Interordi Menu
pual
White Shade
239 posts

Mine describe me as scary when i ride my bike around on speed 6 and i put both hands behind my head.

^Died thinking that he was the lord of caocs when he is the lord of care bears.- Ringman
with corrections to spelling..
< died thinking he was lord of chaos when he is lord of the care bears. Ringman

‎"those who live by sword get shot by those who live by gun....who get imprisoned by those who live by the law...Who get killed by those who live by the sword."
GYAAAH!!! ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE!!!

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

I am often called The Anti-N00b... just kidding. Athletic,cool, and just a good friend to hang out with because I get the party started. Pual , what made you think of this topic?

pual
White Shade
239 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by saiyanprince5
I am often called The Anti-N00b... just kidding. Athletic,cool, and just a good friend to hang out with because I get the party started. Pual , what made you think of this topic?

i was called scary last Tuesday when i showed up at the elementary school.you see i am home schooled and i like to talk to my friends at thier recess.

^Died thinking that he was the lord of caocs when he is the lord of care bears.- Ringman

‎"those who live by sword get shot by those who live by gun....who get imprisoned by those who live by the law...Who get killed by those who live by the sword."

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Become Dr. Cossack's waifu
Acquired on 20 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

"Slave" "That Guy" or my favorite...exlcusive to #mmpc..."Overrated" and "Give me Money" XP

pual
White Shade
239 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Teej
"Slave" "That Guy" or my favorite...exlcusive to #mmpc..."Overrated" and "Give me Money" XP

interesting titles...
~pual

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

They describe me as a lazy ass.

I prefer to think of myself as "That guy who makes his friends do all the work and then points 'n laughs at them 'cause they actually did it." :P

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

DreamSword
Shade.EXE
Inactive
368 posts

Many of my friends call me the smart @$$ or the smart one. One friend of mine calls me Sasuke. Why? I dunno.

"Made by X-shunin and slash beast"

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

They do call me scary, but for good reason. I look pretty frightening in shadows.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

For uno, when you drive at speed 6 on a bike with your hands behind your head, I don't call one scary, but stupid.

For duo, well, why would you want to know? Are you stalking me or something? ARE YOU? ARE YOU?! WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Flameman EXE.
Pop-up
Inactive
49 posts

My friends describe me as someone who you can't find in one place for long. Because I'm one place and when they turn around and look back I'm not there anymore. When they turn around again I'm right there and it's funny to see them get confused. :>

Blazen
Vv
Inactive
-48 post

A lazy, smart, unlucky, skilled man.

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

Werid. Forgetful. Clumsy. Someone that makes you laugh. Random

I talk to myself, which entertains them. I forget stuff which makes them laugh at me. I trip over flat ground, which they find funny, and that is how I make them laugh. ^^ By random, I say the most 'out there' things.

pual
White Shade
239 posts

now my friends call me the walking accident because i sliced my thumb open with a box cutter and yesterday my bike chain locked up and i hit the cement,then i got up,fixed my bike and started riding it again.

Lifa
Non-Playable Character
Inactive
203 posts

Sadistic, loud, strong (why is it always me who opens all the tight bottles in home economics? *sob*), carefree, absent-minded, optimist, artist (NOOOO! I'm just an amateur... >.>"), sometimes really stupid, sometimes surprisingly smart...
I can't even list all the words what would describe me. Too many.. x.x"

Edited by Tikki on May 24, 2006 at 19:41:16.

Nasuke
Lead character
149 posts

I am known in #mmpc as the Annoying used-to-be n00b, that everyone loves..Joking. I'm mostly known as being annoying.

3Image

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

My friends don't really describe me that much, but I have had one tell me that I'm hyper-critical, but that was beause I called him that...

im odd
magic the gathing
Inactive
67 posts

Depends on what mood there in and what i just did recently

Edited by im odd on December 16, 2006 at 3:41:53.

Hi ^^ Magic the gathering is a cool card game ^^

SoulofaDeadRose
The Goddess of Demons
Inactive
223 posts

I'm not exactly sure how my friends would describe me. Some of them, say I'm smart, but I'm pretty sure they're lying. I've also heard evil before.

It's better to be alone than ignored.

Oh, how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying.

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

I've always been called comedic with a bit of sadism in my personality, I'm also called athletic, and people especially enjoy my contorted views of life, school, and the government.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

A bit cold, slightly humorous, Rapier wit, Hates anyone who acts like a moron, and usually slightly stoic. Oh and I'm a bit of a sadist.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.