Interordi Menu
DreamSword
Shade.EXE
Inactive
368 posts

I picked my name cause I dream alot and my favorite weapon is the sword.

"Made by X-shunin and slash beast"

Evitron
Pronounced Ee-vih-trahn
Inactive
650 posts

I had the nooby-est way evar.

First, I thought:

"Wow, I better have something with Rockman in the name or else they won't like me!"

Tried first,

megamaniscool.
Didn't work.
rockmaniscool.
Didn't work.
megamaniskool.
Didn't work.
rockmaniskool.
Worked, and then I started on a short rampage of nooby-ness.

Or, the poster formerly known as Pri- I mean, rockmaniskool.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Well IIRC, I joined these boards around the age of 9. At the time I was on a Megaman binge since I had purchased the first Battle Network. Then I google'd Megaman and Interordi came up. I was initially attracted by the IOekaki, since I was on an art binge as well. And since I had just recently gotten into Battle Network (Scary thought, I know), and I liked Mettaurs, I chose Mr. Mettaur. And it stuck.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

*backs away from Met*

...and if I have to explain my name AGAIN the board will implode. I'm sure there's at least one topic just like this.

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

I was thinking of mets at the time.
I rather have Akureikaze as my name tho, as thats what i use on every other forum i go to now.

Orochimaru
Evil Sanin
Inactive
65 posts

Mines easy to find out. I just decided on a evil charector from "Naruto". He s a very strong evil ninja and nobody can beat him and I wanted my name to be somebody strong that nobody can beat.

Image Image Image

Image"http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/3363/patrickstoryxn9.png[/img]

Blazen
Vv
Inactive
-48 post

Well my parents came up with my name. I had no say in it, only because I was just born and couldn't talk.

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin
Inactive
449 posts

Imagation, my dear friends.

I chose Hardman because my brother Ian was playing Hardman's stage on Megaman 15th. But this was 2 years ago on Fanart Central, and it was Hardman 5509

Yes, THAT Hardman. This is the new and improved one.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Well I wanted a name that deals with ice. I didnt wnat to use the midget net navi name Iceman. So I thought what is a good name that deals with ice. That lead me to think about Antartica and all the glaciers they have. So here it is a name that deals with ice. ICE POWER!

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
-1484 post
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Nothing too insane to the picking of my name. I just really like MegaMan Legends, and Juno was my favorite boss cause he was crazy-powerful, and he looked pretty kool :) (I love the purple hair)

~Juno~

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Juno
Nothing too insane to the picking of my name. I just really like MegaMan Legends, and Juno was my favorite boss cause he was crazy-powerful, and he looked pretty kool :) (I love the purple hair)

~Juno~

The Juno from the games hair looks more pink to me. But, I could be wrong it could be purple-pink. He was not that strong. I found out the best thing to do is use an item to increase defense, restore energy for a couple of times, and keep holding the button that launches missiles repeatedly from that weopon, is the best way to win. If you do that you'll beat him in five minutes or so. Other than that his second form looked cool and the music that you hear when he go's to his second form realy fit his personality.

1271 posts

Well since when i was about 9 i think i liked zero alot and my friend said zero the master or something like that would be cool and i guess i thbought of the saber he has and just added it there and never really felt like changing name.

BlueSilver
Rick
Inactive
835 posts

Blue + Silver = Really neat color scheme IMO ;)
Originaly I also found it really funny that most people took the username "BlueSilver" to be a single color, and as a result they tend to get frustrated trying to picture it.:hehe:

Alot of people shorten it to "Blue" now and some people randomly call me "Name" because of a Chat incident that I'm sure UE remembers vividly. -_-

I actually considered changing my username to "Name" because I was more active in chat than on the board for a bit, and that's what they called me there for a few solid months. I also considered addopting my real life nick "SnackBoy" or "Snack" which just about EVERYBODY callse me. Teachers, friends, sister, resident hobos, ect...

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack!"

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
-3257 post
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

The Helldragon started off as a random "helldragon4000" for my email address. Later, back when I was at Fanfiction.Net, I used helldragon4000 for a good while. Finally, I'm like, "Eh, let's just make it THE Helldragon". And it stuck.

Banned
252 posts

i love Mega man x and i decided to put megaman x rocks cos he rocks!

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Itachi Uchiha
Deleted account

Okay, my turn I guess. Well when I first joined this place, I was known as exe. megaMan___1, why? I have no clue, it was just a name. Then I changed it to Jaden Yuki, because he's one of my favorite characters on Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Then this name -Shadow- I thought of it after playing the game Shadow the Hedgehog, and let me tell ya, that game rocks...

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

1. I like the MegaMan games.

2. I change a lot.

3. I'm good at copying others in good ways.

4. I kick ass.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

BD isn't my original name here. bboy88 was (Don't ask)I created my username because of how I lke EXE and Beyblade anime. So I forged this username in the fires of Mount Doom.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

I made this account two years ago when I was overly-obsessed with Inuyasha and Kagome was my favorite character.

The Sakura part came from Cardcaptors. I was a fan of the dub until I actually watched the original. And she had always been my favorite anime character. Why? Who knows.

So, yeah, my name consists of the characters 'Higurashi Kagome' and 'Kinomoto Sakura'. On other boards, I am know as 'rKAnIMe'. Why don't I change it for interordi? I don't know, the name just sticks.

- I hate when people think the Sakura has to do with Haruno Sakura from Naruto. >.<

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

So Jaden, gonna change your name again when a new obsession comes along?

And well Kagome, I only know two Sakura's. Cardcaptors and Street Fighter. And no one sane likes the SF one. :lol:

J_Hibiki
Red Abaranger
Inactive
403 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
So Jaden, gonna change your name again when a new obsession comes along?

And well Kagome, I only know two Sakura's. Cardcaptors and Street Fighter. And no one sane likes the SF one. :lol:

I like the one street fighter :( but you did say no sane person likes her

I got my name because a lot of my friends made comments for years because I was like Ryouga from Ranma 1/2 (my sence of direction is so bad I can get lost going to the bathroom and I'm too shy around girls for my own good) and the J is because my first name is Jeremy SO J_Hibiki

87.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

MKDS code is:330772-112281

Bubbles bubbles bubbles

Blazen
Vv
Inactive
-48 post

[quote][i]- I hate when people think the Sakura has to do with Haruno Sakura from Naruto. >.<[/quote]

But I think she's hot. Pink hair and badass attidute is like my dream girl.........

Anyway, now that I know you mean un. Well I used to make characters for the heck of it and a first it was Blazen Kid when I was about, I think eleven, but I grew up and I wanted him to too. I thought and thought, and nothing. One day I flippen through the channels and was thinkin on it again. I saw Pokemon, and Blaziken, don't laugh. I just modified the name slightly, but I think Blazen is way cooler than Blaziken. I said don't laugh!!

Inactive
330 posts

(Dumb)name's like mine might take minutes or so to think up but mine wasn't... it took an hour.

Mega= well... I like Megaman so why not? it does sound a bit funny though.

Master= goes with Mega well and it sort of declares me king of Cutman.

Cutman= becuse I like Cutman :P

Hey first it was almost "Ultimate Cutman" :D!

Edited by Mega Master Cutman on May 19, 2006 at 20:38:58.

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack!" yeah, I passed the n00b test.

Poor Hardman.

PUNK
Hunter
Inactive
342 posts

Back in 2001 I wanted to make an entrance at the Megaman Outpost forums with a Megaman character that hasn't been used at all. So I picked the one from gool old monochrome Gameboy Megaman 3 (and Megaman 5).

pual
White Shade
239 posts

sheer boredom.that and its what use most places.

^Died thinking that he was the lord of caocs when he is the lord of care bears.- Ringman
with corrections to spelling..
< died thinking he was lord of chaos when he is lord of the care bears. Ringman

‎"those who live by sword get shot by those who live by gun....who get imprisoned by those who live by the law...Who get killed by those who live by the sword."
GYAAAH!!! ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE!!!

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

Good grief, I just thought of the first game character I liked and went with it. I need to start thinking things out more.

Don't be surprised if, when I get in a less lazy mood, it suddenly changes. :hehe: I don't know, I'm not gonna change it too much sense I still want to be recognizable, but... come on. I hardly even draw Heatman.EXE any more. o_o

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

AirMan -- as good an MM2 RM as any

Samsara -- I had to prove I learned something from RE at least.

BassGospel
Shirt Ninja
Inactive
561 posts

Already dont it before but whatever.

Bass + Gospel = BassGospel. Simple, no?

Treble is a better name for the MM version, but i didn't want TrebleBass or BassTreble. And this works well.

I might ask Doc to change my name to Deathwatch, considering it's what I use on nearly all other boards.

Then again, this is an MM board, so my name will stay for now XD.

Ace Scope
Superstar!
341 posts

I just my name because It is the name I use everywhere. My name originated by the combination of my two nicknames. My dad nicknamed me Ace, and my video game nickname was Scope, because i p'wned with a sniper rifle. I use the name Ace Scope on almost everysingle MMOPRG, message board, and AOL IM. That is where my name came from.

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Why FlareMan?

Well...

Just look at the guy. XD he's a robotic/fire-wielding (aka, WAY cooler) version of me. XD

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.