Interordi Menu
Tri-Edge
Bobo
589 posts

One of my best friends I'd say is UE, he's got lots of knowlege and when he says "I dont know" I dont think I quite believe him, he just seems too smart not to know. He is also cool too, we laugh alot but mostly him because I like to goof off while he's there so that he can have a good laugh. This also helps me because I get my self esteam up. So this is fun to have good friends that know alot because you can make them laugh very easily. Muhahahaha! My evil plan to make him laugh is working perfectly......uh...you didn't hear that!

Aside from that though, I have a younger cousin here named Flameman EXE., he is cool too but he's not a friend he's family so he dosn't count.

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

My best friend on this message board? That would definitely have to be Shadowfire. She's an awesome RP buddy, fun to chat with, and we back each other up on stuff, too. Actually, it's really because of her that I joined the board in the first place. (I met her on the oekaki.)

-Ri

Tri-Edge
Bobo
589 posts

I have another best friend on this place, her name is SoulofaDeadRose, she is funny smart and cool. She denys these things for some reason, she realy is smart and cool and funny. I think she is just joking but sometimes it gets a bit iffy. I hope she's joking, UE and SoulofaDeadRose, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
180 posts

I can't really say I have a "best" friend. All you guys are my friends just as much as all the others.

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

I don't really have one. ^^; I'm just not very social. x_x

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

My best friend here is Hao, haven't talked to him in quite sometime though...D:! Zuppy is cool too.

Zera
Zera
Inactive
913 posts

Anyone that has been nice, welcoming, and just cool is my friend. Make, Airman, Hollow, Mega X.exe, Necro, Break, and Doc.

o hay

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Necro is my best friend~ ^_^

Break, Rioni, Doc, Mega X, Ryouga, Unknown, etc etc..they're all totally tubular too.

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Ryudo, even though sometimes it looks like we're out to KILL each other. :P

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts

In my opinion I have a lot of great friends here including family(Wind & Breeze). The list includes Kagome_Sakura, Darkflame, Rioni Riishu, BreezeRider~, axl z, SoulofaDeadRose, and NewWindRider~. All my buddies.:D

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

I'd have to say that I know Ri the best of everyone on the board. :D

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons
Inactive
223 posts

My best friends on here are also my best friends in real life, MidnightFlame and DeadTwilight.

[Edited on 11-3-2006 by SoulofaDeadRose]

It's better to be alone than ignored.

Oh, how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying.

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin
Inactive
449 posts

I got to be nicer...
Doc,Ribbita,Juno,Morphy

Yes, THAT Hardman. This is the new and improved one.

Tri-Edge
Bobo
589 posts

Well, we all know that Doc is all our friend. He's real helpful and has a sence of humor and is someone to talk to when you just need that moment or if you want to notify him obout something he is right there to help you. I notify him when I need the most help on something because I dont like to bother him for the littlest things I can handle on my own, I will just ask other people for those things. Doc needs a break once in a while, thats what Mods are for. I am happy to be surounded by such great friends.

Banned
1140 posts

Azreal, Juno, Zane Truesdale, DarkFlame, Morph, and Dranzer.

Side-friends are Kaychan, Flareman, and Ray.

Hariku~?...... Just don't go to my profile.

[Edited on 8-3-2006 by Spider777]

.... NICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin
Inactive
449 posts

What about me?
I think there is already a topic like this one in Cossack's area!

Banned
1140 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardman
What about me?
Yeah, this IS in the wrong place!

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Inactive
133 posts

spider 777, juno, darkflame, maybe hollow,morphman(although we havent talked much lately), hardman is a posibility, blazen is a posibility , ME, kaychan

[Edited on 8-3-2006 by azreal of the azure sky]

Tri-Edge
Bobo
589 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Spider777
Quote:
What about me?

So then, should I delete this then? Or am I ok, sorry I thought that this would be the perfect place for it since it was in Chit-chat AKA random chat. Sorry again.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I don't think you're in the wrong, Breeze. The topics aren't identical. Besides, if they are Necro can always merge them..don't delete.

Haha Azreal I'm glad you finally realized I was playing with you over PM. It was getting old. ;D

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin
Inactive
449 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by BreezeRider~
Quote:
Originally posted by Spider777
Quote:
What about me?

So then, should I delete this then? Or am I ok, sorry I thought that this would be the perfect place for it since it was in Chit-chat AKA random chat. Sorry again.

Don't worry, you're not the only one!
Azreal, you made me blush!

Inactive
428 posts

lets see.....spider azreal mr.met(i think)hardman(i think)and juno(i think)flareman(i think)

[Edited on 8-3-2006 by Darkflame]

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

Oh, guys, you're makin' me cry...:cry::D

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

Eh, all of you who helped me when I was a noob to i-net boards. And everyone who doesn't flame, spam, etc. I'd like to consider everyone on this board a friend.

How do you prove that we exist...
Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Final_War

^JOIN NOWWWWW OR I WILL PWN J00!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/MegamanBNimperial

^Join too

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6342 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

I'm always afraid to post in those topics because I'd probably forget someone and create rivalries. :P So I'll just go with something trite like: "You're all my best friends! :P"

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Awww Doc that was a cop-out.. :(

And I imagined Hardman SDed and blushing at Azreal...how creepy..

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

well it would have to be Django, as you have probably guessed I knew him before he came here

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Me.

... what? Alright then! If I have to give you a list, then, well...

Best:

Ray - You KNOW why.
Juno - Like: "OMG YOU GOT A GIRLZ NAEM!" No, seriously, she's fun. Uhm... HE's fun.
Kagome - Silent on boards, loudmouth in PMs... not?
Jaden, Zane, Blazen, ForteXX - Sorry for putting you together like glue'd, but... you guys are just great.
Slash Beast - DON'T TELL YOU-KNOW-WHO WE GRAFFITI'D HIS VAN!

In a way/a little less:

Sepiroth XX - You seriously asked me to be a Mod on your board. SERIOUSLY?
Dranzer - Maybe it has been better before, and I can't really get along with you as much as that anymore, but hey! You aren't bad.

Once upon a time/those who left and hadn't come back yet:
~ If any of the ones listed below reads this, please drop by some time!

Beastman SP - Was a cool dude. I know you'd be a good addition if you returned. Maybe not big, but good.
Mei.EXE - Can't keep an almost-all-guys list, can I? (Taken away the fact most people HERE are guys. PROVEN.) I liked you, girl. As a friend. Really.

I COULD make it longer. Like with "You guys are cool, but not close enough to be friends" and "Because I HAVE to".

... we all know who's on the latter...

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

Oooh, I have to add to this now because my very best online-bud just joined...

Helldragon, you know you're awesome.

Shadowfire's still the bomb, and there really are a lot of other cool people up here.

Mr. Mettaur, you're the most mature kid your age I've ever met. Kudos to you- rock on.

Hollow Torment, we've never actually talked, but I consider you a friend just the same.

Kagome, Flameman, Breakman, heck, even Iris now that we've hashed things out a bit.

Er... I'm sorry if I missed someone here. But yeah, you guys all rock.

-Ri

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted