Interordi Menu
Backer Dragon Man
Minecraft helper
Serial Metroid Snuggler
480 posts

I like Bass, yet I liked Dragons more. I altered it for this board by adding "man" at the end. Not to mention the fact that I was called the Dragon Man a loooong time before I came to this board.

Dragon Man is a concept more than a name. My Dragon Man was created BEFORE The Helldragon's, however, I can't draw worth s*** so I keep him in my mind as Bass's long lost semi-twin brother (there are subtle differences in armor and facial/vocal features.)

I am Dragon Man, the one and only!

At one point in my history at this board, I double-registered because Dragon Man was inactive due to the fact that summer is a long time and I was without a computer. I came on as "Talos", named after the final boss in Sudeki... Talos!http://rcf.the-streets-of-parkfeld.de/RCF/Avatars/talos2.gif

I, shortly thereafter, pm'ed the Doc and asked him to re-activate Dragon Man... and he did! So there you have it folks! One long-ass story about little old me!

Edited by Dragon Man on May 19, 2006 at 16:51:21.

Warning: Boggarts in mirror are closer than they appear!

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork
Inactive
-3257 post
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

We, of course, can't truly claim Dragon Man as either of our own, for I'm sure the idea's spread beyond more than just two people. But since my Dragon Man actually has a place where he can be seen in action (EXE Warriors) it stands that he is superior. Plus my version isn't some weird twin brother (which is only topped by Ciel's twin sister in the MMZ manga in lameness). But anyway...my little aside for the day...

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Dragon Man is such an obviously cliche'd name. I totally avoided it on purpose and any designs that could have used it. Xp

I actually did come across someone else that also had a "FlareMan" character, but his was just a Red-Orange MegaMan recolor with a visor and a v-crest on the forehead.

As well as poorly drawn wings...

The poor guy asked me to help him think up a different name because he was worried I'd sue him or something. I suggested BlazeMan but told him it was no big deal anyway. Xp

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

All the members with the megaman names are so predictable. :D

Quote:
Originally posted by pual
sheer boredom.that and its what use most places.

So how do you pronounce that name anyway? I always though you spelled 'Paul' wrong. xD

[quote]Originally posted by Blazen
[quote][i]- I hate when people think the Sakura has to do with Haruno Sakura from Naruto. >.<[/quote]

But I think she's hot. Pink hair and badass attidute is like my dream girl.........[/quote]

Sorry, but Sakura is somewhat annoying at times and really needs to learn to get up and fight. Plus, her attitude isn't all that 'badass'. If you want a girl for that you need Julia from Groove Adventure Rave/Rave Master. But no pink hair. :/ She just has blonde hair, but she isn't human, she's a Dragon Race. :D

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kagome_Sakura
All the members with the megaman names are so predictable. :D

Ooooh, like having the names of the two most useless anime secondary characters is any better. :P

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

My name? Both "Rioni" and "Riishu" were names that I completely made up off the top of my head some time ago for random characters I drew. When I joined Fanfiction.net around two years ago, I needed a name, and I dislike cliches, so I thought for awhile, and just slapped the two together for a penname. Then I kept it for everything else (except my email) so people would recognize me wherever I was. A friend once called me "Ri," and I liked that, so now I sign everything "Ri" to encourage people to call me that. (Rather than butcher my name like people were doing.)

-Ri

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts

I think i know where Kagome_Sakura got her name. You see I use to watch Cardcapters and the main character was a girl named Sakura. Also I beleive she got the first part from Inu-yasha.

Anyway I got my name from a character. The guy Flamman from MMBN 3 but I added an e between the two m's. I made a different form he looks like a fusion of the old Protoman and Zero.

Edited by Flameman EXE. on May 19, 2006 at 19:55:28.

DreamSword
Shade.EXE
Inactive
368 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Flameman EXE.
I think i know where Kagome_Sakura got her name. You see I use to watch Cardcapters and the main character was a girl named Sakura. Also I beleive she got the first part from Inu-yasha.

Well gee, that was only what she posted.

"Made by X-shunin and slash beast"

Super Block
Servbot
Inactive
33 posts

I got it from a comic I made.

the king of all comics!!!

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

I still stand by my point that the name of "Guest" pwnz us all.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by FlareMan
Ooooh, like having the names of the two most useless anime secondary characters is any better. :p

Hahahahha, exactly what I was thinking. Thankfully my two names are pretty unique, I haven't seen anyone else use them (yet...)

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Don't say that too loud. Within a while, you will see many Hollows, Torments and TormentHollows around here!

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

^ Hmm, that is a good idea. I think I'll change my name to something like that. >3

Quote:
Ooooh, like having the names of the two most useless anime secondary characters is any better. :p

Secondary? Sakura is the main character. xP

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kagome_Sakura
^ Hmm, that is a good idea. I think I'll change my name to something like that. >3

No! You won't steal my ubercool "TormentHollow"-username idea!

Megaman_501
Pro skater
Inactive
74 posts

My ez way of choosing sometimes makes people fart of laughter. Please dont do it here cause i just had some popcorn.

1. Fav character of the era must be in it. (this era's fav character is megaman
2. _

3. Number 501 agent/ friend of ryder babik

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ Tony hawk's underground 2 roolz! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

SPT Layzner is the name of mecha in the anime of the same name. And since I love the mecha design, I decided to go with it.

BassGospel
Shirt Ninja
Inactive
561 posts

And you were AirMaster before that and D Hell before that.

I was actually really wondering what the mech in your ava/sig was. So, I punched SPT Layzner into Google. You can guess why I'm no longer wondering about the mech or the name.

If I'd just waited a bit longer I would have seen it here instead. Oh well, I was on a bit of a mech fringe after watching Macross Zero anyway.

Edited by BassGospel on May 20, 2006 at 22:24:23.

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
737 posts

My name was given to me by my good friend, Jesus. It was the name he chose for me. Who am I to argue with fate?

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

I use the same name for everything. If you check my email accounts you will know. Ever sense DBZ I wanted to be prince of all saiyans!

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Quote:

Hahahahha, exactly what I was thinking. Thankfully my two names are pretty unique, I haven't seen anyone else use them (yet...)

Haven't been to many goth forums, have you? :P

Lifa
Non-Playable Character
Inactive
203 posts

When I joined here, my name was Lifa, and of course I was then so stupid that I had wrote it with small letters. >.>"
That name didn't come from FFIX like someones thought that. It had a that kind of story that even I can't remember it clearly.

Now I liked to change it. And where the name Tikki came?
Tikki is actually a asshole-like person - who could even slit her mother's throat just for nothing - I made up last year in my "multicoloured" characters. By some funny way she is however a good person in my and my good friend's story. First I thought that I could take other character's name, but then I decided to take Tikki's. It's just suitable by some way and... she's not so familiar than other my characters.
Tikki doesn't mean anything, but still that word has got it's meaning in Finnish. Translated into English it would mean stitch, suture or trick.
Well, I didn't think those meanings when making up that name.

Edited by Tikki on May 21, 2006 at 13:16:34.

Edited by Tikki on January 29, 2007 at 22:01:42.

Megaman_501
Pro skater
Inactive
74 posts

Im kinda bored with my name. too stupid and if i do, People wont fart any more!!! :)

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ Tony hawk's underground 2 roolz! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

Oh, and I discovered something kinda fun about "Rioni." Like Tikki up there, I never bother to think of meanings if their are any to a name I make up, but while reading "Memiors of a Geisha," I came across the fact that "Ri" means "Understanding." Well, I think most of us know that "Oni" means "Demon," or something close to that. So... "Understanding Demon?" lol. Well, I'm sure it wouldn't translate well, but the base words in there did amuse me. It's strange... I've gotten so I feel like Rioni is as much my name is my birthname. Weird, huh? I guess it just means I'm a net junky...

-Ri

Banned
4 posts

Ohh I'd love to reply to this since I'm new! Well I'm based on the Booberella from "The Simpsons". I also chose this name cause like in the show in real life I have Big Boobs. I cant find a picture of Booberella from 'The Simpsons" to be my avatar. Does anybody think they can help with a link? I also thought my first post would look cool in black letters, But I was wrong so I'll use a regular color.

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

OKAY....THEN...

MOVING ON.

My name was given to me due to my advice that I gave around, which I don't do much anymore, but it stuck to me. I didn't mind, and I pretty much like. Full name is Sage Cryst.

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

My name is a rather cliched name back from the time in which I thought it was cool. I've grown attached to it though, so I keep it after all this time.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Google tells me that there's only one HollowTorment, Flare. And that's me. And Google knows all.

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons
Inactive
223 posts

At first I was going to call myself Rose, because roses are my favorite flower. Soul came from a short story I was writing(never finished it), in which the character's name was Soul. In the story, Soul was dead and couldn't move on to the next life until she found her name. That's where I got the dead part. So, I just mixed it all together and got this name.

It's better to be alone than ignored.

Oh, how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying.

Nasuke
Lead character
149 posts

Well, when I made 'lizardexe" old name, I put a old favorite animal with Megaman. About a month after that, I created "Nasuke" which was completely random.

3Image

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

My name is actually one of my created net navi's names, taken completely at random. At the time I joined, I didn't have much to choose from. It was either this or BoulderMan.EXE, CircuitMan.EXE, or SpiderMan.EXE. None of those really appealed to me. :huh:

Now I really do hate that I chose AimMan, because I quickly realized there was already a SearchMan, which makes AimMan all but obsolete. -_-;

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com