she's 16."
So, now I wait until she is 16. Just like I have been for two years—and I still have 1 year, 7months, and 16 days to wait.

I will not lust after another girl, or ever except an offer to be another girl's boyfriend... Not ever.

~Juno~

That shows some real dedication. Most guys aren't like that, so I've gotta hand it to you. You're really going to be happy in 1 year, 7 months, and 16 days.

It's better to be alone than ignored.

Oh, how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying.

Banned
1140 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by SoulofaDeadRose
Quote:
I met this girl when we were 4-years of age, she was the pastor's daughter, and I was just starting to come to their church. Her mother ran the kid’s church in the back. After a while, our families became very close friends. Then, when I was 11, I started to think "Wow. What beauty." And soon after, I started to feel deeply for her. The next year, I was going to ask her out (yeah, only 12. A bit young, but whatever.) But, I didn’t have the courage to go through with it. A few months later, I decided to do it. I asked her older brother what he'd do if I asked his sister out (her dad wasn’t there), he replied "Dude, I’d pat ya on the back, and say ‘Good try.’ Cause she’s not allowed to date until she's 16."
So, now I wait until she is 16. Just like I have been for two years—and I still have 1 year, 7months, and 16 days to wait.

I will not lust after another girl, or ever except an offer to be another girl's boyfriend... Not ever.

~Juno~

That shows some real dedication. Most guys aren't like that, so I've gotta hand it to you. You're really going to be happy in 1 year, 7 months, and 16 days.

Juno, I think she digs you, man!

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons
Inactive
223 posts

I do not. I have a boyfriend.

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Quote:

Thanks Soul:) 1year, 7mounths, and 14 days now:)

Quote:
Originally posted by Spider777

Dude...you're psychotic.

~Juno~

PsychoGiga
Village Idiot
Inactive
534 posts

Quote:
Quote:

Dude...you're psychotic.

~Juno~

No! I'M psychotic!:lol:

You're right, maybe the note isn't a good idea. I do talk to her from time to time, but not recently, I know her boyfriend said they broke up, but I think he was lying, cause he was flirting with another girl and didn't want me to say anything to his girlfriend.....hmmmm....

"A closed mouth gathers no foot" -This is a fact of life, and I don't know who said it.

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

I like this one girl who sits next to me in class.All my friends say she likes me too.She all ways follows me and looks at me in class. They say i shouled talk to her.what shouled i do:conf:

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons
Inactive
223 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by axl z
I like this one girl who sits next to me in class.All my friends say she likes me too.She all ways follows me and looks at me in class. They say i shouled talk to her.what shouled i do:conf:

Um... talk to her. She most likely doesn't bite.

PsychoGiga
Village Idiot
Inactive
534 posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by axl z

Um... talk to her. She most likely doesn't bite.

Yeah, unless she's a cannibal...

If you know she likes you, then I don't think you have much to worry about.

"A closed mouth gathers no foot" -This is a fact of life, and I don't know who said it.

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons
Inactive
223 posts

Don't listen to him, she's not a cannibal. he is right about the second part though. You don't have anything to worry about.

Banned
1140 posts

Quote:
Don't listen to him, she's not a cannibal. he is right about the second part though. You don't have anything to worry about.
Yeah he does!

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah he does!

Funny you mention cannibals. My ancestors were cannibals.

Anyways, axl just get some balls and go talk to her! It'll be fine;)

~Juno~

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

[quote][color=purple]Funny you mention cannibals. My ancestors were cannibals.[/quote]

Mine just ate about everything. o.O

Quote:

If he doesn't have them already, there's a BIG problem there. :P

[quote]~Juno~[/color] [/quote]

~Morph~

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Banned
1140 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Morphman
[quote][color=purple]Funny you mention cannibals. My ancestors were cannibals.[/quote]

Mine just ate about everything. o.O

Quote:

If he doesn't have them already, there's a BIG problem there. :P

[quote]~Juno~[/color] [/quote]

~Morph~ [/quote]
He doesn't have balls?!?:conf::eek:

Banned
186 posts

there is this one person in my class thats really hot and we talk alot but i dont now if they would like me..... we sometimes are looking at each other, you now, like staring into each others eyes. but then they kinda shaske their head and look away.
also i'm kinda......fat.......

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Nick
there is this one person in my class thats really hot and we talk alot but i dont now if they would like me..... we sometimes are looking at each other, you now, like staring into each others eyes. but then they kinda shaske their head and look away.

"Love Can... No... Will Conquer All."

Whatever. They, You say? o.O
Try going for one person at a time. Just... please do it... >>

PS. 777, maybe that's even more than you do. :P [/sarcasm]

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

If you're fat stop eating at McDonalds and get on an exercise program, for god sakes.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Well just watch out for them. Because they are the enemy. They are watching you. They put the flouride in our water so we'd like pop music. It's all their fault.

But anyway, don't be like me! I'm a damn coward, and I guarantee you that I've missed plenty of opportunities because of it. Step it up, be a man, and tell her something, anything! Just don't back out.

[Edited on 2/1/2006 by Mega X.exe]

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Banned
1140 posts

I decided... I'm going real AND cyber!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Hey, that's the way to really piss off both girls, good job man!

Banned
186 posts

Hey i eat at Mcd's like once a month!:miam:

.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they're after me!!!!!!

( i Didnt mean more then one person:rolleyes: )

KayChan
Needy Patient
Inactive
101 posts

yeah, but then i realized that if he was my type he wouldnt be so mean to me. and also some advice: if you get dump you shouldnt care because if they dont love you why should you love them. please tell this to all your friends going through a brake up. it might help.:miam:

I love random pms!!!
My Name is PHILLIP!!!
CLICK HERE.... if you like WAFFLES!! muahahhahaha!!!

Tech_Brainstorm
Mutant Sandwich
Inactive
54 posts

I hate being a softy but i have "loved" a girl since 2nd grade. Though we are both religous so we aren't going to date till we are both 16 wich is the end of this year.

Trying to tap into my psychic abilities right now.
Have a nice day!
Tech Brainstorm

Lifa
Non-Playable Character
Inactive
203 posts

I had liked of a someone boy since when I entered at secondary school. But last year after the Christmas holiday he said nonstraightly that he doesn't like me.
Well, I agree that love is beautiful, but it can be very crushing and painful too. Since then I haven't even tried to fell in love with anyone. I'd say that it has been quite a right choice to me did that, because I have noticed how idiots are our school's boys. Only looking girls who have got make-ups and are in their "topacco-gangs" so and so... Yuck. *wrinkle's her nose*
There will be no more pain because of the love for me. I don't want to have the same painful feeling of that anymore....
Good friends are better than boy- or (in boys' situation) girlfriends. They won't leave you alone in your painful moments.
... Those were mine thoughts of love. Not quite awesome, but whatever.

Tech_Brainstorm
Mutant Sandwich
Inactive
54 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by lifa
I had liked of a someone boy since when I entered at secondary school. But last year after the Christmas holiday he said nonstraightly that he doesn't like me.
Well, I agree that love is beautiful, but it can be very crushing and painful too. Since then I haven't even tried to fell in love with anyone. I'd say that it has been quite a right choice to me did that, because I have noticed how idiots are our school's boys. Only looking girls who have got make-ups and are in their "topacco-gangs" so and so... Yuck. *wrinkle's her nose*
There will be no more pain because of the love for me. I don't want to have the same painful feeling of that anymore....
Good friends are better than boy- or (in boys' situation) girlfriends. They won't leave you alone in your painful moments.

A heartbreak,
It’s muck to take.
But a heart won,
The break is gone.

Trying to tap into my psychic abilities right now.
Have a nice day!
Tech Brainstorm

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:

Well, that, was some wise thing.

Also, good friends usually hurt your feelings less.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by zeusgamer00
Has there ever been someone you have always like but you just never could tell them ether because you just were to embarased or just well...not popular enough?
...or already going out with one of your friends? Heh! yeah.

Banned
186 posts

Quote:

wow its amazing how much you people decided to critize my choice of words instead of helping me...:rolleyes::madgo:

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Quote:
Quote:

wow its amazing how much you people decided to critize my choice of words instead of helping me...:rolleyes::madgo:

Dude, why'd you just quote yourself?
Anyways, just go to the gym man. It'll all be good after a little while:cool: Oh, and just go talk to her. Start slow, like "Hiya." Or just "Hey there," and keep walkin. Maybe after a while you can have a real conversation with her.

~Juno~

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by KayChan
yeah, but then i realized that if he was my type he wouldnt be so mean to me. and also some advice: if you get dump you shouldnt care because if they dont love you why should you love them. please tell this to all your friends going through a brake up. it might help.:miam:

Thanks for the tip.:D I am also counting the days to valentines day yeah! ;)