Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Lott Desel
The Dark Adonis
Inactive
49 posts

All who question and querry what is going to happen in KH 2 are also asking who the new people are. No answer at this point, but please, all who know something about the new people on KH 2 please inform everyone by posting.

Dark Assasion Zero
Master Assasion
Inactive
250 posts

This is basically what read from a site a while back. I'll sort it out in parts.

New boss:
Petey(fat dood in goofy show) basically replaces Malificent in this game. Basically the bad guy till the true enemy appears(like malificent being replaced by ansem).

Unknowns:
These are the guys in the black cloaks that you rarely see there faces. All of them are doing something secretive and Sora seems to be the main problem. Each of them have different weapons and are expert warriors(if you play Kingdom Hearts Chains of Memory for GBA and you will see them and there names).

Auron:
Yes Auron from FF X is in this game too. Like Cloud he signed a contract cept this time its with Petey. Petey of course being a wuss orders Auron to kill Sora but Auron turns on Petey and teams up with Sora to battle Cerberus(I think).

Overdrive:
Sora new ability replaces the slot were you use sonic slash and such. What happens is after you kill enough enemies you can use this ability to fuse with a party member(like say Goofy) and you now hold two keyblades and your costume changes(color, etc.) and of course your stats increase depending on which chracter you fuse with.

Red Unknown:
There is this guy which Mickey and Rikku are following. He is cloaked like the other Unkowns but his head is wrapped up in a red cloth. His body seems battered and there are hints it might be Ansem.

Map:
Yes you have a map in the game now. Its very useful if there are any levels like Hollow Bastion(which by the way you will probably revisit)

New Outfit:
Sora has a black outfit which looks better then his original duds. Rumor has it that it deals with the overdrive mode.

These are all the info and rumors i know.

I am the Dark Assasion you are my next target.BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Image I shall destroy the puny mortals!

One of my favorite sites.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts

What I need to know is that are there going to be those darned Gummi Ships still, I never really got into that.

There is a new "dude" who seems really cool named Axle, he is the red-headed dude fighthing the blond-haired dude.
Also, and this is only a theory, but the blond-haired dude, in my opinion, is the alternate-version of Sora, or his "Good Side", or possibly, that is Sora "fused" with a secret character or someone of that particular level.

There are some new Heartless, and if you go to some of the websites solely dedicated to KH-2, there will be some pics of some White Heartless being chased by the BHK(Blond-Hair Kid) and some pics of Sora, Goofy, and Donald being bested by these same white Heartless. :eek:

There are also some new levels, including Mulan, which is the only one I can remember.

There are alot of new Keyblades, and alot new bosses, along with new costumes, as DAZ has said, but there are, and better be more of, spells and skills. I personally wish that it would be released soon.:cry:
----------------------------------------------------
I also have another theory. The BHK may also be the "fused" state of Sora and Riku. I have a few reasons to support this.
1. In a "fused" state, one can wield 2 keyblades, as DAZ has already stated.
2. Sora has brown hair and Riku has a pale color of hair, they would (or could) meet together an form a blond color.
3. The BHK is wielding Oblivion and Oathkeeper.* That would indicate Light and Dark in a mix. (Sora is Light and Riku is Dark)

But if anyone can disprove my theory, please do so, and try to state the BHK name, because if it isn't Sora-Riku, I would really like to know his name.:D

*I may be on the wrong at its name, please PM me if I do, but it should be the keyblade that Kairi gives you.
[Edited on 15-12-2004 by Enix1]

[Edited on 15-12-2004 by Enix1]

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I know Axle was in COM. The only KH game I've been able to play. I didn't like the battle system very much.

[Edited on 12/15/2004 by Mega X.exe]

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts

I also thought of something. What if the Red Unknown is, in fact, Axle. In a way, that might make a bit of sense, along with the Riku-Sora theory, for I have seen pictures of BHK and Axle "talking" or doing something together. Maybe Axle is a relative of Ansem's or somehow connected to him.:conf: Ahh, my head hurts...

EDIT1: Here are some pics I found, and can at some point help others in their theories.

ImageThis one has the BHK, and he is holding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Maybe he is the side that was forced away when Sora was transformed into a Heartless. His positive side left some residue and a shell was created and it happened to form an actual life..

Image Here is Axle...OOoo, so special..

Image This one, after looking at some theories of others, may be an alternate of Kairi. Or just an older version of her.

Image I just found this one. Makes you wonder, is Axle one of the Unknowns, or just a wanna-be??

**Some of these theories can be seen on http://www.kh-2.net/?x=theories I give full credit to those theories that were on the pictures. Everything else was my thoughts completely.:)

[Edited on 16-12-2004 by Enix1]

Lott Desel
The Dark Adonis
Inactive
49 posts

Good theories so far, but I still think we are going to be left in the dark for a while

There is no light in the darkness, for it is eternal. The heartless will over run the worlds and totally devistate each and every way of life, while fulfilling my destiny.......
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=7f69675w
Click this link to help me out.

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts

I found some new pictures, and hopefully this will help some of us along.

Image This one shows those White Heartless I talked about earlier. Even shows Mickey!

Image This one shows Sora, Donald and Goofy going against, what it would seem to be, the "Army of Darkness." Scary, isn't it?:eek:

ImageDiz (Leader)
The leader of the Organisation.

ImageMarucia (Head Member)
He weilds a long Scythe and is very powerful in battle, Sora fought him in KH: CoM

ImageAxel
The youngest member of a group, he betrays them several times and kills several members of the group. He has an alterior motive than the rest of the group. He uses the element of Fire and has fought Sora several times in KH: CoM

ImageLarxene
The only female of the group, she uses the element of Thunder and fights Sora twice in KH: CoM

ImageVexen
The researcher of the group who was viciously murdered by Axel in KH: CoM

ImageLexus
The brute force of the group. He fights Riku in KH: CoM and uses the Earth element.

ImageZexion
A powerful member, who uses no weapons.

ImageMickey
King Mickey joins the group at the same time as Riku, during KH: CoM

ImageRiku joins the group with King Mickey during KH: CoM

ImageBlonde Haired Boy
He joins the group at some point in KH2. He works alongside Mickey and Riku while in Deep Dive

ImageEnigmatic Man
He fought Sora & Co. in Hollow Bastion, he was there first encounter with the Organisation and very well maybe the most important member. He describes himself as a mere shell.

I hope these help.

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts

First off, I am SO sorry for Double Posting, but if I edited anymore, will be too long, even for me.

I just reciently began playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and I have found a few, well, weird things happening.

I have seen a blond girl appearing in thee game, and it seems that

Spoiler (click to toggle)
she can mess with people's memories. She is helping the Organization, the faction with the Unknowns, and is for some reason, trying to get Sora to get closer to her. Also, her name is Naminé.

I have just reciently looked in the pictures that I posted a bit closer. And in the picture with the picture of the girl standing there with her fiddling with her hair, if you look closely, you can see Destiny Island.

I have played, looked and guessed at the other places you can visit. There is another town on the world with Destiny Island. There are at least two: the town with Sora, Riku and Kairi, and another town with Naminé, called Twilight Town.

I have yet to see everything and am currently working on the Chain of Memories game, trying to gain new information, and hopefully, an answer to some of these questions.

Image Ok, this isn't a very good picture, but this is a picture of Naminé.

I have just reciently watched the "Official Trailer" to the KH2 game, and I have thought of one or two other theories.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The BHK may as well be, in fact, the alternate version to Sora. By the look of the trailer, he appears to be in Twilight Town.(The POSSIBLE alternate of the town of Sora and the others.) He has a giant white heartless attack him, just like Sora and Darkside.

Also, there appear to be alternate versions to all the immediate characters. For Tidus, Wakka and Selphie; there are three children on a 'clock tower.' They have resembling features of them.

Again, I am sorry for the Double Posting. I PROMISE that that will not happen again.

[Edited on 28-12-2004 by Enix1]

[Edited on 28-12-2004 by Enix1]