Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

I was talking to Mystic ;)

However, playing it safe like this is fine, but too much security limits your life so much that it it is no longer much of a life. Love is a risk, granted. However, that's what life is all about. Taking risks. Sure it may backfire, but that's life. What's the point in living, otherwise? You only have one life. Live it.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

Umm... Mystic? A lot of murder stories have to do with a lack of emotion as well. Cold killers who don't see the ethical consequences of killing. But then, some are motivated by passion. Love does not breed destruction, it can be used as a tool for destruction the same as strength, or fan-fiction. :lol:

But seriously, that seems a little arrogant to safeguard yourself from an emotion, simply because of hypotheses you have about what it can cause. Maybe it's like bungee jumping or skydiving: you always THINK that it's completely pointless, risking something for no tangible gain. But you can never really tell that until you try it. Some people who dread thrill rides one second love them after being forced to try them....

... but I don't know anything about love, anyway. :) That's just my logic.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Tech_Brainstorm
Mutant Sandwich
Inactive
54 posts

Here is a Suggestion.

If you truely love them then stay away from them and your love should never faulter infact it should grow.

I've gone through that for almost ten years now and I still love her.:)

P.S. don't mock me.:mad:

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.
Trying to tap into my psychic abilities right now.
Have a nice day!
Tech Brainstorm

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Thing is, those who avoid love the most and talk like it's a "weakness" and all that, want love the most. It's human nature.

Banned
1140 posts

Love sucks @$$! Blech!!

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
They honestly should make that into a movie.

It's better than what I had posted at first.

"Paul Revere: The E! True Hollywood Story."

I felt I had no choice but to edit it.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Thanks for proving my point, jackass. (not directed at you Mega, haha)

And I actually like some of the E True Hollywood Stories, but only about the real wackjobs. For instance I would have never known that Nicholas Cage dated Lisa Marie Presley just because he idolized her father. I already didn't like Cage but man, what a creepy bastard.

Banned
1140 posts

Damn love...

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Itachi Uchiha
Deleted account

I...shall love...no more, yesterday, I had a bad day, this girl I love and I have a problem...her father...out of her, her mother and her sister, he hates me. And yesterday I found out why.

He hates me because I'm white.

That hurt me deeply, I love her and she loves me, and her father is too blinded by that *beep*ing racism to see that....

So from this day forward, I will remain alone....

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Hey, if her father hates you because you're white and not Mexican, black, Asian or whatever, do you have to let that get in the way of your love? I would not think so!

Self-pity won't get you anywhere. Either you better do something about, like stepping up to daddy and say: "If I could turn Asian/black/Mexican this instance in order to be able to love your daughter, I would more than happily do so. But since I cannot, you just have to accept me as I am, as I will be and am doing so to others such as you, your daughter, and the rest of your family."
Or you go on with life and try to find someone else.

Can be a real tough choice, no?

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
Itachi Uchiha
Deleted account

It still makes no sense why he'd like her old boyfriend, he's not white, but he can't be trusted. I know thisa to be true. He kidnapped her baby once, she got him back but still... It's not right.

And her dad doesn't even care as long as that son of a *beep* isn't white.....

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

That's bad. :mad: It sickens me to think that even in this day and age there are still people who, in their lack of sight, will judge people not on their actions, or their intellect, but purely the colour of their skin.

Where is this, BTW?

Itachi Uchiha
Deleted account

What do you mean? Where is what? I don't remember where she lives, but to me it didn't matter, I'd find a way to come see her, yet, her dad wants me to stay away from her. I did nothing wrong, I've been very nice and kind and all, yet he hates me because I'm white.

Why can't people just be kind to everyone?

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

>.< I didn't mean address, I meant country.

Itachi Uchiha
Deleted account

Quote:
Originally posted by Samsara

Yes, I realize that. But as I said, to me it doesn't matter where she lives, I'd find a way to go see her no matter what. But I guess there's no point in it now...

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaden Yuki
Quote:
Originally posted by Samsara

Yes, I realize that. But as I said, to me it doesn't matter where she lives, I'd find a way to go see her no matter what. But I guess there's no point in it now...

Aye. You are a dedicated man, Yuki... I admior that.
Anywho, stay strong dude.

@Sam: The good 'ol U.S of A! FL:)
We have some mean people down here.

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

After all of the racism problems in the last centuries in the states, now the problem still exists as bad as ever but in reverse...whether he is "taking revenge" for the white racism all that time ago is just as terribly hypocritically stereotpycally stupid...

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I think her father needs to watch Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. :o

Itachi Uchiha
Deleted account

Quote:

I think he needs to learn not all white people are bad. I'm as nice as they come, I'd never do anything to hurt her or make her cry or anything, I've always been nice.....

He just hates me for being white, I wish people like that would just up and die.....

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Quote:
Quote:

I think he needs to learn not all white people are bad. I'm as nice as they come, I'd never do anything to hurt her or make her cry or anything, I've always been nice.....

He just hates me for being white, I wish people like that would just up and die.....

You controdicted yourself, Yuki:lol: Nice as they come, yet you wish he would die? Hahahahahaha!!! I'm sorry, but I find that funny:)

But that's good to hear that you would never do anything to hurt her, whatsoever. You're a good man, Jaden:cool:

~Juno~

Itachi Uchiha
Deleted account

Well guys, thanks for your support, but I'm better now. So thanks to everyone, including a very special person I know.

Tech_Brainstorm
Mutant Sandwich
Inactive
54 posts

I don't mean to bug anyone but since you helped Yuki does anyone have any advice.
I have liked a girl since 2nd grade and now I am a freshman and I am planning on asking her out this December. She knows I like her and we are good friends, but I don't know how to ask her out.:(

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.
Have a nice day!
Tech Brainstorm

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Tech_Brainstorm
I don't mean to bug anyone but since you helped Yuki does anyone have any advice.
I have liked a girl since 2nd grade and now I am a freshman and I am planning on asking her out this December. She knows I like her and we are good friends, but I don't know how to ask her out.:(

Just talk to her and get in a subtle way to the subject of dating. Shortly after, ask her.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Goblin King
Lil' metool
Inactive
14 posts

There is this girl i liked for like forever.Her name is Bradlee.She is really nice and i am gonna give her a rose.I might ask her out to!!!;D;D;D

Itachi Uchiha
Deleted account

Good luck with that man.

MegaGirl & G-Zero
Lead character
Inactive
204 posts

I would like to say good luck to all who may need it. (Juno and Jaden are big ones.) That being said, now, I have a problem...

It's not exactly my own problem, but rather my friends'... You see there's three friends involved... Two girls, one guy. One of my friends has a crush on the guy.... Not to long ago her secret was told, and he didn't like her that way, he likes her as a friend and wishes he could like her that way, but can't. ...but that's not the whole thing... You see, the guy has a crush on the other girl.......and recently I found out she liked him too..... They all feel really bad, and are stuck in this annoying slump. The second girl actually wanted to sacrifice her feelings for my other friend, but he likes her, and now things are very jumbled up. The first friend I mentioned is pretty much a pessimist... She gets depressed a lot and even has medicine for it, but now it's worse than usual... She believes her crush likes her friend(which is true), but doesn't know that it has been confirmed, nor that the other friend likes him back.... We all want to make her happy, but right now things only seem to be getting worse. She is now stating that she'll never fall in love again, and if she does, she won't give in to it. That, at least in my opinion, can only make her feel worse....... I'm not really sure what to do at the moment, but for now, I'm just going to stick together, and try to have fun (so they'll have fun and sort of keep her mind on happier thoughts) without getting to the subject... Keep in mind, all of these people are very nice, they aren't just a bunch of shallow heart-breakers, they all feel bad for what has happened, and don't know what to do either... I'm just sort of caught in the middle, and don't like the way things are happening... Advice would be appreciated.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Honestly, they shouldn't forgo a relationship just because the other one has a depression problem.

What's the average age of you all, anyway? I'm pretty sure you're all still in grade school, so it's understandable why "who's going out with who" is such a big deal. But that's the thing..it shouldn't be. :o

The depressed one should just get on with her life and be happy that the fellow will still be friends with her after he breaks up with his "crush". Really, friendship is far better than a week-long grade school "romance".

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Quote:
Honestly, they shouldn't forgo a relationship just because the other one has a depression problem.

What's the average age of you all, anyway? I'm pretty sure you're all still in grade school, so it's understandable why "who's going out with who" is such a big deal. But that's the thing..it shouldn't be. :o

The depressed one should just get on with her life and be happy that the fellow will still be friends with her after he breaks up with his "crush". Really, friendship is far better than a week-long grade school "romance".

In the words of a cow: "Well done."

I couldn't have said it better myself HT.

~Juno~

Goblin King
Lil' metool
Inactive
14 posts

Quote:
Good luck with that man.
thanks jaden.:)

Tech_Brainstorm
Mutant Sandwich
Inactive
54 posts

I have been reading through this and it seems many people mock love. And also some misinterpret it. I believe though that love is pure and holy.

Have a nice day!
Tech Brainstorm