Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Dark Assasion Zero
Master Assasion
Inactive
250 posts

A Manga company has released a bunch of TV show based mangas. Like Medabots andCase Closed. One of the is Megeman Battle Network! This manga is more detailed, cooler, has many events that arn't in the show, and the characters feelings are expressed more, it evens shows when Lan and Megeman first act when Lan recieves him.

It's a really solid manga and I have the first 2 volumes. The is a main problem to it though that makes me mad. The battles go to quickly, he beats the Life Virus in like 2 pages! Other then that it is really cool.

What is your opinion about this Manga?

I am the Dark Assasion you are my next target.BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Image I shall destroy the puny mortals!

One of my favorite sites.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/

Banned
962 posts

I love the manga, and DAZ, don't mention "Case Closed" around Mr. Crap. When will there be a volume 3? I saw a shadow of Bass in vol. 2!

[Edited on 23-9-2004 by Kiryu]

s8.invisionfree.com/Kirby_X

All your muffins are belong to us!

1954-2004
Happy 50th Birthday, Godzilla!

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum
Follow the glowing link to find a GREAT Godzilla Message Board!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

It's kind of sad that people now say that the manga is based on the anime while it was first released many months before... The fact that the english translation uses the sucky NT Warrior names doesn't help either. At least, we DID get a translation!

Oh, and wrong forum.

~ Moves ~

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

If they are following CoA's crappy tranlsations in the game and anime, then sernade will most likely be reffered to as a guy in volume 7, which'll make a lot of fans pissed including me.

Banned
962 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by metool
If they are following CoA's crappy tranlsations in the game and anime, then sernade will most likely be reffered to as a guy in volume 7, which'll make a lot of fans pissed including me.
What if they call NapalmMan MoltanicMan? Wow, then the manga will suck for the word "MoltanicMan". I get pissed from those sucky TV show names.

1954-2004

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

i'm not sure if Napalmman showed up in the manga...
However, if he did, he would most likely be called moltanic man..... ugh -.-

Banned
962 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by metool
i'm not sure if Napalmman showed up in the manga...
However, if he did, he would most likely be called moltanic man..... ugh -.-
Yeah, they are gonna call Gospel Grave, and Dr. Wily Mr. Wily....ugh! I want the Japanese names! They are gonna call BombMan BlasterMan, and others....

1954-2004

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum

Katoma_Mundara
Robot master
Inactive
53 posts

Well, at least they won't do the ultimate American Dub F Up. I think we all know what I am talking about. I mean come on, in Megaman 6 (EVEN THE ENGLISH VERSION), his name was YamatoMan, IN Japan, His name was Yamatoman, SO HOW IN THE BLUE HELL DID HE GET THE NAME "JAPANMAN"?! I just about fell dead when I saw that. If Yamatoman is in the manga, they better not make the same mistake twice or the American office of Capcom is gonna be knocked into Japan so they can get the crap slapped outta them by the Japanese people!

Never underestimate the powers of Chaos.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Katoma_Mundara
Well, at least they won't do the ultimate American Dub F Up. I think we all know what I am talking about. I mean come on, in Megaman 6 (EVEN THE ENGLISH VERSION), his name was YamatoMan, IN Japan, His name was Yamatoman, SO HOW IN THE BLUE HELL DID HE GET THE NAME "JAPANMAN"?! I just about fell dead when I saw that. If Yamatoman is in the manga, they better not make the same mistake twice or the American office of Capcom is gonna be knocked into Japan so they can get the crap slapped outta them by the Japanese people!

Not to mention Yamato is just a cool word... that only less than half of Americans probably know what mean. :D But it definitely sounds cooler.
Starcraft "Yamato Cannon"
Starcraft "Japan Cannon"? Nowhere near as cool.
And I saw the MegaMan manga you speak of. The pen effects in mangas just blow me away, so I guess I'm biased. :P

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.