Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Suger good for G-unit ummm suger i think i will eat 10!!! bags of suger right now its that tasty ahhhuuummaahhhhummm man i am stuff i just love suger.:miam:

ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

:mad: This is an outrage
It is an act of sadistic abuse!!
They are taunting this poor bunny with pre-pubicent children. If you starved a kitty like this, you'd be a felon, but No0o!!
Being the Hippie, PeTA member I am, I vow never to eat Kellogs EVAR because they suck at life.

...except wheaties (breakfast of champions)

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

God, this topic is sad. A rabbit shouldn't eat that much sugar, otherwise it will die. Is that really what you want? :rolleyes:

The rabbit isn't starved. he just doesn't eat breakfast cereal.

Why did you bring up the comparason with a cat? All cats should die.

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

The suger part was about me i just love suger:P

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

:rolleyes: What? Sugar is in these breakfast cereal and has been for ages. You didn't make it. I'm going to disregard all of your messages about sugar, G-unit, because they were stupid and had nothing to do with Trix the Rabbit.

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

I know its just that suger makes me crazy well back to the subject Trix has the right to eat his ceral like any other rabbit out there and people just like me and you:miam:

Banned
71 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by G-unit
Suger good for G-unit ummm suger i think i will eat 10!!! bags of suger right now its that tasty ahhhuuummaahhhhummm man i am stuff i just love suger.:miam:

you know eat that much youde die

IM meijen famous the person that creates almost all navis look at avatar Double soul PUNK soul

the_dreamer36
Revolutionary Musician
Inactive
313 posts

You know, a long time ago, they held a vote on the back of the Trix box on whether or not the rabbit should get to taste Trix. The rabbit won. He has eaten the trix before, but only once. Just a nice little tid-bit of info.

Still I think those kids are pretty freakin' mean, I sympathize with the rabbit, after all, Trix is one of the best fruit based cereals out there. It certainly beats the pants off of Froot Loops, and yes that is spelled correctly

Banned
71 posts

Trix is for kids im almost adult:cry: oh well at least................................. next part off limits

IM meijen famous the person that creates almost all navis look at avatar Double soul PUNK soul

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by hubactaxle
Trix is for kids im almost adult:cry: oh well at least................................. next part off limits

I don't care if i die i just enjoy life as much as i can and a adult can eat trix and trix is Bueno and the trix should eat his bueno ceral

Bueno means good:D

Banned
71 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by G-unit
Quote:

I don't care if i die i just enjoy life as much as i can and a adult can eat trix and trix is Bueno and the trix should eat his bueno ceral

Bueno means good:D

i know what bueno means even for a jap.
sorry if off topic but simalarity: the apple jacks commercial the churro wont let apple get there ps im on vacation at florida:):)

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

Churro? Are you talking about the cinnamon stick? And why don't you put that you're going on vacation in your signature instead of making this go off-topic?

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Banned
71 posts

oh sorry

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
oh sorry

i think that we should write to the factory and demand that the trix can eat his ceral.

eternal dragon
emboy of eternity
Inactive
159 posts

Quote:

Are you talking about the cinnamon stick?

it actually doesnt taste as cinnamon a lot,but it has some kind of tasty flavor....
however,I think what trix rabbit is searching its not the cereal,it mught be only a simbolic stuff,like "inner peace" or something like that

Sorry for been ausent all this time,but,dude darkeness its some serius bussiness....
just kidding just a long vacation and a really long
'duh.....I must do something but I can tell what it is'

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by eternal dragon

Quote:

Are you talking about the cinnamon stick?

it actually doesnt taste as cinnamon a lot,but it has some kind of tasty flavor....
however,I think what trix rabbit is searching its not the cereal,it mught be only a simbolic stuff,like "inner peace" or something like that

How can you see that i can't and i don't taste any cinnamon in applejacks it taste like apples a little and there use to be no green pieces in the applejakes:miam:

Coldman EXE
Dr Mario
Inactive
66 posts

CERALS ARE DRUGS FROM THE EVIL COMPANY KELLOGS PLANNING TO CONTROL THE WORLD BY USING CHILDREN!!!...well...um...yeah kellogs has toooo many stupid cerals+mascots....

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Coldman EXE
CERALS ARE DRUGS FROM THE EVIL COMPANY KELLOGS PLANNING TO CONTROL THE WORLD BY USING CHILDREN!!!...well...um...yeah kellogs has toooo many stupid cerals+mascots....

Well i agree on some of the stuff but not all of them because Kelloogs just want to torcher him with his own ceral.