Interordi Menu
Dark Assasion Zero
Master Assasion
Inactive
250 posts

First sorry if this is supposed to go to the Other Games section, if it is please move it.

As many people know Square Enix has taken FF1 and FF2,revamping the graphics and putting it out for Gameboy. Now I dont know if it will turn out badly because they are chaniging a classic or not.

I also heard that they are taking FF7 and improving the graphics(instead of bobs for hands there are actually fingers).

Do you think revamping old games is a bad idea or will be cool. Post your opinions here.

I am the Dark Assasion you are my next target.BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Image I shall destroy the puny mortals!

One of my favorite sites.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

As long as they don't change the story, I think that there is nothing wrong with taking advantage of new technology.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Dark Assasion Zero
Master Assasion
Inactive
250 posts

Yeah I know. Its just that gamers that are old school might find this annoying. I dont care if the make the graphics better as long as the dont srew up the game.

I am the Dark Assasion you are my next target.BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Image I shall destroy the puny mortals!

One of my favorite sites.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

I think old games that are remade with better graphics are great as long as that's the only thing changed.

Off-Topic: What system is FF7 going to be on? I've been thinking about playing it lately (never been a big Final Fantasy fan) and if it's going to be on GameCube or DS, I'll probably get it.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

The FF7 remake rumor has been around for a long time.

There has been no real news about it as of late. Only Advent Children took away from that rumor... so who knows if they're actually doing remakes of FF7-FF9.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Become Dr. Cossack's waifu
Acquired on 20 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

Heh,when I read this,I thought you were talking about Pokemon.Anyway,I have nothing wrong with it. I mean,if you take a game with GOD AWEFUL graphics(IE: Pokemon Blue/red) and reform it to something new age and fits in perfectly with other games,plus throwing in some new stuff.(IE: Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen) it's A-okay by me.