Interordi Menu
XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

Been a long time since I've posted here,but I felt the urge to.so here I go.

Does anyone on here skateboard at all?Im thinking not alot of people do.But if you do just talk about what you're riding and what kind of tricks you can do.

I myself am riding a element deck w/ element bearings,core trucks,elementwheels,and the nuts and bolts I'm not so sure about.

Go to SB-C n00bs!

www.skateboard-city.com

Guess what?

--------------
--------------
--------------

I'm BACK!! ( If anyone even knew me back when I was here )

1271 posts

Well i skateboard but im trying to get better and i need a blind deck or a world industrious.

Bloodforte.exe
Lone NetNavi
Inactive
307 posts

(Off Topic, Zero, yew go to Gaia?)
I skateboard. . . I used a. . . Damn. Whats it called. Hoobie or something. I spraypainted it green. x.X It has these crappy rubber wheels. -_-; Yeah. . . But I've been trying to master the ollie. ^_^;

Wee. x.o Uhh. . . [Insert smart idea for isgnature here] And uhh. . . A quote from my hero, The Punisher. :D

"If You Want Peace,
Prepare for war."
-Frank Castle

1271 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloodforte.exe
(Off Topic, Zero, yew go to Gaia?)
I skateboard. . . I used a. . . Damn. Whats it called. Hoobie or something. I spraypainted it green. x.X It has these crappy rubber wheels. -_-; Yeah. . . But I've been trying to master the ollie. ^_^;

i got hte ollie down yay!

XIAYOU
Xiayou the Met
Inactive
277 posts

Wow an ollie.Thats sweet.

Did you have a Habitat?

Ollies are simple,just slide your foot up and jump as high as you can.Try and smack your knees into your chin.

Go to SB-C n00bs!

www.skateboard-city.com

Guess what?

--------------
--------------
--------------

I'm BACK!! ( If anyone even knew me back when I was here )

1271 posts

not really it took me a few weels for me too get it down right.

ShadowReaper.exe
The Wounded Warrior
Inactive
103 posts

Its been atleast 3 years since I last skateboarded. All I knew how to do was manuals,ollies,kickflips,and mainly the basic stuff.

Protonman
Robot master
Inactive
65 posts

Right now i;m trying to nose stall onto a second step, and get back down. The getting down is where i fail.Also tryin fakie stuff.

Do one later.

sesshomaru
Light Devil
Inactive
100 posts

I have skateboarded for atleast a year now. I have mastered the ollie and grinding basics though I pretty much can't do anything else:D

ShadowReaper.exe
The Wounded Warrior
Inactive
103 posts

I've never done any fakies.But I did the first part you said 1 time then failed the rest of the times i've tried.

Quote:
Right now i;m trying to nose stall onto a second step, and get back down.

It is hard.

Arkane
Archangel
Inactive
1166 posts

I LOVE to skateboard. My highest Ollie was 3 feet high. My record for Manual is 8 seconds straight. (without the tail touching the ground)

I can also do Pop-Shuvits, Heelflips, Boardslides, 180 Ollies, Nose Manual and much, much more!

Have any of you here tried doing a Primo and then fliping the board into Reemo and then land it? I've done it only twice, give it a shot!

Here's a kick ass video featuring Rodney Mullen, just to get you psyced up for skating!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/mullen.php

_____EDIT____

I forgot. I have an Almost Rodney Mullen deck, with DarkStar Wheels, Bones Bearings (ABEC 5) and Cadillac Trucks. I also have risers...which is something we all should have so our boards don't crack from the truck's way out.

[Edited on 6-9-2004 by Arkane]

1271 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Arkane
I LOVE to skateboard. My highest Ollie was 3 feet high. My record for Manual is 8 seconds straight.

I can also do Pop-Shuvits, Heelflips, Boardslides, 180 Ollies, Nose Manual and much, much more!

Your good i cant wati to get the kickflip down.

Have any of you here tried doing a Primo and then fliping the board into Reemo and then land it? I've done it only twice, give it a shot!

Here's a kick ass video featuring Rodney Mullen, just to get you psyced up for skating!

_____EDIT____

I forgot. I have an Almost Rodney Mullen deck, with DarkStar Wheels, Bones Bearings (ABEC 5) and Cadillac Trucks. I also have risers...which is something we all should have so our boards don't crack from the truck's way out.

[Edited on 5-9-2004 by Arkane] [/quote]

Your good arkane!

[Edited on PMu7u0830 22, by Zero the saber master]

Mike
Superstar!
Inactive
446 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Zero the saber master
[quote]Originally posted by Arkane
I LOVE to skateboard. My highest Ollie was 3 feet high. My record for Manual is 8 seconds straight.

Your good i cant wati to get the kickflip down.

_____EDIT____

[Edited on 5-9-2004 by Arkane] [/quote] [/quote]

... What was that for?

I skate, though-I'm NOT very good AT ALL. I'm having trouble... -ahem- doing an ollie. X.X Landed on my back... trying to figure out how to do it. Any tips?

1271 posts

One tip i got is that you get a friend and who can ollie and let him help thats what i do(i got ABEC3).

ShadowReaper.exe
The Wounded Warrior
Inactive
103 posts

Wow.3 feet is very high for an ollie.Must be very good.

1271 posts

yea plus all the grinds he can do wow.

ShadowReaper.exe
The Wounded Warrior
Inactive
103 posts

Man I wish I could of done Ollies that high.My highest is still 1 foot

Keitaro
Lead character
Inactive
231 posts

I'm pretty good at Skating. Trying to just regularly ride the Skateboard. Having problems doing that, not to mention having problems getting of the ground.

(My wishlist, please buy it for me!)
Anyways, I've always wanted this kind of skateboard since I was a lil' kid.
Element BAM Board
Destructo BAM Trucks
Element BAM Wheels
Bam's Wreckin' Balls Bearings
Element BAM Griptape

Yes, I'm a big Bam Margera/Jackass fan.

It's-a me! Lawlz. Yes, I have returned, peoples.
It's good to be back.

1271 posts

Well right now im getting
Adio flints((shoes))
~board~
zoo york
~trucks~
Bam pro destructo
~Bearings~
Speed metal
~Wheels~
Blank
~griptape~
Mob
~hardware~
Element
~risers~
Destructo

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

I forget what the bloody hell I ride any more, It's got a cool skull on it and high-quality bearings. I can do 360's, ollies, kick flips, I'm great at grinding, hard flips, roast beefs and methods. Im pretty good, but the only skatepark around is like 2 hours away.:cry:

[Edited on 14-3-2005 by Megaman Masta]

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
180 posts

I skateboard just for the fast transport to getting to school. I don't like doing tricks that often.

[Edited on 16-3-2005 by Shadow.exe]

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.