Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

[quote]Originally posted by MegaGirl & G-Zero
[quote]Originally posted by Kiryu
The Humor NaviCust program is the most USELESS power-up!
[Edited on 10-10-2004 by Kiryu] [/quote]

No kidding, it isn't even CLOSE to funny! [/quote]

I'm going to have to disagree, it is rather humourous if you're not trying to judge it that harshly.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Man, I laughed my pants off at it (not literally). The jokes aren't so funny as much as the fact that they'd make a hidden program allowing you to say all of them. It's mostly the humor of the idea that makes the otherwise corny jokes funny.:)

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Personally, I also find that while the jokes themselves aren't funny. The excessive corniness of them is.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Net Hunter
Board promotor
Inactive
321 posts

God slayer, try not to spam and also, the humor program lets you get a copydmg* from a navi in yoke 2 AND the jokes are funny because they are sed.

MegaX.exe, I KNEW IT, I KNEW BARNEY WAS SATANIC!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Have you thought that megaman 9 might be the last one (where Zero is revealed) why? well the first games used Roman numbers I II III IV V
So maybe the megaman X we know is actually megaman 10!!

Lil' metool
Inactive
3 posts

How about the Phazon Beam in Metroid Prime? You only use it to fight the Phazon Monster, and then forget about it after that.

Banned
69 posts

or "gather your mind"yu-gi-oh! TCG card
its only function is seak more cards of its name:conf:

"I have tasted the blood of many gods before,they cursed my soul into a great ancient dark,now they shall pay with theyre life"

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Strangely enough, that card does have its uses. For instance, if you need magic card or just cards in your graveyard, there's two free for you. Many cards increase in effect when cards are added to the graveyard. Another less practical use is that it gives you something that doesn't feel so hard to lose, if you have to send it to the graveyard.:lol:

Banned
69 posts

lets just say than your life points are200 and tour opponents life points are about 1200,your opponents controls 4 monster and his battle phase overed,the only think than can save your skn is a mirror force ,then summon another monster to decrease the life points of your enemy to 0,but what you find at your draw phase?A GATHER YOUR MIND!!!:madgo:
personal experience,not a simulacrum

[Edited on 16-11-2004 by god slayer]

[Edited on 16-11-2004 by god slayer]

"I have tasted the blood of many gods before,they cursed my soul into a great ancient dark,now they shall pay with theyre life"

Banned
69 posts

because i also though,"sure,i can offer it to activate"magic jammer"
but NOOOOO!!!::mad:
but even more useless are aitsu/koitsu cards,what do you think aim man?

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by god slayer]

Dragon Man
Minecraft helper
Serial Metroid Snuggler
480 posts

I say it's the Slasher chip in mmbn 2-4; it does NOTHING!!! except that one P.A.

*grin* Slasher needs to get a job! all it does is sit on it's lazy @$$ in my folder and collect dust!... wait... can it get a job?:conf:

[Edited on 10/11/89 by Dragon Man]

Warning: Boggarts in mirror are closer than they appear!

Banned
69 posts

slasher?
im sure it has a secuence-use...
or is that one varsword?:conf:

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

[quote]Originally posted by god slayer
because i also though,"sure,i can offer it to activate"magic jammer"
but NOOOOO!!!::mad:
but even more useless are aitsu/koitsu cards,what do you think aim man?

[Edited on 17-11-2004 by god slayer] [/quote]

Actually, I don't remember their effects. What were they?:D;

You remember those Dojama things? No use seperately, but there's a new card titled "Ojama King" (I think), a fusion card with VERY low attack and 3000 defense. While it's out, the opponent can't use 3 monster slots.:D

That would be pretty awesome.

God
Not A Feminist
837 posts

Aitsu is a 5-star fairy-type monster with 100 attack and 100 defense. It apparently can be combined with other cards, because that's what the card's flavor text says.

[Edited on 11/20/2004 by Pikachu!]

Banned
69 posts

yeah,its combined with koitsu,but you need offer 3 monsters first,so it truly goes here..............
...we are gonna miss you.....

sliceNdice
Servbot
Inactive
18 posts

for me id be the help reciver from DC2 and the everbeam from EQ2 cause it only mutates an enemy for 5 seconds and does 1 damage and its useless on bosses
also the rainbow flamethrower from EQ cause it fires a big rainbow and stuns aenemys for 1 second but it DOES slow for 10 seconds so well its useless cause it doesnt damage an enemy

slice n dice
slice n dice
slice n dice
slice n die!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIE

God
Not A Feminist
837 posts

HEY! THIS IS KIRYU'S THREAD! AND I DON'T LIKE KIRYU! (Because of what he did to Wind's Xanga.) I SAY WE BOYCOTT THIS THREAD. BOYCOTT!

nannakii13
Servbot
Inactive
33 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiryu
Post your useless power-ups.

Mine is Top-Spin from MegaMan III.

Also: Charge Kick.

And: The Light power from Kirby.

useless weapons in zelda oot: decu seed
water broken sword andice arrows

top spin is shadowmans weakness so its not entirely useless.....or is it??

[Edited on 20-11-2004 by nannakii13]

visit this site an join its 4 ff freaks an other uhh... stuff
http://nannakii13.proboards30.com/

Banned
36 posts

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

koitsu,aitsu are truly useless,other useless power up is the strange grey cristal on castelvanis

[Edited on 23-11-2004 by yami-hitari]

light ....
darness...
Im an hybrid of both

Banned
69 posts

yo no hablo espanol:conf:

ProtoMan.E.X.E
Not Banned
Inactive
153 posts

Jigglypuff's rest attack in SSBM

I crazy. :rofl:

Dark Assasion Zero
Master Assasion
Inactive
250 posts

Actually the kirby light power is only semi useless. Its only used for one part in a level so you are able to find the secret door that leads to the secret switch( I know I have 100% completion on hard and easy), then its used as an enemy to get in your way.

(Sorry the example below is a useless item but its close enough)
Also the Phoenix Pinion for FFIX. Its the same like a phoenix down but cant be used on the field. The phoenix down can be used on the field and in battle and if im correct sells for more.

In Tekkan Yoshimitsu has the ability to commit suicide. Whats the point?! Your enemy gets the kill and you get no benifits, It looks funny but is useless.

[Edited on 23-11-2004 by Dark Assasion Zero]

I am the Dark Assasion you are my next target.BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Image I shall destroy the puny mortals!

One of my favorite sites.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/

Banned
36 posts

Quote:

NOT TRUE!!!
hasnt you seen than when jigglipuff uses that attack above an enemy it sends him away,almost as a 1 hit ko?

light ....
darness...
Im an hybrid of both

Banned
69 posts

perhaps he means than its hard to set above the enemys:conf::conf:

ProtoMan.E.X.E
Not Banned
Inactive
153 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by yami-hitari
Quote:

NOT TRUE!!!
hasnt you seen than when jigglipuff uses that attack above an enemy it sends him away,almost as a 1 hit ko?

Ok didn't no that.

I crazy. :rofl:

eternal dragon
emboy of eternity
Inactive
159 posts

the misteryus gb ring on the legend of zelda,oracle of seasonsit does,....NOTHING.....

Sorry for been ausent all this time,but,dude darkeness its some serius bussiness....
just kidding just a long vacation and a really long
'duh.....I must do something but I can tell what it is'

shadowmanwkp
Lead character
Inactive
107 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Dark Assasion Zero
Actually the kirby light power is only semi useless. Its only used for one part in a level so you are able to find the secret door that leads to the secret switch( I know I have 100% completion on hard and easy), then its used as an enemy to get in your way.

Also the Phoenix Pinion for FFIX. Its the same like a phoenix down but cant be used on the field. The phoenix down can be used on the field and in battle and if im correct sells for more.

In Tekkan Yoshimitsu has the ability to commit suicide. Whats the point?! Your enemy gets the kill and you get no benifits, It looks funny but is useless.

[Edited on 23-11-2004 by Dark Assasion Zero] [/quote]

hey Dark Assasion Zero do you know the power sleep in kirby nightmare in dreamland? it dous nothing!

Proto
Random Ultra User
Inactive
189 posts

I think the Humor Program and the aromor's in MMBN 1.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Top spin like kiryu said is the worst powerup.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

BlueSilver
Rick
Inactive
835 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Dark Assasion Zero

[Edited on 23-11-2004 by Dark Assasion Zero] [/quote]

Really the Pheonix Pinion is a support item for the Pheonix summon. If you get luckey you will on certain occasions have pheonix cure all your party members to full health, even revive them from KO.

The percent chance of this happening when summoned is 256/ X.

X being he number of Pinions in your inventory.

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack!"