I was thinking...we talk to each other like this on this message board...without a clue of who we're really talking to. I know it doesn't really matter how you look, but I was just thinking that it might be fun to see!(And not funny)
So, if you have a picture of yourself, we'd be glad to see the beautiful person that is you.
Rules to follow:
1) Don't steal pictures that aren't even pictures of you.(Unless you're trying to be funny )
2) Be sensitive and don't critisize other people's looks.
3) If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
4) If there is any sort of critizing, I will report this topic and have it locked to avoid any further critizing. I will also report the member who's insulting another member and which could possibly lead you to being Banned.
5) Don't SPAM. For instance, don't post your picture and not say a thing in your post.
6) No flirting! :P(Just kidding)
To tell you the truth...I fear for the insensitivity that spammers seem to carry with them. I don't want anyone's feelings getting hurt...but don't worry about them! Just remember rule #4.
One more thing, if you don't have a picture, if you'd like to, you can describe your apperance.
Later dudes and dudettes!
I wish I could post a picture of me. I have a freind with a web cam though. Maybe I could take a picture of myself while I'm at his place next time. Maybe I'll ask for one for my birthday that's next week.