User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Interordi.com v5, Level up!

Pages: 1

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 3:32:30 [Post link]

Some of you might remember the test I did last year about reworking the main Interordi.com design from HTML 4 to XHTML 1.0 / CSS. Well, just in time for Interordi.com's fifth anniversary, I completed this new project! If you visit Interordi.com, you'll see the latest version of it's design. This is the fifth layout for the website.

While it might look similar to the previous design at first glance, it's actually very different. The code structure was rewritten almost from scratch, with the look of the site ending up cleaner and more polished in my opinion. I used the occasion to redo the classic spinning logo animation to make it look like the logo is actually spinning. While I still want to change some little details left and right in the following weeks, what you see now is the final model.

I also removed all "under construction" and "coming soon" marks, which means that all of the sections now available have some real content. The English and French translations are available for almost all of the sections. Since everything is opened, I'll be able to add new stuff in the various sections whenever someone makes a request or I have something more to show. I'm definitely happy with this latest step, and I learned quite a bit about good programming methods and how to respect standards. These skills could come in handy someday.

Comments? Questions? Problems? I want to hear it all! :D

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!

Stream: Huzzah!
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 19:28:14 [Post link]

I noticed the changes once I typed in the site. =D Awesome work, Doc.

Now if only we could get a re-touch button.....Haha, just kidding.

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner

Stream: Anyone play Flyff?
Posted on September 2, 2005 at 17:04:55 [Post link]

I was not here last year but it does look clean:D. Very professional. I like it!

django
halo freak

Stream: Greatest Hero
Posted on November 16, 2005 at 21:08:37 [Post link]

I never saw the old interordi but if a may say you made it lok really nice:D

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on November 16, 2005 at 21:12:46 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by django

THis did NOT need bumped Django you are starting to sound like Tn or god forbid Kiryu.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Masterman.EXE
MASTER OVER ALL

Stream: Deleting kind of mood
Posted on November 17, 2005 at 1:57:18 [Post link]

i didn't really get to see the old one but on the other hand it looks good,dock!

THE MASTER

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on November 17, 2005 at 2:15:09 [Post link]

Quote:

I keep archives of pretty much everything! You can view the previous versions of all my sites on http://www.interordi.com/webdesign/ !

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
THis did NOT need bumped Django you are starting to sound like Tn or god forbid Kiryu.

And you're starting to sound like a broken record by making those posts again and again. If there's something bugging you, report it and don't reply.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Morphman
Niz-Da

Stream: Arumon=Dog?

NetNavi:
Mewy.EXE
Z-license
Level: 35 [What's this?]
Posted on November 17, 2005 at 8:21:56 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
Quote:

I keep archives of pretty much everything! You can view the previous versions of all my sites on http://www.interordi.com/webdesign/ !

Wowie. That's some evolution your sites have gone through Doc. I'm truly impressed. ;)
So you're a bit working with Photoshop and such to improve the site? Goody. That'll give some nice results. :cool:

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Slash Beast
Irken Invader

Stream: ............
Posted on February 25, 2006 at 14:41:05 [Post link]

I still remember the old board it was weird but real fun it was only a couple of people and everyone knew everyone.:)

ImageImageImage

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality

Stream: Are you sure you wanna know
Posted on May 24, 2007 at 21:14:13 [Post link]

When I first joined the Dr. C Boards, it was his first board. Been along time, and honestly, it's easy on the eyes. I like it.

Their coming to take me away, hee hee haw haw hoo hoo
----------------------
You cannot kill what you did not create

Glenn Magus Harvey
Lead character

Posted on June 20, 2007 at 7:53:42 [Post link]

Well since the last time I was here...well I'm still taking a look around, but the most notable feature I've seen so far is that after I post something I'm taken to the last (i.e. my) post, as opposed to the beginning of the thread.

(I also uncovered a PM to me from Feb. 2007...)

Edited by Glenn Magus Harvey on June 20, 2007 at 3:54:04.

It Just Bugs Me! - a place to discuss media, real life, and other topics.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply