Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Tenguman
State Alchemist
Inactive
268 posts

In the original series megaman was little now he looks bigger how did he grow? since he is a robot

Trying to take over Cossacks board
1.Get support from the members
2.challenge cossack for power
3.defeat the staff
4.Take administrative powers

ProtoStar
Contributor
Lost Warrior
434 posts

Maybe whoever found him in the later years made him taller? :conf:

*Damashki stares at you evily. He keeps looking at you, the link below, and back to you*
Graaaagh...

Tenguman
State Alchemist
Inactive
268 posts

How did megaman got taller that's the real question

3.defeat the staff

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Keiji
Deleted account

Simple. He didn't grow up. X is another entity altogether. Rock was still active while Dr. Light was designing X, though it is unclear if X was made using some of Rock's parts...Leave it to Capcom not to tie up loose ends in their tie-ins;)(pun intended...).

Manchester Devil
Devil Knight
Inactive
316 posts

:lol: True, though I'm sure Capcom answer to the question is going to make even more plotholes. :D

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
Keiji
Deleted account

Quote:
Originally posted by Manchester Devil
:lol: True, though I'm sure Capcom answer to the question is going to make even more plotholes. :D

True, True. They tend to make a lot of things regarding such to be too darn complicated... So complicated, that they're hard pressed for continuity factors...:cool:

Fred the met
Jedi Master
Inactive
825 posts

All that leads to one conclusion: the X series definitely is way too complicated for a trained monkey!

So I'm not going to have anything spectacular in my signature.

Shin_Zero
Comic Maker
Inactive
227 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Keiji
Simple. He didn't grow up. X is another entity altogether. Rock was still active while Dr. Light was designing X, though it is unclear if X was made using some of Rock's parts...Leave it to Capcom not to tie up loose ends in their tie-ins;)(pun intended...).

I really don't know about using Rocks parts. I know his buster was and upgrade of Rock's. But there is one thing you're right on that other people fail to realize. X is not Rock. Rock was programed to be 11. X was programmed to act 15/16. The closest you could get to X was Blues. His age was for 14. I think Bass was 12/13. I need to check him out. As for plotholes, no doubt Capcom is going to wrap them up in X7 (which is supposed to be the last one) or in MM9 if that ever comes out.

Currently on Chapter 1.
Read today in the Fan Works Section.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Assuming Capcom will EVER wrap them up.

*frothesfrothesfrothes*

CAPCOM! DELIVER JUSTICE! STOP KILLING ZERO! x_x

Zero: *sweatdrops*

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Fred the met
Jedi Master
Inactive
825 posts

Yeah! *tries to cut Zero's hair, but hand slips and cut's Zero's head off* Oops...
X and Kia:*Chases Fred*

Yumi K.
Deleted account

Quote:
Originally posted by Shin_Zero
I really don't know about using Rocks parts. I know his buster was and upgrade of Rock's. But there is one thing you're right on that other people fail to realize. X is not Rock. Rock was programed to be 11. X was programmed to act 15/16. The closest you could get to X was Blues. His age was for 14. I think Bass was 12/13. I need to check him out. As for plotholes, no doubt Capcom is going to wrap them up in X7 (which is supposed to be the last one) or in MM9 if that ever comes out.

Do you have proof to back that up? And with regard to the impending games, I don't think Capcom will wrap up stuff just yet... It may be complicated story-wise, but it sure brings in the bread...:cool:

Shin_Zero
Comic Maker
Inactive
227 posts

Sorry about the mistake. Take all of the ages down 1 year. I got the stuff for MM/X here
http://mmxo.megaman-network.com/analyses/storyfaqs.shtml

I forgot where I saw Blues being 13.

Currently on Chapter 1.
Read today in the Fan Works Section.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Zero: Ow. *puts his head back on, good as new* --;

*busy chasing after Fred with a mallet XP*

Zero: Capcom needs to stop having fun with crack.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Shin_Zero
Quote:
Originally posted by Keiji

[font=Century Gothic]Megaman was programmed to have the mind of a 10 year old. X was programmed to have the mind of a 14 year old and had the ability to mature.[/font]

[Edited on 8/9/2003 by Mega X.exe]

ZMaster
The Unknown Warrior
Inactive
49 posts

I think that Megaman X is just a different robot. He's not Megaman. I will admit, that I thought it was that at first.

ajnin
Lil' metool
Inactive

hey, i am new but a long time playa of mea man games... anyways, i always thought that they were the same? where do it say otherwise? feel free to call me a noob and all that fun stuff too! :eek:

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

As far as I know that they are not the same because:

Megaman was alive while Light was working on X.
At the same time:
The other robots were alive while Wily was working on Zero.
I don't know which one was built first, though. I heard that Wily stole the plans from Light...

But... X and Megaman are not the same robot.
Same goes for Zero and (Bass or Blues)... I don't know why people keep saying that Zero's a upgraded version of Blues... -_- Some people are skjafskjfsdkljafsdlkjwdfkld

Zero: Don't mess with a rabid fangirl. She's worse than a maverick. o_o;

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:

Fred the met
Jedi Master
Inactive
825 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kia_Purity
As far as I know that they are not the same because:

Megaman was alive while Light was working on X.
At the same time:
The other robots were alive while Wily was working on Zero.
I don't know which one was built first, though. I heard that Wily stole the plans from Light...

But... X and Megaman are not the same robot.
Same goes for Zero and (Bass or Blues)... I don't know why people keep saying that Zero's a upgraded version of Blues... -_- Some people are skjafskjfsdkljafsdlkjwdfkld

Zero: Don't mess with a rabid fangirl. She's worse than a maverick. o_o;
Perhaps...people got warts from MMM and got stupid and it spread so now everybody came up with that idea...

ZMaster
The Unknown Warrior
Inactive
49 posts

I still don't think they're the same and I don't anything can convince me of that. Zero being built by Wily? It's possible.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Dude. It's more than possible.

X4- Zero's nightmare.

X5- Black Devil (if I remember right)...

Spoiler (click to toggle)
and Sigma said that he had help from a person that Zero should know. Plus, the Wily logo appears in the background. You have to see it clearly.

And let's not forget Rockman 2: Power Battle...
http://kiapurity.leamonde.net/rm2pf/zero1.jpg
http://kiapurity.leamonde.net/rm2pf/zero2.jpg
http://kiapurity.leamonde.net/rm2pf/zero3.jpg

Zero: ...*wishing that Kia wasn't such a rabid fangirl*

XD

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:

Tenguman
State Alchemist
Inactive
268 posts

On X4 sigma reminds zero that he used to be a maverick and the fight they had sigma got beat up by a pipe.:rolleyes:

3.defeat the staff

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

For some reason, I like that X4 scene. XD

*chases after Sigma with a lead pipe, flailing at him*

Zero: ... --;

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:

Tenguman
State Alchemist
Inactive
268 posts

Me too it is cool.

3.defeat the staff

Ultimate X
Robot master
Inactive
79 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Sol-Badguy
very well i will think twice about how i should spel things (i probably already have some here)
i also got some pm with the rules and other things but im just 14 years and from holland so ill try to make my spel as readable as possible

I'm also 14, but my spelling, umm nevermind... either that, or it's just my lame attitude today, I make a lot of spelling errors, too.

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

dude im only 12 and in the uk
i only have one freind how knows mm stuff
but not much....
THAT SUCKS!!!

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

Who ever said rock/X/Blues/ all other robots had ages anyway? just their stature and voice acting doesnt represent age. Unless you have solid Capcom evidence, there is no was to prove your point so far.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

I haaaate it when people assume that Megaman turned into X and Bass or Protoman turned into Zero. *beats her head on the desk*
For goodness' sake, PLAY Rockman 2: Power Battle! Just watch Bass' ending and you will /understand/ what I mean.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
Wily was already working on Zero when Bass was yelling at him! Megaman and Protoman were also ALIVE. Now, where do you think Wily could've gotten those plans for Zero...? I'm more than sure that X was being worked on at the same time too! People, USE LOGIC. >.<

Please. Don't go running around like crazy claiming this and that. Play the game and just understand what I'm trying to tell you! No more "Oh, Megaman turned into X!" PLEASE!! @_@

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:

Draco Icebane
Elemental Knight of Fire
Inactive
161 posts

Oh bloody hell. What is the entire point, here?

"Wily MIGHT have built Zero"

Quote:

<i>A PS X game</i>
<b>Zero stares at Wily.
Wily:"My creation..."</b>

Course I forgot the rest of the scene...

In one of the original Mega Man games it has a picture of Zero standing in a mirror. He's completely black with purple eyes or something. I have the picture...

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

[font=comic sans ms]I have the answer.....

They fed him chicken hormones as a kid. :lol:

No, seriously, X is a different entity than the original Megaman. X was made after Megaman, 2 persons...I mean,.....cyborgs, I mean......you know....whatever they are.

So, that should clear that up. Then again, these topics have a talent for staying up for a loooong time.[/font]

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

Mana.EXE
Chaotic Child
Inactive
287 posts

Hopefully I'm not bumping this topic up. But I'm good friends with Grenzenlos, one of the guys that works with the site Planet Megaman and he just got back from E3. He got to interview Keiji Inafune! Keiji said himself that X is a totally different person, meaning X and Megaman are two different robots. ^_^ There's more proof if people STILL don't believe.

Image Image Image