Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

http://progressiveboink.com/archive/nintendocat/1.htm

Remember Nintendo's grip on the world back in 1990? This is way to funny for words.

[Edited on 19-1-2006 by Smirnoff]

Ray
Chocobo
Inactive
804 posts

oh yeah i know them allright. but back then i was just a 2-year-old soi don't remember much.

but when i became 3 i got my first Nintendo, an Nes. and that marked the road of my future (for now).

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Ah, the good ol' days... yeah, year I was born. I was just destined to become a Nintendo worshipper and it's future right hand... oh, yes, big plans, precious, big plans... :P

PUNK
Hunter
Inactive
342 posts

Now I can see how moderate the toy store's around here have been when it comes to merchandising. Of all those at the site I can only recall Akklaim's Double Player, the NES Advantage and the storeboxes for the games.

On the other hand, why don't I see the Game Genie? I had the most fun with that.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by PUNK
On the other hand, why don't I see the Game Genie? I had the most fun with that.

Because it isn't official Nintendo merchandise, obviously.

For those you might not have catched that: the quotes on these scans have been added as jokes, they just don't fit with the message that any company would send. I mean, "tali bands"??

Geez... I would love to get my hands on some of that stuff even today. :lol: I've got an item or two out of the set...

[Edited on 20-1-2006 by Dr. Cossack]

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

KayChan
Needy Patient
Inactive
101 posts

wow. I miss those!:cry:

I love random pms!!!
My Name is PHILLIP!!!
CLICK HERE.... if you like WAFFLES!! muahahhahaha!!!

Tech_Brainstorm
Mutant Sandwich
Inactive
54 posts

yeah, when nintendo ruled the gaming world was when I had a better life. Now there are other systems like the xbox that don't have any good games. Nintendo Revolution comes out this year.:D

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.
Trying to tap into my psychic abilities right now.
Have a nice day!
Tech Brainstorm

Dragon Man
Minecraft helper
Serial Metroid Snuggler
480 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Tech_Brainstorm
yeah, when nintendo ruled the gaming world was when I had a better life. Now there are other systems like the xbox that don't have any good games. Nintendo Revolution comes out this year.:D

Tech.... I'm gonna beat the hell out of you tomarrow for saying that (it's a joke don't get all bent out of shape over it) Nintendo is a wonderful company even today! Just look at the DS/PSP races! the DS is beating the odds and staying in the competition!

Warning: Boggarts in mirror are closer than they appear!

KayChan
Needy Patient
Inactive
101 posts

nintendo revolutions!!! nintendo is making a come back! yay!:D

I love random pms!!!
My Name is PHILLIP!!!

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Changing the way we play games forever...again.

KayChan
Needy Patient
Inactive
101 posts

so true!:miam:

I love random pms!!!
My Name is PHILLIP!!!

Tri-Edge
Bobo
589 posts

Tch, yea I remember the good old days when games were simple and you didnt need to push a bunch of random buttons just to do an attack. The things you have to do on games now are so difficult, I just dont know what to do with myself.

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Bah, that writer has no class. Whatsoever. Nowhere near as cool as Seanbaby or Matt from X-E.

The pictures are great though.