Interordi Menu
Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

No chaos when the dinosaurs were extinct...? How the heck do you propose to say that? Were you there? No? Case and point. It probably WAS mass-chaos. You just don't know.

*Laughs at the idea of Tron actually doing research.*

Anyway, I don't care for mosquito bites, but I don't usually wear bugspray because it gives me a headache. But then, I escape the worst of the bites, anyway. They don't seem to like me much. Maybe I'm too bitter? XP

-Ri

Ms. Sunday
Baroque Works officer
Inactive
89 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Rioni Riishu
No chaos when the dinosaurs were extinct...? How the heck do you propose to say that? Were you there? No? Case and point. It probably WAS mass-chaos. You just don't know.

Anyway, I don't care for mosquito bites, but I don't usually wear bugspray because it gives me a headache. But then, I escape the worst of the bites, anyway. They don't seem to like me much. Maybe I'm too bitter? XP

-Ri

The research thing was a joke. Like you said to me How do you know you werent there. The dinosaurs exsticntion maybe wasnt chaos. Without the carnivors there'd be less preditors. As for the herbavors more green for the survivers. And yeah no wonder the mosquitos dont like you, you are too bitter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtgN5U1bCM
All thanks for Slash Beast on making this.

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

The massive natural disaster that probably caused it not withstanding... <_<

-Ri

Edited by Rioni Riishu on July 3, 2006 at 14:36:49.

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Tron
Quote:
Originally posted by Rioni Riishu

-Ri

The research thing was a joke. Like you said to me How do you know you werent there. The dinosaurs exsticntion maybe wasnt chaos. Without the carnivors there'd be less preditors. As for the herbavors more green for the survivers. And yeah no wonder the mosquitos dont like you, you are too bitter.

Actually, if the space object hadn't wiped out most plant life (which it probably did, which would leave herbavores starving as well) there would STILL be chaos. With no predators, herbavores would multiply out of control, eating all the food, and spreading disease, and waste. You FAIL at ecology.

Edited by Shadowfire on July 3, 2006 at 13:42:06.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

No, I'm pretty sure the death of all dinosaurs fucked up nature pretty badly.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

God
Not A Feminist
837 posts

Those don't bite you? That's good, because they're
actually scary looking unlike mosquitoes who you just
avoid because you know they'll bite you.

I've been getting a lot of bites by giant mosquitoes;
these ones were (apparently, according to a friend)
genetically engineered to fight mad cow disease.
..What? That doesn't amke any sense. Anyway, those
bites were the size of welts, and itched like hell.

I don't think getting bit on the foot is annoying. It
will itch a lot yes, because you can see it, but if
you actually scratch it OFF, it will generaly stop
itching if it's on your foot. I think the foot is
really the easiest place to get to to scratch when you
need it. Or make the fingernail marks, but you don't
really even need thatif it's on your foot.

Anyway, those giant mosquits bites were the size of
welts (or did I say that already?). There's also some
giant mosquitoes about 2 feet long, apparently, that
emerged from swamps in lower Alabama. If they bite
you, you'll die because they take so much blood.

I've also been bitten twice by ants (a breed around
here I've never seem be for that is extremely
aggressive to humans - but they look different, so i
can tell) on the inside of my vagina.

If you've ever had a bite that hurts while in the
process of happening, that's it. They also itch and
form into pustules you can pop (but the ones in the
vagina don't itch, they just hurt enough to make me
scream both times).

[This post is in the wrong place because I accidentally hit 'report' when I tried to reply 2 days ago and had to have Break send it back to me. This is all I had time to do today.]

Edited by God on July 3, 2006 at 17:33:45.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
There's also some

Wow, do they have 300 foot alligators there too?

How about bats the size of airplanes?!

DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER...
MASS HYSTERIA.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 290: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Banned
252 posts

Luckily Dinosaurs are gone..or else Im dead for sure!

Quote:
Originally posted by Coco
Wait a minute, my brother told about the mosquito hawk, i like mosquito hawks, they don't bite people, they eat mosquitos. Here.

*Show the picture*

The picture u show Coco is that i saw this 2...My mother caught 1 dead and I found one in school..i killed it and 1 of the principle question me wat i was doing.I told her and ran to the toilet to wash my hands...it was pretty disgusting..

:P

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by megaman x rocks!
Luckily Dinosaurs are gone..or else Im dead for sure!

Quote:
Originally posted by Coco
Wait a minute, my brother told about the mosquito hawk, i like mosquito hawks, they don't bite people, they eat mosquitos. Here.

*Show the picture*

The picture u show Coco is that i saw this 2...My mother caught 1 dead and I found one in school..i killed it and 1 of the principle question me wat i was doing.I told her and ran to the toilet to wash my hands...it was pretty disgusting..

:P

Know what's really disgusting? The fact that you would kill that thing just because it was there. Crane Flies are entirely benificial to human beings.. they pollinate flowers, and they do not bite.

Sephiroth XX
Hikari
Inactive
664 posts

The Phillipines has evil mosquitoes. I had six bites when I woke up, and that was with bug spray! Just evil.

How do you prove that we exist...
Maybe we don't exist...
-Vivi FF9

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Final_War

^JOIN NOWWWWW OR I WILL PWN J00!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/MegamanBNimperial

^Join too

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

I was planning to be a tourist in Africa one day. You know. See the wildlife and nature. But I cancelled that. I found out that mosquitos have a disiese they can carry to humans. I read that the disiese can kill you pretty quick. I think its called the sleeping virus. I'm not going anywhere with annoying bugs that disieses.

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Glacierman
I was planning to be a tourist in Africa one day. You know. See the wildlife and nature. But I cancelled that. I found out that mosquitos have a disiese they can carry to humans. I read that the disiese can kill you pretty quick. I think its called the sleeping virus. I'm not going anywhere with annoying bugs that disieses.

It's called African Sleeping Sickness, and it's spread by Tsetse flies. Bug repellant and netting over your bed would take care of that.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowfire
Quote:

It's called African Sleeping Sickness, and it's spread by Tsetse flies. Bug repellant and netting over your bed would take care of that.

A flie huh. Are flies related to mosquitos? I'm still not taking a chance though. Life is a treasured thing you need to keep alive.

Edited by Glacierman on July 12, 2006 at 15:03:46.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

They are both insects, and they belong to the order of Diptera. It's a little hard to give a specific example of what exact family a fly belongs to, since they tend to be all over the map.

As for the Tsetse fly, it is part of the Glossinidae family, while the mosquito is part of the Culicidae family.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

God
Not A Feminist
837 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Quote:
There's also some

Wow, do they have 300 foot alligators there too?

How about bats the size of airplanes?!

DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER...
MASS HYSTERIA.

DID YOU NOT SEE THE WORD "APPARENTLY?"

Well, I have SEEN cockroaches that are about 4 inches long and 1" thick, and we're not exactly in a completely uninhabited area, here. There are also giant anacondas, when many people (if they were not so well known) would not believe there could be a snke that ig because they've only seen garden snakes. This is only what I was told, but the person is probably reliable.

Banned
112 posts
Nasuke
Lead character
149 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
If you hate mosquitos try going to a boot camp run by and ex-marine ,on the coast of lake erie for a week with only a screen door and no big repellant. Seriously, take your angst to somewhere that it isn't spamming up the board, coco.

The irony of this is so funny, you're taking your angst out on the board, and you did it TWICE, so you can't really complain. Anyway, back on topic, The mosquitos are really annoying, currently I have like..6 bites.

3Image

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Nasuke
Quote:
If you hate mosquitos try going to a boot camp run by and ex-marine ,on the coast of lake erie for a week with only a screen door and no big repellant. Seriously, take your angst to somewhere that it isn't spamming up the board, coco.

The irony of this is so funny, you're taking your angst out on the board, and you did it TWICE, so you can't really complain. Anyway, back on topic, The mosquitos are really annoying, currently I have like..6 bites.

Okay, that's not true angst, I used sarcasm there because that was a joke on angst.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Wow. Coco. This is your longest topic . Nats are annoying,

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:

Um, Glacier, no one has seen Coco on for about 4 weeks so it's safe to say she's probably left.

Also I thought this was about mosquitos, not nats.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Quote:
Quote:

Um, Glacier, no one has seen Coco on for about 4 weeks so it's safe to say she's probably left.

Wrong! Look at her last post in this topic. She was here yesterday. Besides its summer. If people leave it might only be cause thier on vacation. They might come back. So dont jump to conclusions unless you go to other peoples view points and get all the facts.

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wrong! Look at her last post in this topic. She was here yesterday. Besides its summer. If people leave it might only be cause thier on vacation. They might come back. So dont jump to conclusions unless you go to other peoples view points and get all the facts.

I think it's safe to jump to the conclusion that you don't know your facts. The insect you're speaking about is a gnat, not a "nat". And while they are rather annoying, I've never run into a biting gnat.

Also, I'd like you to contact the Apostrophe, it's obvious you two have never met before.

Edited by Shadowfire on July 24, 2006 at 22:56:10.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Sure there's gnats that bite. Why? Because like Mosquito-hawk, gnat isn't a specific insect. Rather it's a phrase that refers to insects in the orders of Diptera and more specifically, the suborder of Nematocera.

Now, I'm pretty sure that suborder includes the Chironomidae, Culicidae, Tipulidae, Bibionidae, Ceratopogonidae, Cecidomyiidae and Simuliidae familes, which in layman's terms are: non-biting midges, mosquitoes, crane flies, hairflies, biting midges, gall midges and black flies respectively.

Edited by Mega X.exe on July 25, 2006 at 1:46:22.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

lisistrata
Savage Damsel
Inactive
18 posts

i them too but there's nothing you can do about it so just get mroe spiders round yer house

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by lisistrata
i them too but there's nothing you can do about it so just get mroe spiders round yer house

Grammar called, it's demanding an apology...

Let me show you how you should have typed that.

Quote:
the way it should have been typed I hate them too, but there's nothing you can do about it, so just get more spiders around your house.

WE aren't asking for alot, just a period some capital letters, may be a comma; add that and you'll be fine.

Edited by Black Dranzer.exe on July 31, 2006 at 11:11:46.

Edited by Black Dranzer.exe on August 1, 2006 at 15:23:12.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I'm pretty sure you missed a space, a comma and took out one of the letters in the word 'them'.

Cool down, Grammar Nazi Dranzer.

Edited by Mega X.exe on July 31, 2006 at 11:43:25.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Banned
112 posts
Glacierman
Ice God
Inactive
247 posts

Man that ones HUGE. Even though I still know they took the pic up close. Its colorful though(that way its easier to notice and run away).

Banned
112 posts