Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Remember..., Good old times

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Glenn Magus Harvey
Lead character

Posted on June 20, 2007 at 7:50:19 [Post link]

I remember the good old days when I was actually around the forums.

It Just Bugs Me! - a place to discuss media, real life, and other topics.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc

Stream: Where am I?
Posted on June 20, 2007 at 14:45:05 [Post link]

Yeah, but back then we had mmbn4god and Zupp all over everyone on anything MMBN, and Zale was just crazy. Then again, we also had Sage and Hollow had a Necro sig that made my little sisters afraid of the computer, so it wasn't too bad.

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on July 1, 2007 at 12:50:52 [Post link]

Tell them Hollow loves children...

Loves to make their bones into elaborate thrones! ..and housing for the less fortunate.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on July 1, 2007 at 16:37:24 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Tell them Hollow loves children...

Loves to make their bones into elaborate thrones! ..and housing for the less fortunate.

Ironically, I believe that would be the children in this case.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on July 3, 2007 at 4:15:25 [Post link]

..but see, I use the children to make housing for the rest of their family. It really works out in the end!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on July 3, 2007 at 4:39:30 [Post link]

*disappears in a puff of logic*

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

darkvirus
A virus

Stream: random thoughts
Posted on March 21, 2008 at 15:42:59 [Post link]

My brother used to be a member on this board and i remember some n00b got on and made a whole topic in which he insalted doc cassack and then every one one that replied to it insalted the(beep) out of the person that made the topic but i think no one remembers that though. :lol:

Edited by darkvirus on March 27, 2008 at 21:07:25.

A creative mind that NO ONE wishs they had. :(

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on April 21, 2008 at 10:28:59 [Post link]

Doc if you had filters I'd demand that insulted be filtered to insalted because it makes me think of peanuts and slugs

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet

Stream: Games of the moment: Gundam EXVS and TF: FoC

NetNavi:
SPTLayzner.EXE
Z-license
Level: 6 [What's this?]
Posted on April 23, 2008 at 13:21:15 [Post link]

I remember the times when I was online and there were other ppl online at the same time. Now, it's a miracle if I see someone at the same time I'm on. :x

Bryan
Diru Fan

Stream: :)
Posted on May 29, 2008 at 4:09:22 [Post link]

I used to be really active around 2003/2004. The only person I really remember was Unknown Entity, but I think he changed his alias here. Real cool and nice guy.

I play Counter-Strike and 2D fighters.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on May 29, 2008 at 4:12:08 [Post link]

Nah, UE hasn't changed his alias. He just only logs on in the chatroom nowadays. Though he did actually log into the forum like... a month or two ago.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Stream: Are you sure you wanna know
Posted on October 8, 2008 at 15:38:18 [Post link]

I joined these boards the first time, my was Khragoon at the time. Soon after, Bolt Kraken joined the boards. He owned the Retrofaction MegaMan boards, changed his name to Slash Raptor.

Now if my memory recalls, I also remember Necro joining these boards, a few days after me.

Dang has it really been that long :huh:

Their coming to take me away, hee hee haw haw hoo hoo
----------------------
You cannot kill what you did not create

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on October 9, 2008 at 1:31:00 [Post link]

Oh yes it has, trust me on that one. :) You're part of the original visitors, I have some old backups from 2001 with your name on them!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Lifa
Non-Playable Character

Stream: wow, been a long time
Posted on December 16, 2008 at 20:58:29 [Post link]

MaceMan
Knight

Stream: zzzzzt!
Posted on December 18, 2008 at 1:00:47 [Post link]

Haha... rereading this topic did bring back a lot of memories.

But it makes me think I've spent my time here a little too quietly. Apparently I haven't done anything worth remembering. ^__^;

Haha... I remember the RPG topics and the mass insanities that existed there... And how for a time Teej and I were the top posters on the board because of that. ...I must have been fairly obnoxious. lol

I remember complaining to the Doc for getting rid of the RPG topic too. I still feel pretty bad about that, actually. Sorry Doc! :)

I remember my poor attempts at recoloring sprites and the reactions they got. Sure they were nothing fancy, but I thought they were at least kinda clever for a beginner with little talent.

I remember that I found this board looking for a picture of the Jackson cyber elf from MMZ because I wasn't nearly good enough at it to get it myself.

It's funny... I've been around for a fairly long time, but I've missed out on a lot for being so quiet. I've mostly just been enjoying everyone else's amusing conversations. :hehe:

Nothing is foolproof to a truly talented fool.

Sorry, MegaMan, but it looks like you
might be stuck up there for a little while more... Actually... at this rate... you may NEVER come down!!! *sob*

Blink
Commander

Stream: MEDIC!
Posted on December 20, 2009 at 7:53:41 [Post link]

I miss this place so much--it makes me very happy that it isn't completely dead.

Also, I remember the "IS SERENADE MALE OR FEMALE" topic. So many pages, so many arguments... the day Doc closed it was a good day.

Edited by Blink on December 21, 2009 at 16:05:09.

What makes me a good Demoman?
If I were a bad Demoman, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I? Image

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin

Stream: I'm back. And I'm serious.
Posted on February 4, 2011 at 5:04:13 [Post link]

I remember the Great April Fools disaster. The site closed, and something destroyed the site for a week. I got bored.

And I remembered when I got banned. Man, was I hot-headed! I recall trying to attack my brothers. With a wooden sword, no less.

...man, I was one insane man.

Yes, THAT Hardman. This is the new and improved one.

Sakura
Aqua-cadet

Stream: Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Posted on March 11, 2011 at 16:09:58 [Post link]

I just looked through old posts, topics, and PMs. Man, what was my problem?
Probably would have helped if I didn't join this board when I was twelve... and wasn't from Neopets.
I embarrass myself.

Blink
Commander

Stream: MEDIC!
Posted on July 22, 2011 at 13:11:47 [Post link]

Don't worry bud, we're in the same boat. I recently looked through some of my old posts on my "Protoman.E.X.E" account and I'm convinced that a) I did not know commas existed b) I was under the impression that there was no such thing as too many smilies in one sentence and c) No matter how many times I was redirected to the general, pinned help thread, a new thread was always necessary :lol:. It's embarrassing, but hey, I was young and I loved this place.

What makes me a good Demoman?
If I were a bad Demoman, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I? Image

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on July 23, 2011 at 19:46:39 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sakura
I just looked through old posts, topics, and PMs. Man, what was my problem?
Probably would have helped if I didn't join this board when I was twelve... and wasn't from Neopets.
I embarrass myself.

Now Neopets doesn't even allow 12 year olds to act like, well, 12 year olds. You'd get banned there fast. :lol:

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on July 26, 2011 at 6:47:46 [Post link]

Man, I wish I knew what that was like. But I totally don't because I'm perfect like that and I was always super-mature. And anyone who says different is so totally lying. Seriously. Don't listen to them and goddamit you're a liar Hollow.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

pual
White Shade

Stream: How can you tell I haven't paid much atte...

NetNavi:
Greyfang.EXE
Z-license
Level: 10 [What's this?]
Posted on July 27, 2011 at 7:46:24 [Post link]

I recall the he died how games. Those were amazingly stuck in my memory.

^Died thinking that he was the lord of caocs when he is the lord of care bears.- Ringman
with corrections to spelling..
< died thinking he was lord of chaos when he is lord of the care bears. Ringman

&#8206;"those who live by sword get shot by those who live by gun....who get imprisoned by those who live by the law...Who get killed by those who live by the sword."
GYAAAH!!! ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE!!!

pual
White Shade

NetNavi:
Greyfang.EXE
Z-license
Posted on July 27, 2011 at 7:49:23 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Blink
I miss this place so much--it makes me very happy that it isn't completely dead.

Also, I remember the "IS SERENADE MALE OR FEMALE" topic. So many pages, so many arguments... the day Doc closed it was a good day.

Edited by Blink on December 21, 2009 at 16:05:09.

Oh wow, I had forgotten about that one. Was that ever even resolved? Hahaha, No matter. Serenade's gender is of no concern anymore. Thank you for closing THAT thread, Doc. :D

^Died thinking that he was the lord of caocs when he is the lord of care bears.- Ringman

&#8206;"those who live by sword get shot by those who live by gun....who get imprisoned by those who live by the law...Who get killed by those who live by the sword."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on July 27, 2011 at 19:45:39 [Post link]

Hey look, it's that misspelled Paul guy.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on July 29, 2011 at 4:08:41 [Post link]

What are you talking about, the HallowTomrent?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Level: 17 [What's this?]
Posted on July 29, 2011 at 20:58:35 [Post link]

Serenade's gender? It's really very simple. You see, according to the... *gets shot*

pual
White Shade

NetNavi:
Greyfang.EXE
Z-license
Posted on August 1, 2011 at 4:23:32 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Hey look, it's that misspelled Paul guy.

*looks for the facebook like button*
Yeppers, Ive returned, Master Torment.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on August 1, 2011 at 6:43:16 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Sb20
Serenade's gender? It's really very simple. You see, according to the... *gets shot*

Alia is hot. Does anybody think Alia is as hot as I do? I wish she were real so we could date. Hi my name is Kei, I'm going to post things from my livejournal and pretend it's philosophy. Life is pain. Meaning is lying. Lying is living. Existentialism.

Also drama. I love you. No, I hate you. I'm crazy? No. You crazy, bitch. Yeah, it rocks to be the slightly less dysfunctional one. Married now. Just kidding. Also Godzilla and Mothra, SPAM and misogyny.

OK, now wait while I log onto one of my puppet accounts so I can post here and agree with myself.

I think that covers most of the highlights.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

pual
White Shade

NetNavi:
Greyfang.EXE
Z-license
Posted on August 2, 2011 at 4:02:30 [Post link]

haha, I will point out that in spite of everyone thinking I had a puppet account, Dr Cossack looked and I only had this one during the puppeteering threads.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on August 2, 2011 at 5:08:35 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by pual
haha, I will point out that in spite of everyone thinking I had a puppet account, Dr Cossack looked and I only had this one during the puppeteering threads.

No, I'm referring to a very specific cadre. There were three accounts, IIRC.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

New topic Reply