Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

Yes, that was a good one.

"What the f**k? What the f**k is that armour....ack! Ah, S**t, no, ah, F**ker!"

Getting back on topic....

For those who cannot view it, Dr. Light is talking to the Light hologram, which responds to him as if there was a clone of him. It seems that he programmed his entire consciousness (sp?) into the program, and it respond to Zero in the way that he does probably because he has a scanner on the top to warn of rouge intruders.

.....That's what I think, anyway.

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

Draco Icebane
Elemental Knight of Fire
Inactive
161 posts

Umm it's rogue, meaning a person who has no permanent home, not rouge, which is a color and also a crazy bat from a game about a hedgehog.

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

sew my spell isnt goud. so sew mee.

He he.....I love doing that! :D

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

Jason6377
The Digital Sword Master
Inactive
652 posts

I think he is alive it is most likley that he is still alive:conf:

Being sensible, calm, fresh and cool leads to victory-Protoman EXE

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaosn6377
I think he is alive it is most likley that he is still alive:conf:
I know for a fact that he's dead.

Draco Icebane
Elemental Knight of Fire
Inactive
161 posts

How's Wily alive? He's this hella old guy. Oh wait, I know! He transferred his knowledge to the Internet and began the Mega Man EXE series :)

CronoT2
Rogue Hunter
Inactive
256 posts

There is some evidence to support the idea that Wily is still alive. In X5, Sigma refers to an old man who talks about Zero like he was his father and who hates X as mauch as Sigma does. There is also some question as to whether or not Issoc in X6 was Wily given his encounter with Zero after the battle with High Max and what happens when Zero finds his body. The last piece of evidence is Dr. Light's Hologram A.I.. If Dr. Light could do that who's to say that Wily could not have duplicated it or made his own version of that system to continue hisi work and insure that Zero fulfills his original mission.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kia_Purity
I suppose the name change was to show that BN is not part of the MM-MMX-MMZ storyline.
But still, the name still means Light.
(You know, I just thought about Volnutt, that sounds like it has to do with electricity and ... so :D even though Roll's grandpa doesn't look like him. O.o)

...I stand corrected. Megaman Legends IS a part of MM-MMX-MMZ storyline! >_< (It's common knowledge in Japan. A friend bought an artbook or something. He had it translated and it was definitely *confirmed* by Capcom...)
So, blah, it goes like this: MM-MMX-MMZ-MML. x_x;
*flops*

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

Ok, this is what happend to Dr. Light...
(You find this out on MegamanX) Dr. Light has created a new form of robots. The very first one was MegamanX. Dr. Light made it so MegamanX can think and feel on his own. The only problem was that it took 30 years to really find out if it is safe... Unfortunatly, he was too old to wait that long. So he died of natural causes... And about the capsuls, he made them just incase the world gets screwed up. so if MegmanX is good, then he can come across these capsules and save the world again.

"I think i'll shoot my way through, mix things up a bit." - MC

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

Exactly.

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

It's said that zero killed him, or he just died

[Edited on 3/31/05 by Gandalf the White]

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

Dr.lights dead Sigma probably killed him.

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

i say zero

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

I say natural causes (i.e., old age.)

CronoT2
Rogue Hunter
Inactive
256 posts

I think Dr. Light died of natural causes. It is obvious however that by time he completes X the others are dead otherwise Megaman, Protoman, and Roll would have been there to wake X up after the 30 years and Dr. Light says there is no one to carry on his work. I still doubt that Zero is the one responsible for Dr. Light's death or the dissapearance of the other characters, though Wily may have been involved.

I've always wondered why Dr. Cossack didn't wake X up. Think Dr. Light never told him about X.

Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

I just told you what really happend to Light... And the reason Dr. Cossack didnt wake up X is because he stoped making robots and doing all that stuff, and lived a normal life with Calinca...
How do you think Zero killed Light?? Zero killed Dr. Wily.

[Edited on 5-5-2003 by Protoman]

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

oh thought he killed light not wily:lol::miam:

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

CronoT2
Rogue Hunter
Inactive
256 posts

There's really no evidence that Zero killed anyone until being woken up in 21XX.

Master_Zero_14
maverick hunter
Inactive
97 posts

You are all wrong in x5 it proves he i alive when zero talks to him and he says he always want to meet him.

Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

Don't you mean X4?

Mike
Superstar!
Inactive
446 posts

Okay listen. I am 100% sure that it goes like this.

MMBN/MM/MMX/MMZ/MML

MMBN IS in fact connected to the other series. I beleive that Lan's grandson or son is the Dr. Light this forum is about. Maybe he was wanted or sokmething so he changed his name from Hikari to Light. When robots started coming out made by Light and Wily, (I think this is wily's grandson or son.) Dr.Light used the scraps of data left from the old navi version of megaman into the robot. The robot had no memory of his past or anything. He did this with protoman, roll, gutsman, etc. Dr.Light must not have known that Wily is an ancestor of the original wily in MMBN.

Thats what I think.

Inactive
32 posts

Here is my version. I once heard that a terrible thing happened right after X was put into the capsule. Wily stole the plans for X after he was built. He copied the plans to make Zero. X was orriginally Megaman and was given the ability to think for himself when he was made into X, and megaman was proggrammed to eliminate the robot masters. After X was put into the capsule, Zero came in and Protoman came and saw that a robot he didn't know about closing in on Dr. Light Protoman jumped in to the path of Zero and died fighting. Zero killed Dr. Light and left. Dr. Light had proggrammed an A.I. into the capsules to aid X in the Future. Zero went crazy and killed Dr. Wily. Dr. Wily's lab collasped on Zero, leaving him to wait for years to come. Now I will explain X odd recovery in MMX5. Remember how Zero said that X's something-something led to hi s own demise and that X must live. So my theory is that Dr. Light had nothing to do with X's recovery and that Zero gave his life for X's. The holograghic of Dr. Light in space was a satillite. The MMO-MMBN connection you problaly read about earlier is true. And I believe that covers CAPCOM's plotholes.

Inactive
32 posts

Hellooooooo? Any one there?:conf: