Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Locked This topic is locked.
SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

These are some things that piss me off:

Criticism
Admins and mods who act like nazis and abuse their power (there are none here, thank Heaven)
People that says japaneses voices with subtitles are better than english dubbing
Communism
Barney

That's all I can think of right now.

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

thank god! Just in time too.

Just today, I got suspended yet again from another message board just by demanding an explaination for this...

member title changed to "Grand Example of Stupidity"
Signature included " Because Im a troll who likes to insult the staff"
Mood changed to "I hate (name of game)"

THAT KIND OF CRAP PISSES ME OFF. ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS NOT TRUE!!!!!

I will tear apart that board when I get the chance!

Wow... its been so long since ive been on here... 04.07.2010

J_Hibiki
Red Abaranger
Inactive
403 posts

Ya know a lot of things make me mad...too many to get into with any kind of depth, so I'll keep it general

1) when people get on a topic about something they don't like just to flame it. i.e.: a Sony fanboy goes on a Nintendo MB to flame Nintendo(if you don't like no one cares just keep your mouth shut)you guys know what I mean.

2) stupid people make me so mad. I mean it's ok to have some level of stupidity in you it makes the world more fun...but I hate people that are just ignorant. no example I just don't like them.

3) When people have watched like 3 episodes of Dragon Ball Z and think they know all there is to know about anime, or on the same note say they hate anime because it's "cartoons" and "cartoons are for kids".

I have more but I really don't care to go into it much. So now you know what I dislike and what makes me mad ^_^

87.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

MKDS code is:330772-112281

Bubbles bubbles bubbles

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Occassionally, I prefer the Japanese voices. I mean, they really add to the Guilty Gear series. And one must admit, the Rurouni Kenshin ending song would probably be terrible in English.:P

Sometimes critisism is necessary to improve. But it's never a good idea to give unwelcome criticism.

Hmmm... There are a number of things that get on my nerves. However, because they may effect my reputation with certain people, I would rather not list them here...

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

What pisses me off...
1.)People who complain
2.)People who have attitude problems
3.)People who lie
4.)Rude people and mean people
5.)When the computer freezes
6.)When people make me wait
All that I can think of for now

[Edited on 1-11-2004 by Kagome_Sakura]

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

what pisses me off

1.barney
2.crappy baby videogames that companys make to get money
3.The subsitute at my school who looks and abuses his power like hitler
4.people who are complete @$$es
5.SpAmMeRs....ugh

Gutter Mouth
Plastic Grass
Inactive
653 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by SolarWarrior
Barney

Why Barney is the seed of so much hate is beyond me, and it always seems to be a popular answer in these types of topics. What makes people hate kids show hosts that can magically turn from a stuffed animal of a dinosuar into a self-hating man probablly wondering where he went wrong in life, in a giant purple dinosuar suit.

If you hate Barney then don't watch Nick Jr.

EDIT: And 2 seconds before I post my message somebody else goes and joins the club of Barney haters.:lol:

[Edited on 1-11-2004 by Gutter Mouth]

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Man, there's really no reason to hate childish stuff. I mean, it's not like anyone's going to force you to play childish video games or watch Barney. Because these things are made for small kids, it is senseless for us to give our opinions about them.:P

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

There's enough "hate" topics around...

http://www.interordi.com/mboard/viewthread.php?tid=6025
http://www.interordi.com/mboard/viewthread.php?tid=6301

_close_