User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Megaman Battle Network Manga, Yup...you read right

Pages: 1

Dark Assasion Zero
Master Assasion

Stream: Christmas is coming and im looking for people to k
Posted on September 13, 2004 at 1:40:41 [Post link]

A Manga company has released a bunch of TV show based mangas. Like Medabots andCase Closed. One of the is Megeman Battle Network! This manga is more detailed, cooler, has many events that arn't in the show, and the characters feelings are expressed more, it evens shows when Lan and Megeman first act when Lan recieves him.

It's a really solid manga and I have the first 2 volumes. The is a main problem to it though that makes me mad. The battles go to quickly, he beats the Life Virus in like 2 pages! Other then that it is really cool.

What is your opinion about this Manga?

I am the Dark Assasion you are my next target.BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Image I shall destroy the puny mortals!

One of my favorite sites.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/

Kiryu
Banned

Stream: I AM ZERO!!!!!!!
Posted on September 13, 2004 at 18:22:51 [Post link]

I love the manga, and DAZ, don't mention "Case Closed" around Mr. Crap. When will there be a volume 3? I saw a shadow of Bass in vol. 2!

[Edited on 23-9-2004 by Kiryu]

s8.invisionfree.com/Kirby_X

All your muffins are belong to us!

1954-2004
Happy 50th Birthday, Godzilla!

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum
Follow the glowing link to find a GREAT Godzilla Message Board!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on September 14, 2004 at 5:49:23 [Post link]

It's kind of sad that people now say that the manga is based on the anime while it was first released many months before... The fact that the english translation uses the sucky NT Warrior names doesn't help either. At least, we DID get a translation!

Oh, and wrong forum.

~ Moves ~

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

metool
Superstar!

Stream: Tired.
Posted on September 14, 2004 at 22:56:55 [Post link]

If they are following CoA's crappy tranlsations in the game and anime, then sernade will most likely be reffered to as a guy in volume 7, which'll make a lot of fans pissed including me.

Kiryu
Banned

Posted on September 16, 2004 at 4:19:59 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by metool
If they are following CoA's crappy tranlsations in the game and anime, then sernade will most likely be reffered to as a guy in volume 7, which'll make a lot of fans pissed including me.
What if they call NapalmMan MoltanicMan? Wow, then the manga will suck for the word "MoltanicMan". I get pissed from those sucky TV show names.

1954-2004

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum

metool
Superstar!

Stream: Tired.
Posted on September 16, 2004 at 5:57:23 [Post link]

i'm not sure if Napalmman showed up in the manga...
However, if he did, he would most likely be called moltanic man..... ugh -.-

Kiryu
Banned

Posted on September 23, 2004 at 3:09:27 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by metool
i'm not sure if Napalmman showed up in the manga...
However, if he did, he would most likely be called moltanic man..... ugh -.-
Yeah, they are gonna call Gospel Grave, and Dr. Wily Mr. Wily....ugh! I want the Japanese names! They are gonna call BombMan BlasterMan, and others....

1954-2004

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum

Katoma_Mundara
Robot master

Stream: Burning with the soul of a warrior.
Posted on September 23, 2004 at 19:11:04 [Post link]

Well, at least they won't do the ultimate American Dub F Up. I think we all know what I am talking about. I mean come on, in Megaman 6 (EVEN THE ENGLISH VERSION), his name was YamatoMan, IN Japan, His name was Yamatoman, SO HOW IN THE BLUE HELL DID HE GET THE NAME "JAPANMAN"?! I just about fell dead when I saw that. If Yamatoman is in the manga, they better not make the same mistake twice or the American office of Capcom is gonna be knocked into Japan so they can get the crap slapped outta them by the Japanese people!

Never underestimate the powers of Chaos.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet

Stream: Wha wha wheeee wha wheee~
Posted on September 24, 2004 at 0:13:09 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Katoma_Mundara
Well, at least they won't do the ultimate American Dub F Up. I think we all know what I am talking about. I mean come on, in Megaman 6 (EVEN THE ENGLISH VERSION), his name was YamatoMan, IN Japan, His name was Yamatoman, SO HOW IN THE BLUE HELL DID HE GET THE NAME "JAPANMAN"?! I just about fell dead when I saw that. If Yamatoman is in the manga, they better not make the same mistake twice or the American office of Capcom is gonna be knocked into Japan so they can get the crap slapped outta them by the Japanese people!

Not to mention Yamato is just a cool word... that only less than half of Americans probably know what mean. :D But it definitely sounds cooler.
Starcraft "Yamato Cannon"
Starcraft "Japan Cannon"? Nowhere near as cool.
And I saw the MegaMan manga you speak of. The pen effects in mangas just blow me away, so I guess I'm biased. :P

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply