Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Don't you think its kinda wrong that The Rabbit can't have any of his trix because its his ceral isn't it i now i am right because its his ceral

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

......This thread should have a little more meaning, It is considered on the verge of spam, try to use better grammar such as commas, periods and stop repeating the same thing.

As for the idea, yes, I think its wrong, After all, Those damned kids have kept him away from his own cereal for 30 years! :lol:

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

When I was younger, I thought it was cute.

When I got older, I thought it was @)(#$@ stupid and wanted to kill those kids.

I don't know, but it somehow seems to be a "subtle" way of animal abuse... (keeping a rabbit from its food). I guess that shows how much I've changed. -_- I'd like to punch the people in the face for coming up with this idea anyway.

Why bother having the rabbit on the cereal box if they never give him his cereal.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

I've actually thought about this before. I think it's kind of silly that they don't give the rabbit the cereal. Why can't they just be nice for once and give it to him? Besides, do they not even notice he's on the box? Oh, well. It's just a commercial, after all.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

If they ever discontinue Trix, they should make a special commercial with the rabbit finally eating the cereal, once and for all.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by NewWindRider~
Kids today... all of you suck.

WTF? Since when did you become "new" wind-rider? What happened to the "old" one? For that matter, what happened to WindRider "plus"?

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Megaman Masta
......This thread should have a little more meaning, It is considered on the verge of spam, try to use better grammar such as commas, periods and stop repeating the same thing.

As for the idea, yes, I think its wrong, After all, Those damned kids have kept him away from his own cereal for 30 years! :lol:

Sorry about that but you know its true and people agree with thoise stupid kids its was his ceral in the first place they probably robed him and he's trying to get it back from them, Silly kids trix are for rabbits and kids that arn't greedy:devil:

God
Not A Feminist
837 posts

MegaMan Masta, he's BEEN NewWindRider~, you must not have been here if you haven't seen any of his posts (old and new are changed). And when was WindRider+?

Plus that should have been a PM.

And while this is not worthy of being a topic *when will people be banned?,* yes it has always those kids were stupid, and why tf can't he have any? In other words yes it already thought this before seeing this topic.

mr.match
Red Panda
Inactive
760 posts

Those are acually live transmissions from Hell. The rabbit is being punished for all enternity for his past sins of gluttony.

I'm older school than you are.

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by mr.match
Those are acually live transmissions from Hell. The rabbit is being punished for all enternity for his past sins of gluttony.

He is trying to eat his own ceral his own brand and he's on the box and he should eat it like Tony the tiger.

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mettaur
If they ever discontinue Trix, they should make a special commercial with the rabbit finally eating the cereal, once and for all.

If that ever happens, I bet they'll make the rabbit turn into a giant, blood-thirsty monster intent on consuming the souls of little children using the Orb of Baast- Uh, I mean he'll go a rampage and consume every piece of Trix in existence, explaining to the little kiddies why there won't be any more.

[Edited on 28-4-2005 by BladeMan.EXE]

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts

I always thought that those commercials were utterly ignorant. I mean, he is on the flippin box, so why can he not get his cereal? Same thing with his yogurt, cannot have it! You know, instead of trying to trick the kids to getting their cereal, why not buy it from the local grocery store?!?

Makes me wonder if the kids are doing this so that they feel big.... >.>

[Edited on 28-4-2005 by Enix]

Masterlink
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Yes, I'm kosher.
566 posts
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016

*grabs box of Trix and throws at rabbit. It hits him in the head. Rabbit eats and dies of massive allergic reaction.*

:O The kids knew all along!

This my signature area... mine, yes.. so... stuff.

Nasuke
Lead character
149 posts

[off topic] He's been NewWindrider like month so far.[/off topic]

[on topic] Were talking about a rabit that isn't real....? And, I think it is wrong, he needs his daily breakfest routine, like everyone else.:P[/on topic]

3Image

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

And the really silly thing is, now the kids are using disguises to get the Trix BACK after he steals it. :rolleyes:

You know what the problem is? It's his ego. After he steals it, he has to advertise to the whole world how much he's going to enjoy it, how it's two delicious flavors in one, list off each and every cereal shape....
If he cut that part out, he'd have time to eat it and then some.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Heatman.EXE
You know what the problem is? It's his ego. After he steals it, he has to advertise to the whole world how much he's going to enjoy it, how it's two delicious flavors in one, list off each and every cereal shape....
If he cut that part out, he'd have time to eat it and then some.

That is too true. I forgot about that.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

Damn, are you people stupid? Did you even once consider what would happen if we let the Trix Rabbit or any other rabbits eat cereal, especially Trix? If modern science has taught us anything, anything at all, it's that rabbits have a voracious appetite. Now, certainly this is refering to a different appetite, but did you ever consider what would happen if that appetite switched to cereal and not.. well, you know what. We'd have no cereal and thousands, no millions of kids would DIE because they need to eat breakfast before they can eat anything else. And oatmeal is proven to be give children cancer with it's general children ickyness and lack of sugar! Get with the program, people!

Oh wait hey on second though maybe we should let the Trix rabbit have some cereal...

*imagines himself as Stalin starving the Ukrainians* :lol:

mr.match
Red Panda
Inactive
760 posts

I vote for Necro's idea.

And the commercials are puns.
"Silly rabbit, Trix (like tricks) are for kids!"
See? It's a play on words and that kids can play around but rabbits can't. And I never heard him called "Trix". I've heard him refered to as the Trix rabbit but never Trix. The cereal isn't his, it's ours. And we're all heartless, inconciderate bastards. Why should we give him our hard earned cereal. He already ate is non-stop, that's why he's in Hell.

I'm older school than you are.

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by mr.match
I vote for Necro's idea.

And the commercials are puns.
"Silly rabbit, Trix (like tricks) are for kids!"
See? It's a play on words and that kids can play around but rabbits can't. And I never heard him called "Trix". I've heard him refered to as the Trix rabbit but never Trix. The cereal isn't his, it's ours. And we're all heartless, inconciderate bastards. Why should we give him our hard earned cereal. He already ate is non-stop, that's why he's in Hell.

Its not for kids because i still eat trix and my point is right.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Go figure. Trix = Tricks?

One of those silly damned puns I miss because I'm deaf. :rolleyes:

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kia_Purity

HEy but those dum kids have taken his trix one of those days the Rabbits going to lose it.:cool:

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by G-unit
Quote:
Originally posted by Kia_Purity

HEy but those dum kids have taken his trix one of those days the Rabbits going to lose it.:cool:

And you quoted me, why? You made no sense in that.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Are you sure that feeding a rabbit breakfast cereal really a good idea? There is a monkey on the box of Coco-pops, but that doesn't make them ideal food for monkeys, does it?

I could be mistaken, though. I have no rabbit and I don't claim to be an expert on rabbit nutrician.

[Edited on 29/4/05 by Samsara]

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

What? I've never heard of Coco-Pops There's a bird Coco-Puff box....Wait, is there a Coco-Pops cereal? *Has been living under a rock*

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts
Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Oh, those things. My store doesn't stock those...

Zero EXE
Infected Data
Inactive
944 posts

Now that I think of it, SHOULDN'T THOSE PESKY KIDS BE IN SCHOOL!? *Calls Truent Officer to catch Kids*

Also, They seem to act like a *Wily* type character. They blurt their plans out loud, unaware that the kids are always there!

Also, the way they act in the ads, do they REALLY NEED more sugar!?

Class is about to end, I will edit this post to create my rant later! I WILL BE BACK!

Image Do I look like I'm joking?
I didn't want to have to do this, but.....
Read Me!

Random Guy: Who are you? What planet are you from? Who is your leader?
Me: Dude, it's Toast...
Random Guy: Oh...Hello, Toast! Take me to your leader!

Quote of the Week... "Butter Toast! Hello Chicken!"

Quote of the Month... "D.A.R.E. Drugs Are Really Exciting"

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Zero EXE
Now that I think of it, SHOULDN'T THOSE PESKY KIDS BE IN SCHOOL!? *Calls Truent Officer to catch Kids*

Also, They seem to act like a *Wily* type character. They blurt their plans out loud, unaware that the kids are always there!

Also, the way they act in the ads, do they REALLY NEED more sugar!?

Class is about to end, I will edit this post to create my rant later! I WILL BE BACK!

Yes sugar we need more suger its life and life is full of sweet sweet sugar and suger is good really good ummm suger.:miam:

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

I always crash after alot of sugar. ._.

Oh well. *Opens a packet of Domino sugar*