Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

SnakemanEXE I was wondering if you could post and show me alot of your artwork.I really like your style and I wanted to see more of it.

So if you could just post or PM me some robot masters or whatever else you like to draw.

Thanx!

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

.....Well I didn't see this comming....

Glad someone likes my artwork, but to make a topic about it? Sure, I could post some more pictures... but I'ts midnight here now, so it will have to wait. I don't have much to show off at the moment since I havent compleeted the designs for my new characters yet, but I have some skeches that I think you might find interesting :) If needed, I can do a request, they seem popular around here :D

Again... this too me very much by surprise... I don't even know if this is allowed. But, I think the moderators will decide that. Never thought I had "fans". :eek:

The world is a flaw in a perfect nothing...

XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

Well you do have a fan.

But I dont mind waiting,but sketches and more pics would be great.Robot Masters if ya have any.I really like your EXE type of style.

Thanx again

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

How do you CREATE moving pictures?

Wow... its been so long since ive been on here... 04.07.2010

Protonman
Robot master
Inactive
65 posts

Use a program that lines up the different frames and displays them for a certain period of time.
Animation maker/ animator.
Just use a search engine to find one.

Do one later.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I don't think you get the acknowledgement you deserve for your art, Snakeman.

Now..I don't want you getting a fat head or being worshipped or anything, but you do draw quite well. :)

MOLE
.hacker
Inactive
532 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
I don't think you get the acknowledgement you deserve for your art, Snakeman.

Now..I don't want you getting a fat head or being worshipped or anything, but you do draw quite well. :)

Yes snakeman you draw so well that i cant belive you arnt in a like a hall of fame for cool art

We pikmin have feelings to, but we uslley kill you before you find that out.

its not that i suffer from insanity, i enjoy every moment of it

ViviImage

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

You might not realise it... but this means a lot to me, it really does :) I don't get that kind of feedback over here, thanks everyone.

Ok that was wierd even for me, but back to the art (art?)

Well... most of you have allready seen the ones that I've posted so far, but I'll link them anyway:

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v56/SnakemanEXE/JoltMan.gif

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v56/SnakemanEXE/DuoEXE2.gif

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v56/SnakemanEXE/MaskMan.jpg

Those are the only "robot masters" or EXE versions I've had the time to colour and show here. Well... apart form one that nobody else has seen here before, it was a request I did for Pocket a while ago... I tried to follow the requests as best I could, I'll see what you make of it:

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v56/SnakemanEXE/TennismanEXE.jpg

(P.S. Sorry Pocket.... just had to)

I don't have any more Megaman related pictures that I have made something of yet, but there are tons of designs i could use if nesstasary...

But I don't just do Megaman pictures, thats more of a thing that is more or less reserved for you people :) Here's something that you probably have seen before:

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v56/SnakemanEXE/Manga.jpg

The drawing wast that great, I just wanted to have a bit of fun with the colouring program...

One more thing, i thought you might like this. i had an art project yesterday that involved making a cartoon. I've tanslated it (as best I can) so you can read it. Sad thing is I only have the first page, so it might not make much sense.... but no matter. Also, the picture was made so it could me shrinked into A4 format, so the colouring isn't that good... Oh, and I had to reduce the qualety in order to post it:

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v56/SnakemanEXE/CartoonColourEnglish2.jpg

I think thats all the "art" I have that I am able to post right now... I don't have that much time at this time of the year, so I havent made much. But this topic kind of inspired me, so I am currently working on 2 new pictures. It's not much, but I'll se what I can do...

Oh, and by the way, If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears :)

(Owch, my fingers hurt) Ok, I think that's about it, and again, thanks alot everyone :)

zeusgamer00
Spriter
Inactive
701 posts

Crap those are good...

~When light and darkness combine the world will see what the apocalypse looks like.~
Join my Spriting Message Board: http://s3.invisionfree.com/EvanJPForums/index.php

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

That comic (cartoon) is awesome. So much effort put into such a..somewhat small space. The muted coloring adds to it, it really does. o.o

zeusgamer00
Spriter
Inactive
701 posts

I agree. Its a really hard worked on comic.

~When light and darkness combine the world will see what the apocalypse looks like.~
Join my Spriting Message Board: http://s3.invisionfree.com/EvanJPForums/index.php

MOLE
.hacker
Inactive
532 posts

Wow those are amazing.

We pikmin have feelings to, but we uslley kill you before you find that out.

its not that i suffer from insanity, i enjoy every moment of it

ViviImage

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

So, you liked the comic? Allthough it was just a school project i have actually continued the story. If you want I can colour the second page and post it, but of course, only of you want to.

Also, I have some new EXE designes on the way. Just wanted to let you know :)

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Well, I was most interested in the comic because I myself have been trying to draw comics, and know how hard it is.. So when I see someone that can do it well, it really astounds me. :)

If you get any free bored time, you can post the 2nd page if you'd like. =)

zeusgamer00
Spriter
Inactive
701 posts

Yeah post the second one when your finished. I'd like to see it^^

Pocket
Old School
782 posts

Wow... That's a nice art...

Excuse me, I have to get new underpants now. This makes me wish I hadn't given up on the oekaki... *sigh*

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

Quote:
This makes me wish I hadn't given up on the oekaki... *sigh*

I've been wondering about that. Why quit :conf: There was nothing wrong with your artwork, so why just suddenly give up on it?

Oh, and the Comic is half done. 3 days worth of colouring, VERY slow program, I'll see how fast i can get it finished :)

Pocket
Old School
782 posts

I'm not completely sure why I gave up. It's probably a combination of the few comments for pics that I worked hard on, not many new ideas, drawing bugs, and my mom telling me to stop drawing in the middle of my best pictures among other things...

I'll probably be drawing more soon since I can't game on tuesdays and thursdays and drawing seems to burn up time nicely...

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

*sob*...
I gotta get back on the oekaki board sometime. Then I can show you my drawings. I've been doing some in real life that are good, but they're all too sloppy to send in. If you want to see the latest example of my posted artwork, check my entrees in ACE_Spark's contest.
Really cool drawings... your style and technique are nearly flawless. I bet you could beat Capcom at their own game. I mean, your CrashMan was so much better than anything they'll come up with...

Oh, and Pocket, A LACK OF COMMENTS IS NO REASON TO STOP DRAWING!...
...though comments do help. :)
*a public service announcement from the commission of Oekakiers... not really*

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Heatman.EXE]

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Pocket
Old School
782 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Heatman.EXEOh, and Pocket, A LACK OF COMMENTS IS NO REASON TO STOP DRAWING!...
...though comments do help. :)
[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Heatman.EXE] [/quote]
It is for me. I'm pretty sensitive so no one saying "That picture looks cool" or something of the like makes me a sad panda :(. I'm not that shallow, I just don't like the idea that I spend an hour or so drawing a nice picture and people can't spend 10 seconds to say something about it. _.

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

Quote:
Really cool drawings... your style and technique are nearly flawless. I bet you could beat Capcom at their own game. I mean, your CrashMan was so much better than anything they'll come up with...

well, I guess I'll take that as a compliment :lol: I'm just glad someone appretiates my designs, glad you like them :)

Quote:
It is for me. I'm pretty sensitive so no one saying "That picture looks cool" or something of the like makes me a sad panda . I'm not that shallow, I just don't like the idea that I spend an hour or so drawing a nice picture and people can't spend 10 seconds to say something about it. _.

Well, I would comment, but I'm not a member at the Oekaki board.... But if I was, I assure you I would have commented your pictures. don't take it so hard. I've had times people weren't the least bit interested, but you've just got to keep doing your thing, right? :)

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Pocket, I think getting no comments at all is better than getting nitpicky crits that really don't help. It's even worse when the people around you who obviously don't draw as well as you, just get "OMG SO AWESOME" over and over again.

Yes I'm being egotistical, but I don't give a damn, honestly. :P

I don't comment at the oekaki anymore because for one, I'm too lazy. And for two, I'm always afraid someone's going to get offended by my criticism.

..looks like I hijacked your thread, Snakeman. I apologize. :lol:

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

Well, I finally got the second comic page ready. I appolegise for the delay, the colouring was done a few weeks ago, but Painter Classic has no shape tool, so I had no way of making textbubbles. (I did in the prevous one, but tose took ages to make, I had to colour in black and white).

I have used my spare time trying to find a program that could make text shapes, but no luck. In the end, I made a tecnique in my original program that made it possibe to make them. Even though it wasn't a timesaver, it did get the job done.

Like the prevous page, it was coloured in print qualety, in other words, something that would look ok when printed. Also, I found a better image host this time, so this time I can inhance the qualety a bit.

Ok, I've talked too much:

http://pics.xs.to/pics/Comic.JPG

Enoy :)

zeusgamer00
Spriter
Inactive
701 posts

OMG:eek: Man that is excellent^^

Pocket
Old School
782 posts

Faaaaaaaaaaantastic! lol
The art is good. The story is even better. Anything with Excalibur, crazy bald people and dinosaurs HAS to be good. :D

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I love the expressions..they're so..comicy! Some of the expressions do look strange..but that little bald guy is strange looking anyway.. O.o

The 'fish' is cute. =P Reminds me of Prickles from Gumby.. :lol:

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

Great comic Snake, I can see you definatly put quite some time into it. The bald guys expressions are awesome, and that dinosaurs kewl..

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

Glad you all like it, I can clearly see what caught your attention. Heh, I always include a contrast character, haven't named any of them yet though... Maby I should just name the short one "bald guy", seems thats the name he has been given :lol:

Well, I've allredy got most of the plot and cast characters in my head allready, wich is rare considering I use ages getting happy with an idea.

If you want to I can continue the story, but untill I get a program that shortens the colouring time (used 6 days on this one,) it will have to be in black and white.

If you have any ideas or comments, I would really appretiate them, and again, thank you for your comments :)

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

I really don't like double posting like this, but unless I want to show an update, I'd have to make a new topic.

I just wanted to add a little picture I made. In the start of this topic, I was asked to draw some more EXE art. I've realised that I've never made a picture of Serenade before... so I did :)

I based the picture off a design skech of Serenade, so I hope it turned out ok.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v56/SnakemanEXE/Serenade.jpg

Hope you like it, enjoy :)

zeusgamer00
Spriter
Inactive
701 posts

That pic of Serenade is SWEET! Great job man!