Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

I'd say it's about time. Warner Bros. is the company releasing it. All that's known so far is that Vince Vaughn is playing Racer X. The rest of the cast hasn't been announced. Someone once suggested Elijah Wood to play Speed. I agree, because he sounds like a good choice. And I think Jack Nicholson should play Tung Blacker, Will Ferrell should play Flash Marker, and Al Pacino should play Quencher Block (if those three villians are in it that is). A good music composer would be Danny Elfman, and I think a good director would either be John Landis or Joe Dante.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

Wow... yeah, I can imagine it.
If they want to make it realistic, they'll have to throw in the crazy voices from the show... on second thought, I think we can spare the authenticity at least on that part. :lol:

[Edited on 29-1-2005 by Heatman.EXE]

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

Lol, why did they wait like 20 years to make a live movie of speed racer?! I hope they dont do the freaky fast voices they did in the cartoons.

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

This news is at least 2 years old. I was quite disappointed when hearing about it...

Oh why, Hollywood? Why do you have to take Speed too?!

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Dr. Evo
A custom title, how original
Inactive
26 posts

Noooooooooooooo.............first, Gundam, then Neon something, then SR!?

Hollywood is mussing things up these days....:cry:

~Dr. Evo

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

I'm not so sure these three will get produced.

Note, after the announcements... have we really seen anything? I mean, any form of trailers?

Movies usually come out fast these days, but I'm forced to believe that these three movies have no chance of happening just like DBZ.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS