Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
KayChan
Needy Patient
Inactive
101 posts

I got a new student teacher at school and hes a guy. every teacher at my school is a girls so this is like my second student teacher that is a guy. my last one was in second grade, so I cant really remember what he was like. the student teacher I have now is way more fun that all of my teachers!!!! Hes the Best! I dont know if its just him or that fact that hes a guy. I wish I had more guy teachers like him.:)

I love random pms!!!
My Name is PHILLIP!!!
CLICK HERE.... if you like WAFFLES!! muahahhahaha!!!

DreamSword
Shade.EXE
Inactive
368 posts

I voted on one of the black spaces just to be a smart aleck. Also, it doesn't matter to me weither the teacher is a girl or a guy cause I hate all teachers.

[Edited on 16-2-2006 by DreamSword]

"Made by X-shunin and slash beast"

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

I would rather have someone competent and interesting to listen to. The gender comes later.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Blank Space FTW!

Seriously though, like Doc, I don't mind the gender of my teacher...although, most male teachers tend to make me fall asleep.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Gender doesn't matter.

The requirements for a teacher:

* Must be able to speak at a normal speed so my interpreter can understand.

* Must know what the heck he/she is doing.

* Must grade fairly.

Really, I don't see why the gender has to matter...

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

What Kia said. VOTE FOR T3H BLANK SPACE!

[Edited on 17-2-2006 by Sephiroth XX]

How do you prove that we exist...
Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Final_War

^JOIN NOWWWWW OR I WILL PWN J00!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/MegamanBNimperial

^Join too

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Yeah, gender doesn't matter. I've had some great teachers, I do believe the majority were female though. But I've also had horrible female teachers so eh.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kia_Purity
Gender doesn't matter.

The requirements for a teacher:

* Must be able to speak at a normal speed so my interpreter can understand.

* Must know what the heck he/she is doing.

* Must grade fairly.

Really, I don't see why the gender has to matter...

Second'd. Wait, wasn't that second'd already? Well then: whatever'd.

It doesn't matter to me. People should be smart enough to overcome differences such as gender and race.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
180 posts

What Morph said. It's not like we're gonna go to war or anything, right?

[Edited on 17-2-2006 by Zane Truesdale]

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Banned
1140 posts

I have mixed feelings. So I voted the second blank. Plus, like Dream, I'm a smart aleck.

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

I vote Blank because both genders are nimrods in my city's schools the Algebra teacher at one of the school's can have the class throwing footballs or have a kid say he's going to the bathroom then wave inside the classroom from outside and not get caught.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

I voted guy teachers becouse most that I have are cool like my math teacher who is a fat asian guy and he is funny. I cant say I get along to well with female teachers.

KayChan
Needy Patient
Inactive
101 posts

I think that I really never thought ot it the way you guys are putting it because all of the teachers at my school are stupid boring and old. I dont learn anything in their classes and when this guy teacher came I had this interest in learning all of the sudden. It made think of reasons why. also it was my first poll!!! didn tmean to put blank spaces!!!

I love random pms!!!
My Name is PHILLIP!!!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Don't worry Kay, we all mess up on the first poll. People just vote for the blank spaces because they are assholes.

I am an asshole, I'll admit it.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

Male teachers, of course. They are the hot ones! =P

But, seriously, our student teacher is awesome. He's way more interesting then our regular teachers. Hah, he's in my homeroom all day. ^-^

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Sigh, what did I expect from children... don'tyouguysrealizethatit'snotthegenderbuthowgoodtheyareasteachers

*cries*

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

As long as i'm learning something, I could care less.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Don't worry Kay, we all mess up on the first poll. People just vote for the blank spaces because they are assholes.

I am an asshole, I'll admit it.

>.< Yeah, so am I.

However, I don't think gender has much to do with how good someone is as a teacher. I have had good and bad male teachers and good and bad female teachers. The real thing that decides is how much the class respects them and, equally importantly, how much they respect the class. You'll be surprised at how often the teachers who can't control a class are also the ones who demand respect.

Demanding respect isn't good enough. You have to earn it.

KayChan
Needy Patient
Inactive
101 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kagome_Sakura

But, seriously, our student teacher is awesome. He's way more interesting then our regular teachers. Hah, he's in my homeroom all day. ^-^

i know! its our student teacher awesome? i love his ties!:miam:

I love random pms!!!
My Name is PHILLIP!!!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
Sigh, what did I expect from children... don'tyouguysrealizethatit'snotthegenderbuthowgoodtheyareasteachers

*cries*

No Kia, what matters is if the teacher shows her cleavage or the male teacher is "cool" and lets you goof off and not learn! :o

:lol:

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons
Inactive
223 posts

I just hate most teachers, gender has nothing to do with it.

It's better to be alone than ignored.

Oh, how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Quote:

*cries*

No Kia, what matters is if the teacher shows her cleavage or the male teacher is "cool" and lets you goof off and not learn! :o

:lol:

The teachers I got were all old people. =P

...though, I had a really cool math teacher who would make bad jokes XD

Edit-- Clarification: Older than me by like, 20-30 years. There were very few young teachers... but they were mostly student teachers or new teachers. And even then, they were RARE. =P And 'sides, I treat teachers with respect anyway.

[Edited on 18-2-2006 by Kia_Purity]

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:

I'd prefer 'cool' teachers. You can be 'cool' with looks and personality, whereas with 'hot' is more physically. Plus, being 'cool' can last longer. I've got some pretty good 'old' teachers who can be considered 'cool'.

Quote:
However, I don't think gender has much to do with how good someone is as a teacher. I have had good and bad male teachers and good and bad female teachers. The real thing that decides is how much the class respects them and, equally importantly, how much they respect the class. You'll be surprised at how often the teachers who can't control a class are also the ones who demand respect.

Demanding respect isn't good enough. You have to earn it.

Yeah. I've got a teacher who is really good at keeping order. He also discusses all sorts of things with the class that are pretty interesting, and still he keeps up with teaching and giving homework, and it's never too much. You'd say: that makes a pretty good teacher, no?

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

Yes.

Kia, don't all maths teachers tell bad jokes? It's like it's in the job description or something o.0

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

He was the only one who did!

The ones at my university had THICK accents to the point that my interpreters couldn't understand. :(

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

He's the only one? I know lots of Maths teachers like that. One must have emigrated...

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

From high school, yeah. Though, I don't think he's at my high school anymore... just recently retired. :(

(And besides, the other math teachers at high school never seemed to crack jokes either.)

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:

Samsara
Inactive
4029 posts

[font=Courier New]My maths teacher finds many aspects of the subject inherantly boring, so she ads humour (both sarcastic, and slightly stupid {like drawing eyes and spikes on staight 180* angles to turn them into hedghogs} and just plainly making random jokes to which no one laughs). [/font]

[Edited on 18/2/06 by Samsara]

Banned
1140 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Samsara
[font=Courier New]My maths teacher finds many aspects of the subject inherantly boring, so she ads humour (both sarcastic, and slightly stupid {like drawing eyes and spikes on staight 180* angles to turn them into hedghogs} and just plainly making random jokes to which no one laughs). [/font]

[Edited on 18/2/06 by Samsara] [/quote]
i'm pretty good at math but... *hiss!~*