Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

I only read it all if i am bored but rarely but it is helpful:D

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

I prefer to use Gamespot for Previews and Reviews, and I go to Gamefaqs. I don't subscribe to game magazines, and I rarely read them. The internet is the way of the future!

Master_Tiger
The MIB Goku
Inactive
397 posts

I agree with Mr. Mettaur. The only reason i ever got tips and tricks was for the puzzles on the inside ^o^

My site to be, to find out about its progress click the image ^

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Those puzzles are awesome! =D

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

I subscribe to that magazine. $19.99 for 12 issues, that's a deal.

The puzzles were great until they took them out. Hea. One time they had Lan from the Battle Network series and Megaman from the Original series. I think those were the only Megaman related puzzles they had...

I like Tips and Tricks better than other magazines because they have a variety of topic articles (Japan Report, Gaming Gear, Collector's Closet, etc), you get about three to four strategy guides per issue (don't waste paper and ink printing one from GameFaqs.com or buy one from the store... Not that I use strategy guides heavily...), and they seem to have a higher standard than other videogame magazines (scantly clad women are rare, hardly curse, no offensive jokes). Heck, they are Megaman game lovers. THAT should account for something, eh?

[Edited on 1-5-2005 by Breakman]

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Breakman
I subscribe to that magazine. $19.99 for 12 issues, that's a deal.

The puzzles were great until they took them out. Hea. One time they had Lan from the Battle Network series and Megaman from the Original series. I think those were the only Megaman related puzzles they had...

I like Tips and Tricks better than other magazines because they have a variety of topic articles (Japan Report, Gaming Gear, Collector's Closet, etc), you get about three to four strategy guides per issue (don't waste paper and ink printing one from GameFaqs.com or buy one from the store... Not that I use strategy guides heavily...), and they seem to have a higher standard than other videogame magazines (scantly clad women are rare, hardly curse, no offensive jokes). Heck, they are Megaman game lovers. THAT should account for something, eh?

[Edited on 1-5-2005 by Breakman] [/quote]

I beat i know what Manga you are talking about and its and i quote "Shonen Jump" i know i am right am I:lol:

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by G-unit
I beat i know what Manga you are talking about and its and i quote "Shonen Jump" i know i am right am I:lol:

No... I wasn't talking about manga magazines... I was talking about gaming mags like GamePro, Stuff Gamer, Game Informer, and whatever. ^^;

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

OOOPPPSSS sorry i just got carry away.:D

Mega alexman
yugioh champion
Inactive
93 posts
G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega alexman
i use it when i have to

Me too

Coldman EXE
Dr Mario
Inactive
66 posts

i only read it if it has something good in it...good japan report or good strtegy guide for a game

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Coldman EXE
i only read it if it has something good in it...good japan report or good strtegy guide for a game

i do the same thing to its really good to read.:D

Coldman EXE
Dr Mario
Inactive
66 posts

LOL wow there are people like me in this world (which is sorta impossible if you know me...) yeah i think i like gamepro compared to tips+tricks but i like thier codebook

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Well yeh there's probaby a lot of things we might have in commen:devil:

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

I had a subscription from 1997 to 2003, and then I just stopped because I had to fund my subscrition to Dragon Magazine.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by MagimanV1.5
I had a subscription from 1997 to 2003, and then I just stopped because I had to fund my subscrition to Dragon Magazine.

Thats pretty weird thats very weird i never had that happened to me.:)

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

MEH?!?! Meh. I say meh to you. Now I post random evil smilies.:devil::muha::devil::muha::devil: Teh. But anyway, It really is a good magazine.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by MagimanV1.5
MEH?!?! Meh. I say meh to you. Now I post random evil smilies.:devil::muha::devil::muha::devil: Teh. But anyway, It really is a good magazine.

Okay your weird but thats okay we are all like that sometimes and the magizine is really helpful and really cool:rolleyes: