Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Locked This topic is locked.
Banned
103 posts

anime, in my opinion sux, wut is the big deal about it? every anime show i have seen, the characters look alike and theyre all based on just about the same stuff. i really dont see the point in it so could someone please tell me wut is so great about it?

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Matrix, in my opinion 'sux'. So does baseball, Invader Zim, the bastards from the Heroes of the Lance board at GameFAQs, Nascar, 'pro' wrestling, Final Fantasy 7, politics, goths, Metallica..I could go on.

So what's the big deal about all the things I mentioned? Most of those things have thousands of people who enjoy them. But I don't see how they could.

Same deal with you I'm sure. No matter what anyone says to you about anime, it won't change your opinion, so what's the point of this topic?

Edit: And can you please learn to use the shift key and correct grammar you damn lamer.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by HollowTorment]

MOLE
.hacker
Inactive
532 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by KnightMan14
anime, in my opinion sux, wut is the big deal about it? every anime show i have seen, the characters look alike and theyre all based on just about the same stuff. i really dont see the point in it so could someone please tell me wut is so great about it?

YOU JUST SAID ANIME SUCKED:madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo:AHHHHHHH they llook alike because there drawn in the same style!!

We pikmin have feelings to, but we uslley kill you before you find that out.

its not that i suffer from insanity, i enjoy every moment of it

ViviImage

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

MOLE, that is his opinion. Don't madgo him.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Whee, this kid needs to learn how to actually learn instead of dismissing it.

Though, why do people think it's cute to run up to anime fans and go, "Anime sucks why do people like it?????????"

In other words, this person is a troll. :P Pay no mind to him.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Errm, sorry, but that's kinda like going to a Sonic the Hedgehog board and saying 'I think that cartoons suck'. Because they both have a cartoon series (if not, many cartoon series) in the hated series. Sonic has a cartoon, MM has a Anime.

Elpizolord
Lil' metool
Inactive
4 posts

Anime is the most awsome thing on earth! Tenchi, Inuyasha, Love Hina, Ranma 1/2, X, Dirty Pair, Hellsing, they all rock! The ones you've seen were probably drawn by the same person! Don't dis anime! I love it, and so does everyone I know.

P.S. We all love manga,too. That is comic books from Japan read right to left. And If you don't like anime OR manga, go suck a duck.:madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo:

One day the dark forces and I will rule, Kaylie will be my evil queen, and Rochelle, my Royal bodyguard. I will kill you all, though.

KageKun
The Cosmic Sheep
Inactive
205 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Elpizolord
Anime is the most awsome thing on earth! Tenchi, Inuyasha, Love Hina, Ranma 1/2, X, Dirty Pair, Hellsing, they all rock! The ones you've seen were probably drawn by the same person! Don't dis anime! I love it, and so does everyone I know.

P.S. We all love manga,too. That is comic books from Japan read right to left. And If you don't like anime OR manga, go suck a duck.:madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo:

Dont get crazy, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

I see a flame topic in the making....

I wonder why people judge you for liking things like Anime, I mean, think about football. Peolpe don't judge them for liking sport, yet most of them are more obsessed with it than anime fans. (some judge them, but it's an example)

Anime is just a different drawing style. For example Donald and Love Hina. I think the reason it has spread so much, is becouse ppl commertialize themselves as making something anime like, just as they did with RPGs: " Its a beat 'em up, with RPG elements". That way, it becomes this trend, and with most drawings you can say "It's got elements of anime in it".

Don't ask me if I like it though, the artists making those things are often very talanted, but some are not and still get a lot of publissety just becouse it's anime. As you can see, I haven't made up my mind yet :lol:

The world is a flaw in a perfect nothing...

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

What did I said before, KnightMan14? You have to learn to respect the opinions of others. It's not because YOU don't like something that everyone has to agree with you.

As a little reminder to those you are concerned, see rule #4 about starting fights.

~ Lock ~

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by Dr. Cossack]

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)