Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Banned
186 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Juno
Quote:
Originally posted by Nick
Quote:
there is this one person in my class thats really hot and we talk alot but i dont now if they would like me..... we sometimes are looking at each other, you now, like staring into each others eyes. but then they kinda shaske their head and look away.
also i'm kinda......fat.......

wow its amazing how much you people decided to critize my choice of words instead of helping me...:rolleyes::madgo:

Dude, why'd you just quote yourself?
Anyways, just go to the gym man. It'll all be good after a little while:cool: Oh, and just go talk to her. Start slow, like "Hiya." Or just "Hey there," and keep walkin. Maybe after a while you can have a real conversation with her.

~Juno~

the fat part is not the problem!!!!1:madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo:

[Edited on 8-2-2006 by Nick]

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons
Inactive
223 posts

Then what IS the problem, exactly? We need details in order to give advice. Oh, and trust me, the kind of girl you want to be with won't care about your weight or how you look. Just a tip.

It's better to be alone than ignored.

Oh, how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying.

Banned
186 posts
PsychoGiga
Village Idiot
Inactive
534 posts

Quote:

This isn't a chat room, that was a very pointless post. If "..." was all you had to say, then you shoudn't have sayed anything. Not trying to be mean, but you should have said something.

I agree, though. The chick you fall in love with won't care if you're fat. If you want help, you have to give info.

"A closed mouth gathers no foot" -This is a fact of life, and I don't know who said it.

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

Banned
186 posts
Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn
Inactive
650 posts

Nope. Never. Hasn't happened yet, and I don't plan for it to happen until after high school. Maybe.

I prefer to work and play alone. It gives me time to...well, be happy with what I've got. Who needs people? I've got me! :D

And you know, my life is SO weird that several people have asked me out, but I've just declined them because I heard their friends say, "Hey I dare you to ask HIM out!". Yup. Weird, ain't it?

[Edited on 9-2-2006 by rockmaniskool]

Or, the poster formerly known as Pri- I mean, rockmaniskool.

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons
Inactive
223 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Nick
im afraid you people dont and cant understand.

sry "..." just seemed like the appropriate thing to say

http://www.interordi.com/mboard/viewthread.php?tid=10555&pid=168290#pid168290

[Edited on 8-2-2006 by Nick] [/quote]

Hey, you don't know whether "we people" can understand or not. If you'd give us the whole story a lot of us probably could. So far it sounds like something that happened to me a while ago. So come on and share, we won't rip your head off.

Tech_Brainstorm
Mutant Sandwich
Inactive
54 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Nick
im afraid you people dont and cant understand.

sry "..." just seemed like the appropriate thing to say

http://www.interordi.com/mboard/viewthread.php?tid=10555&pid=168290#pid168290

[Edited on 8-2-2006 by Nick] [/quote]

We are humans too that can feel the same things you do and nobody will make fun of you and if someone does that just means that they are jealous that you know how to share what you feel and they can't.:)
(I haven't the slightest clue why I'm getting into this):conf:

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.
Trying to tap into my psychic abilities right now.
Have a nice day!
Tech Brainstorm

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

Well, in my opinion, love is THE stupidest thing on this planet (next to my brother). That's all anyone lives for. In most cases, it doesn’t last. You would have to be lucky to find someone who has gone 50-60 years together.

Anyway, my point is that more people are hurt by love than helped by it. Also, there is NO BENEFIT what so ever (except if you think that the benefit is feeling good). You can all follow this ridiculous crap and be controlled by this thing called “love”, but Im not.

Wow... its been so long since ive been on here... 04.07.2010

Banned
1140 posts

I love.... pizza.:P Nah! I think love stinks, now!

WHOOOOO HOOO!!!! 700 posts!!!!!!!! Yeah, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 10-2-2006 by Spider777]

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystic
Well, in my opinion, love is THE stupidest thing on this planet (next to my brother). That's all anyone lives for. In most cases, it doesn’t last. You would have to be lucky to find someone who has gone 50-60 years together.

Anyway, my point is that more people are hurt by love than helped by it. Also, there is NO BENEFIT what so ever (except if you think that the benefit is feeling good). You can all follow this ridiculous crap and be controlled by this thing called “love”, but Im not.

Sounds like someone's had a bad experiance.

And anyway, love isn't pointless. The love between a man and a woman leads to the only way to carry forward their genetic code to a new generation.

PsychoGiga
Village Idiot
Inactive
534 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Samsara
Quote:
Originally posted by Mystic

And anyway, love isn't pointless. The love between a man and a woman leads to the only way to carry forward their genetic code to a new generation.

You don't have to be in love to do that!:lol: If you want to live happily within a family of your own, then yes, love is very important, imo.

"A closed mouth gathers no foot" -This is a fact of life, and I don't know who said it.

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

No, but that is generally the perpose of love.

Inactive
133 posts

ah,my love was begotten by despare upon impossibility.

unless the giddy heaven fall,
and earth some new convulsion tear;
and. us join,the world should all
be crampe'd into a planisphere.

as lines so oblique may well
themselves in every angle greet:
but ours so truly parallel,
though infinite can never meet.

therefore the love which us doth bind
but fate so enviously debars
is a conjunction of the mind
and opposition of the stars
~to brittany~:cry:

[Edited on 12-2-2006 by azreal of the azure sky]

Banned
1140 posts

I love.... cheese.

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons
Inactive
223 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Spider777
I love.... cheese.

We know. Post about it on that cheese topic.

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

Ilove.........COMICCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

MidnightFlame
Midnights Embrace
Inactive
23 posts

Love is a liie we all tell ourselves to make ourselves belive there is something to live for..... but thats just my opinion.

"The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality."

Banned
1140 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by axl z
Ilove.........COMICCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
YEAH, baby!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightFlame
Love is a liie we all tell ourselves to make ourselves belive there is something to live for..... but thats just my opinion.

Lock the doors!
Man the lifeboats!
Wind, get the weapons!
THE EMOS ARE COMING!!
THE EMOS ARE COMING!!

PsychoGiga
Village Idiot
Inactive
534 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Quote:

Lock the doors!
Man the lifeboats!
Wind, get the weapons!
THE EMOS ARE COMING!!
THE EMOS ARE COMING!!

Sound the alarms! Evacuate the women and children first! Careful men, don't pity them! It only makes them stronger! Be careful of their massive selection of sharp objects!

Seriously, love is an emotion, not a lie. It's a lie to say that love is a lie!

âš  Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Itachi Uchiha
Deleted account

'Tis better to have loved then lost than to have never loved at all.

I've felt it many times, losing the person I love just because she doesn't want me anymore, but that will change.

[Edited on 13-2-2006 by Jaden Yuki]

bess
Servbot
Inactive
31 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by zeusgamer00
Has there ever been someone you have always like but you just never could tell them ether because you just were to embarased or just well...not popular enough?

I just want to share this to you:
"A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life; a timely word may level stress; a loving word may heal and bless."

Good Luck!;D

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Quote:

Lock the doors!
Man the lifeboats!
Wind, get the weapons!
THE EMOS ARE COMING!!
THE EMOS ARE COMING!!

Paul Revere II: Reloaded.

[Edited on 2/13/2006 by Mega X.exe]

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

They honestly should make that into a movie.

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
180 posts

Quote:

'Tis better to have loved then lost than to have never loved at all.

Not true. If you lose someone close to you, you are more hurt than when you didn't have anybody to lose.

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

Quote:

Nope, never did, and never will.

Quote:

A very good opinion. It is a made up emotion. There is no such thing.

Quote:

'Tis better to have loved then lost than to have never loved at all

Yeah, right. You can believe what ever you want. I think it’s the other way around. It’s just smarter.

Interesting topic.

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

Ah! So you haven't had a bad experiance, you are just making sure you won't have one by not feeling such "patetic emotions". :P

âš  Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Itachi Uchiha
Deleted account

Quote:
Ah! So you haven't had a bad experiance, you are just making sure you won't have one by not feeling such "patetic emotions". :P

Who? Me? Or did you mean Mystic?

In any case, I just find it pointless to feel pain for losing the one you love just for breaking up, now if someone were to kill the one I love, then I'd go berserk, hunt them down, and obliterate them!!!

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

Quote:

EXACTLY!!! People go crazy for love and will end up hurting themselves or someone else. Most murder stories have something to do with love!