Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Which version do you plan to purchase? Stop me if there's a topic for this already, mods. I really want Team Colonel, for one reason.....
Tomahawk! He looks just like Rock, also. And he's got a headdress! Whee! ^___^ I can't wait to use his Unison to death.

Chou kawaii Tomahawk!

Proto
Random Ultra User
Inactive
189 posts

why isn't there a both option? I choose Both!

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Oh, good point....well, let's just have this poll be for which one you like better, on the chance that more people buy both. ^^;

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts

Not sure. I think that I will get which ever one that comes to my hands first.

But I may just get Colonel, for I am tired to seeing Protoman. (Has Blue Moon... Stupid Proto-Unison...)

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

*Looks at poll status* Okay, who voted for Protoman? *Raises torch and pitchfork* ;P

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mettaur
*Looks at poll status* Okay, who voted for Protoman? *Raises torch and pitchfork* ;P
I did. You got a problem with that?:P Everyone knows I love Protoman.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

I'm probably going to get Team Protoman. I really have to have MagnetSoul, plus the GyroSoul looked pretty cool. I'm going to miss Knightman, but Josh had to have Colenol because it has Tomahawkman...

MagnetSoul looks awesome. :D

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Zaleon
King Friday
Inactive
549 posts

Mm, at this point I may get ToP, primarily for SearchSoul, it being quite possibly the most broken soul due to the shuffling.
Two other souls that might make for some folder brokeness, though, are Napalm and Gyro; Gyro's double damage ability for obvious chain reasons, and Napalm for relatively high damage involving multi hit fire chips.

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
180 posts

My vote came to Team Colonel.
I already have a Protosoul for Blue Moon.
Time to try something different.

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

I pick Team of Blues.

I'm gonna have to miss out on KnightMan, ShadowMan and TomahawkMan... but I sure as hell don't want NumberMan. <_<;

I hate MagnetMan and GyroMan. I hate their operators much more than I hate the Navis though. I might like GyroMan for his fighting abilities though, but why does he look so freaky?

I'm so glad Raika and SearchMan are gonna be in it too. And a new face to the team, Medi. ^_^

NapalmMan sure seems promising, though I'm not gonna like his operator a lot. -_-

Geez, but games have their pros and cons. o_o

[Edited on 16-5-2005 by Hao]

Zaleon
King Friday
Inactive
549 posts

I generally don't look at souls from a 'cool factor' standpoint; I instead relate them to how they will affect the competitive battle experience, how it will benefit one's folder, as well as theme ideas. Anything that can be abused via a combo or increase folder fluidity, in most cases.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Wait, we get Numberman?

And you get Searchman?

Graah!

*Bites Capcom*

Now The DS edition has suddenly caught my attention.....:P

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mettaur
Now The DS edition has suddenly caught my attention.....:P

Hold on until we're SURE of what that thing is, though! It could turn out to be similar to Rockman EXE 4.5... We should have that explanation during the E3.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Protoman, straight up. But it better be not another watering down party like 4 was.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I'm going with Colonel. I may have to lose my beloved Protosoul, but I get the completely AWESOME looking Knightsoul and Tomahawksoul! Tomahawkman was my favorite original robot master. Also, I get Numberman, who I like as a navi. His soul isn't too great though. I actually liked Aquasoul, even if no one else did, so maybe I'll like Toadsoul as well. They didn't make it look too bad anyways.

And none of the new navis look bad. How do people say Gyroman looks bad because he's a Transformer and Magnetman is bad because he's huge? Both of these seem like pretty standard, not to mention desirable traits to me.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Ahh Jaysus! YOu get Shadowman? DOes that mean... We can't get Muramasa?! Oh god! But, on the other hand, ShadowMan is unbelivable difficult, so m3h.
Tomahawkman. Oh god. meh meh meh.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

T2
Ultimate Bass SP
Inactive
698 posts

protoman because the coloteam really isn't that much better and protoman is just better in my opinion

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Colonel=not awesomely cool. Protoman... also equals not awesomely cool. but his is more so than not.

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

Team of Colonel...
Already played Team of Blues.
Blues soul is pretty cool and all, but not very useful.
But when you;re those missions napalmman, gyroman, and Blues all have valuable abilities.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Eh? How'd you already play It?

Zaleon
King Friday
Inactive
549 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by MagimanV1.5

Through the magic of illegal pirating.

BassGospel
Shirt Ninja
Inactive
561 posts

I might get both. Argh! Why don't they do what Pokemon does? Make a version that incorporates features from both games? Oh I forgot, they get less money...

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Zaleon
Quote:
Originally posted by MagimanV1.5

Through the magic of illegal pirating.

Wheeee. Magical. Good idea, I shall try it. And get arrested, and use my one phone call to call a hooker.

ProtoSoul
Servbot
Inactive
25 posts

So far I'm liking the Colonel version better.

Sleepy EXE
Robot master
Inactive
84 posts

I don't know anything about the different games but ill prolly go with Blues because he is second to forte

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature. "

I fall through life like a whisper in time.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

There is also a Double Team version coming out...
:P:lol::P:lol::P

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Another one...
Would there be an option in Double Team to "Mix Souls"?
THAT"D BE AWESOME!
Since you probably get all 12 Souls from BN 5, you could fuse 'em all together! If you could choose 12 Battle Chips at the same time before the battle starts...

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

No one can resist Protoman. ;)

Morphman, please don't double-post.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

i said proto in the poll but i re thought and id say colonel