Interordi Menu
polarbearice
Robot master
Inactive
56 posts

well wht do thnk?i wish i know how to make these kind of thing cus i want to post it here.i having many kind of how zero may swing his two sword(or was it call a sazer or something).too bad i dont know how to:cry:

mr.match
Red Panda
Inactive
760 posts

What? Was that even a language?

I think UE was wrong for once, we apparently do need spelling...

I'm older school than you are.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by mr.match

That would be Engish... :P

Zero with two swords? He seems better off with one, and maybe a buster. There are others who look and are SO much better with twin swords...

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Ray
Chocobo
Inactive
804 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
Quote:

Zero with two swords? He seems better off with one, and maybe a buster. There are others who look and are SO much better with twin swords...

zero already has a buster. you could see it in the end of the first level of MMX 1 and in MMX 3 where he was playable and his sword was his last weapon after some sort of a combo attack and i believe his buster came back in X5 or X6 but i'm not sure

but i think it would be cool and then his sabers can also be linked together to make the Z-lance or Z-nunchakus (or somethinglike that)

nah never mind the last one

polarbearice
Robot master
Inactive
56 posts

zero does have a buster does he?well i seen zero can use his buster in 3,5,6 only dont know why capcom always take his buster a way but his buster is getting weaker every series.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Well, they have Axl with two guns and he's a "breath of fresh air" (ugh...yeah right)

So they need a new chara with two swords. :P

Manchester Devil
Devil Knight
Inactive
316 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Well, they have Axl with two guns and he's a "breath of fresh air" (ugh...yeah right)

And he only bothers to use one of them. What a muppet.

[Edited on 10/10/05 by Manchester Devil]

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by polarbearice
zero does have a buster does he?well i seen zero can use his buster in 3,5,6 only dont know why capcom always take his buster a way but his buster is getting weaker every series.
Look he did have a buster as you know but it did about as much as a cap gun so I don't care that they took it away.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

megaman-god
Mid-Boss
Inactive
306 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Ray
Quote:
Quote:

zero already has a buster. you could see it in the end of the first level of MMX 1 and in MMX 3 where he was playable and his sword was his last weapon after some sort of a combo attack and i believe his buster came back in X5 or X6 but i'm not sure

but i think it would be cool and then his sabers can also be linked together to make the Z-lance or Z-nunchakus (or somethinglike that)

nah never mind the last one
came back in X5 i know this because it is soo cool and i use it more than the saber, i use it whenever i can ^_^

[Edited on 08/09/2005 by megaman-god]

polarbearice
Robot master
Inactive
56 posts

but it power isnt that high than in mmx3

it was like this big in mmx3
/-------/
/ /
/-------/

/-/
and this small mmx5

and becasue at the very starting you given to take either x or zero(iinmmx5).takeing either one of them gives a bad and good thing.u take zero,he would have his zero buster whihc isnt good to me.take x you have his armor from mmx4 without the nove giga attack and agin wihc i dontknow y.:conf:. so i taek x because he is easy for me to use becasue that time i was a stupid kid who know how to use only x only.

[Edited on 13-10-2005 by polarbearice]

[Edited on 13-10-2005 by polarbearice]

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I say we give Zero 5 swords.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:

If we get the idea of 5, why not 9? We'll just give him four arm at the front, four at the back, and the last saber goes into his mouth. Ooh...0_o

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Ray
Chocobo
Inactive
804 posts

Quote:
Quote:

If we get the idea of 5, why not 9? We'll just give him four arm at the front, four at the back, and the last saber goes into his mouth. Ooh...0_o

yeah, why not make him a Groundman wannabe but instead of drills he gets his sabers.