Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Rokkuman
Megaman Master
Inactive
44 posts

Whats your favorite genre of game? I like RPGs because they involve thinking, and I love most RPG battle stlye. which is yours?

Edit: in response to what Ice Man.exe said, that too. also, they aklways have unique storyline. (mostly)

Edit 2: MOST battle styles ;)

P.S if you choose other, tell me which

[Edited on 13/11/02 by Rokkuman]

[Edited on 14/11/02 by Rokkuman]

IceMan.EXE
Digitally Frozen
Inactive
308 posts

I like RPG's for a number of reasons. One of which is that they are always different from one another.

I apologize for my absence, however, it will be a bit longer. Those who wish to contact me, I have updated my email and AIM info. Thanks.
-IceMan.EXE

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Unknown_Entity
Minecraft op
Contributor
634% more 1337
462 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 2 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 24 more

Chrono Trigger rules. I'm still trying to beat Lavos on the new game + at the very beginning, you know, with just Crono & Marle.

Spammers make Doc this face > :mad:

Chatz

[14:33:35] <Lost_To_Apathy> STZ...what the feck is that? Sexually Transmitted Zit?

Noobs can click here for all the Gameshark codes and roms they need

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

I like RPG's only because I used to play D&D............Then I found out that they made games for the computer, and I bought a shitload of them at a tag sale for a dollar. Then I found Chrono Trigger, and then I found FF 7..................I have more RPG's than anything else............. :D

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

METALMAN
Superstar!
Inactive
285 posts

Yah Chronos Trigger ROCKS. I beat it a few years back . I like Magnus The best!!!!:lol:

[Edited on 14-11-2002 by METALMAN]

ProtoMan.exe
Ex-Soldier
Inactive
90 posts

RPG'S kick major ass. Yes Crono Trigger is the ultimate and so is the FF series.

EvangelionZero
One Winged Angel
Inactive
67 posts

rpgs i like the ones with allot of job classes like FFT

Dawnus
Forte Otaku
Inactive
173 posts

RPGs are by far the best. Action in second, that's where Megaman comes in, woo!

[font=Verdana] - Forte Otaku[/font]Image

[font=Verdana]"Ness is the whole of ass." - Jon Tilden[/font]
[font=Verdana]"Zero goes vrrzzz! Beew beew!! Vrroozhh!!" - Eric Morgan (keeping in mind that he's 20)[/font]

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts

Ok, who voted for hating games?!?:madgo: Just kidding.
But yea, RPGs would have to be the best, for most games don't allow you to mess with the storyline(most games do, most games don't...) but hey, the also can mess with your mind, I know they did mine!:eek:

Fusion X
That one guy you know
Inactive
264 posts

What happened to fighting games? You forgot to add it.

|----------
|
|
|----
| USION X
|

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Boy, Enix1, this topic is 2 years old! I guess it's an ok topic to bump, but still, 2 years!:eek:

I'm going with RPG, though I enjoy strategy games and have a newfound respect for fighting games.:)

Yeah, I play mixed genres nowadays. But RPG's are still my favorite.

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by AimMan v2.5]

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

sliceNdice
Servbot
Inactive
18 posts

rpg man who doesnt like a good ol RPG? \the fighting storys and everything else sooo ya rpg is cool :muha::muha::muha::muha::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::de vil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

slice n dice
slice n dice
slice n dice
slice n die!
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIE

nannakii13
Servbot
Inactive
33 posts

i am a vidiot! ilove all types of games:
rpg strat fighting shooters platform adv.
.....ect but mostly RPG's cuz...

final fantasy is an rpg the only one for me!! ......

visit this site an join its 4 ff freaks an other uhh... stuff
http://nannakii13.proboards30.com/

479 posts

Off Topic:SliceNDice you used too much smilies.

On Topic:I like RPG and Action & Adventure

My mom can still beat your dad up!!

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
mouseybway
Deleted account

i haven't got a favorite but i like gta san andreas, silent hill 4 the room,

1271 posts

Well i gotta go with evreyone else go RPG's because they are funa nd you get to fully custimise you character on some of them.

Gigabyte
Robot master
Inactive
54 posts

RPG all the way:lol:

ProtoMan.E.X.E
Not Banned
Inactive
153 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by sliceNdice
rpg man who doesnt like a good ol RPG? \the fighting storys and everything else sooo ya rpg is cool :muha::muha::muha::muha::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::de vil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Off topic: To many smilies.

I crazy. :rofl:

PUNK
Hunter
Inactive
342 posts

For some reason action games always seems to appeal me more than RPG's.

Dunno why...

Inactive
31 posts

RPG best games out(in my opinion):D

~!~If You Have Ever Pushed A Door When It Said Pull, Copy And Paste This To Your Sig~!~

Proto
Random Ultra User
Inactive
189 posts

I like RPG's because you usually have full control over your character and I like he adventure they are challenging but fun and rewarding.

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

I love RPGs! They are by far the best genre of video games! They have the best stories, the best battle systems, the best characters, and so on for everything else in games (except for guns. Those go to FPS games). RPGs rule over all! Over all I say!!!! Sorry, got carried away.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Banned
71 posts

RPG cause naruto RPG.

IM meijen famous the person that creates almost all navis look at avatar Double soul PUNK soul

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Me Tarzan, YOU JANE.

I can't believe I never replied to this.

My favorites are adventure, puzzle, strategy, and RPG. I do fancy a few shooting games but..not enough to merit a favorite.

FLASH FORWARD
Superstar!
Inactive
280 posts

awhile back someone said RPGS are always different. LIAR. always, always, there's a hero and some big quest, and no matter what the hero prevails. i like rpgs, but they're DEFINATELY not the best.

i put my vote in for adventure, but the best of all is Survival-Horror. (bows down to RE4)

http://www.freewebs.com/keough2k/

the official Kaos Entertainment webpage. Go there to see stuff.

shogunskey
Servbot
Inactive
38 posts

RPG is the best and of course my Fav

ImageImage

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

ShadowOfAWolf
Robot master
Inactive
56 posts

i like just about all of them, but my fav, i'd have to say strategy. I love rts (real time strategy) for the computer. ground control, GC2, Homeworld, Empire Earth, Warcraft, etc. But then again i rally like fps, just because of halo and counterstrike :D but ah well. They're all fun.

Blazen
Vv
Inactive

Cant say i like em all but im the best at first person shooters.

479 posts

RPG all Der Way!Rpg is the best,it the better,and the master of All Genres HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!RRRRRRRRRPPPPPPGGGGGGGG Muahahahahahaha...........*Mind starts working*Oh umm. Rpg is my favorite.it is the best genre of all genres.:muha:

My mom can still beat your dad up!!