Pages: 1 2

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 25, 2006 at 22:54:40 [Post link]

Eh, I like SOAD, so nuts to you.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on September 25, 2006 at 22:57:59 [Post link]

You are supporting terrrrrrorists.

...actually to be honest, no offense is meant at all but SOAD is pretty liberal, I wouldn't think you'd like that. ;)

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on September 25, 2006 at 23:03:29 [Post link]

Who the heck cares if a band is liberal or conservative? It's music. LET IT BE MUSIC!

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on September 25, 2006 at 23:11:38 [Post link]

Obviously the musicians care, or at least act like they do in order to sell it.

The RATM guy actually cared, hence his (eventually) leaving the band.

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on September 25, 2006 at 23:31:12 [Post link]

That's one of the resons I keep finding it harder and harder to listen to U2, Bono won't shut up about charity anymore and he acts like freaken Bill Clinton about it.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on September 25, 2006 at 23:37:08 [Post link]

Dranzer, I'm on the same boat with you. :lol:

But well..U2 was always political with their music... They just rocked harder "in the day". Plus man..Bono's damn sunglasses...they're embarassing.

X Prime
The Only God

Posted on September 26, 2006 at 0:20:43 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Arkane
Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Like Necro always says...

"Nickelback has one song." Same melody over and over (almost exact same guitar riff pauses, even) repackaged with different words. I personally like talent in my musicians but hey, we all have differing tastes.

At least I'm not gettin on System of a Down or RATM or...oh man, Creed? LOFlippin L.

You know, just because we don't all have the same opinion as you, doesn't mean you have the right to disregard thier opinion. People should come here and be able to freely state their opinions, without having some stuck up person like you to rain shit on them.

I don't care how conceited you act or how prestigious you think you are. You should really learn to keep your mouth shut. End of story.

Edited by Arkane on September 24, 2006 at 10:35:27.

WELCOME TO THE INTERNET

Personally, I find Hollow's supposed sh** more entertaining than your irate whining in regards to that 'sh**'.

Seriously, if it's sh**, why are you responding to it with "WAAAAH, RESPECT MY WORTHLESS OPINION" like a baby? Pathetic. If Hollow's well-articulated opinion is sh**, then your bi***fest of a response is as well you hypocrite.

Next time you cry about someone raining on your parade and not respecting your opinion, try not to do the same thing. It makes you look smarter. Keyword being look.

Edited by MegaMan X Prime on September 25, 2006 at 20:57:24.

X Prime
The Only God

Posted on September 26, 2006 at 0:53:07 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Arkane
People should come here and be able to freely state their opinions

You should really learn to keep your mouth shut

What's this? I believe that this is a contradiction of your point, or lack thereof.

This makes you either an idiot, a bad liar, a hypocrite, or all of the above. I vote for choice D because you can't keep your own words straight for ten minutes when they're RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

Beacuse, you know, someone's opinion on your sh**ty taste in music IS STILL THEIR OPINION. Which you have been on record as saying they should be allowed to express. WHOOPS.

How about you instead shut up, before you pollute the feeble-minded's heads with your abortive idea of morals?

Edited by MegaMan X Prime on September 25, 2006 at 20:58:12.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on September 26, 2006 at 0:55:00 [Post link]

Guys. Back to the music. Please. I'd rather not have Dr. Cossack lock us out of this one too.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
ImageImage

Blazen
Vv

Stream: Fighting is reeeeeaaaaally not my thing.
Posted on September 26, 2006 at 1:03:46 [Post link]

Ok....to get things straight...*ahem*
Arkane stated what he liked. Hallow said he didn't like those bands, and stated why. Arkane got angery at him and tried to make him seem better with word play, though he failed for he mixed up his words, as X Prime said. Very well I may add. Now if end it here, with all of that. Let it be, or shall you end this topic with another pointless arguement. Just end it, drop it completely, it never happened. Then just continue to say how you feel about a certain song or band. Just respect everyone's opinions and let them be stated without argue. M'kay?

Lifa
Non-Playable Character

Stream: wow, been a long time
Posted on September 26, 2006 at 15:23:32 [Post link]

That's right. o.o/
Pointless arguments leads to nothing but more and more argument. Neh.

Ri already mentioned there Within Tempation which is one of my favourite bands too.
With it I like also Nightwish even the band lost its vocalist Tarja.

Other bands were Poets Of The Fall, Evanescence, Suburban Tribe, Sonata Arctica, Disturbed, Enya, Entwine, For My Pain..., Linkin Park, Sentenced and so on.. ^^'

Typically type goes from symphonic- and power metal to rock and sometimes I like to listen punk, classical or even pop... but seldom.

Favorite song.. Hm. So many of those, but..

Diablo - Read My Scars
Dir En Grey - Ain't Afraid to Die
Disturbed - Land of Confusion, Stricken
Dream Theater - A Change Of Seasons
Enigma - Gravity Of Love
Entwine - Bitter Sweet, Bleeding For The Cure, Falling Apart, Enjoy The Silence
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life, Everybody's Fool, My Immortal, My Last Breath
For My Pain... - Queen Misery
Gackt - REDEMPTION
Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons
HIM - The Sacrament
Him & Her - In Joy and Sorrow
Linkin Park - Numb, Faint, In The End, Papercut
Lordi - Blood Red Sandman, Hard Rock Hallelujah
Nickelback - Photographs
Nightwish - Crownless, Dead Boy's Poem, End Of All Hope, I wish I Had An Angel, Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan, Nemo, Sleepwalker, Walking In The Air
Opeth - Still Day Beneath the Sun
Poets Of The Fall - Carnival of Rust, Dawn, Late Goodbye, Lift, Locking up the Sun, Roses
Sentenced - Cross My Heart And Hope To Die, Fragile, May Today Become the Day
Sonata Arctica - Black Sheep, Don't Say a Word, Fullmoon, My Land, Replica, Shy, Tallulah, The Cage, The Misery
Suburban Tribe - Nevermore, Silent Rain (ah, the legendary scream~ *_*) While The World Awaits
Uniklubi - Huomenna
Within Temptation - See who I am, Jillian
Wolf's Rain: Steve Conte - Stray
X Japan - Crucify My Love
The Youth Group - Forever Young

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!

Stream: "You've got red on you."
Posted on September 26, 2006 at 18:14:59 [Post link]

Can I hug you, Tikki? I was about to request a topic lock, until I read your post- which is decidedly, beautifully on topic! And yay, someone else loves Within Temptation! <3 (I got Shadowfire hooked on it. XD)

Anyway, the nice thing about this topic, is I always have more to add, lol. Like, oh, yeah, I love Celine Dion, too, and a lot of game soundtracks. The Xenosaga soundtracks have some awesome music. <3 Oh, yeah, Cascada rocks, too. Always makes me wanna dance, lol.

Edit: Tikki, I just realized that your favorite two WT songs are my two favorites, too! <3

-Ri

Edited by Rioni Seres on September 26, 2006 at 14:17:21.

PUNK
Hunter

Posted on September 26, 2006 at 19:02:08 [Post link]

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 26, 2006 at 23:51:25 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Tikki

Diablo - Read My Scars
Dir En Grey - Ain't Afraid to Die
Disturbed - Land of Confusion, Stricken

>>Dream Theater - A Change Of Seasons<<

Enigma - Gravity Of Love
Entwine - Bitter Sweet, Bleeding For The Cure, Falling Apart, Enjoy The Silence
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life, Everybody's Fool, My Immortal, My Last Breath
For My Pain... - Queen Misery
Gackt - REDEMPTION
Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons
HIM - The Sacrament
Him & Her - In Joy and Sorrow
Linkin Park - Numb, Faint, In The End, Papercut
Lordi - Blood Red Sandman, Hard Rock Hallelujah
Nickelback - Photographs
Nightwish - Crownless, Dead Boy's Poem, End Of All Hope, I wish I Had An Angel, Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan, Nemo, Sleepwalker, Walking In The Air
Opeth - Still Day Beneath the Sun
Poets Of The Fall - Carnival of Rust, Dawn, Late Goodbye, Lift, Locking up the Sun, Roses
Sentenced - Cross My Heart And Hope To Die, Fragile, May Today Become the Day
Sonata Arctica - Black Sheep, Don't Say a Word, Fullmoon, My Land, Replica, Shy, Tallulah, The Cage, The Misery
Suburban Tribe - Nevermore, Silent Rain (ah, the legendary scream~ *_*) While The World Awaits
Uniklubi - Huomenna
Within Temptation - See who I am, Jillian
Wolf's Rain: Steve Conte - Stray
X Japan - Crucify My Love
The Youth Group - Forever Young

I <3 you.

Anyway, I have noticed that SOAD is a bit liberal, or at the very least they don't like Bush. Of course that's getting to be pretty common with Republicans too. I like the music I guess. And I don't like Bush all that much, so what the hell, eh?

And I didn't take it offenseively, I just felt I needed to throw my opinion out there with nice little apathy in other opinions.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on September 27, 2006 at 2:31:11 [Post link]

Quote:
Everything always leads to a dilemma on the interent.

But everything's fine on the internet unless people have thin skin.

SOAD is alot like RATM in the whole deal of, oh the media is bad, government is bad, etc etc...yet what are they doing..using media to promote their band, yeah they just seem like abunch of fakers but that's alright. Music's no good either, but whatever..I just don't like people who scream and call it a song.

And you're a good kid, Mega X. You've matured, but not to the point of "oh god die in a tire fire plz" maturity. Also Blazen gets a cookie for logic, ohhhhh yeah, touchdown dance.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 27, 2006 at 4:10:40 [Post link]

Yeah, it's part of the thing that I'm coming to understand about my religion, is that there's this foggy place between not being a believer and being a 'true follower' that most people get stuck in, where they end up being more or less worse than the world they're trying to be free from. I'd like to think that I'm getting away from that fog and into what it's really supposed to be like. It's hard to explain, but it's something for another topic.

Anyway, before you get the wrong idea about me, SOAD had an album called Steal This Album. So I did. All of them, in fact. :)

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals

Badges: Caprice Rin Tezuka Soldier Spy Engineer ... and 22 more
Stream: I am VGWuhu, King of Monks http://cloud.steamp...

NetNavi:
Caapsu.EXE
Z-license
Level: 7 [What's this?]
Posted on September 27, 2006 at 4:39:36 [Post link]

I shouldn't even have to say it, but will since high-post counts are pretty to look at.

UTADA HIKARU FTW (specifically Simple and Clean as well as Sanctuary, of course.) But you saw this coming, so, meh.

Edited by Teej on September 26, 2006 at 21:40:22.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on September 27, 2006 at 4:40:58 [Post link]

Hey, I've got nothing against those songs. I'm a fan myself.

ImageImage

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on September 27, 2006 at 5:28:51 [Post link]

J-pop makes my ears bleed but there's very few rock songs..I guess you can call them..that I like.

And alright, there you go Mega X. You're alright if you're stealing all their music, then. ;)

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on September 27, 2006 at 15:52:10 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
J-pop makes my ears bleed but there's very few rock songs..I guess you can call them..that I like.

I could say the same about alot of those J-bubblegummy artists. Don't get me started about Gackt;...I can handle most of the anime intros, G Gundam's second intro is the only J-pop song i'll ever really want to listen to, others are tolerable...

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Lifa
Non-Playable Character

Stream: wow, been a long time
Posted on September 27, 2006 at 17:11:39 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Rioni Seres
Can I hug you, Tikki? I was about to request a topic lock, until I read your post- which is decidedly, beautifully on topic! And yay, someone else loves Within Temptation! <3 (I got Shadowfire hooked on it. XD)

... I didn't think that my post would have this kind of... effects. :"D
I don't mind of hugs, you should beware if I hug you. >X3

Dream Theater's A Chance Of Season is something.. something... indescribable's captivating. *_*
Utada Hikaru has some few songs I like. Simple and Clean, Hikari and Passion were nice.. There is some other j-pop artists or songs I like too. It usually depends of the song and it's lyric and melody, but somehow interest in j-pop doesn't last so far as rock and other type of music do.

Iih, I almost forgot Celine Dion's My Heart will go on. O.O"

Edited by Tikki on September 27, 2006 at 20:21:52.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on September 28, 2006 at 1:44:01 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
I could say the same about alot of those J-bubblegummy artists. Don't get me started about Gackt;...I can handle most of the anime intros, G Gundam's second intro is the only J-pop song i'll ever really want to listen to, others are tolerable...

Hahahhahahaaaaaa Gackt....what a has-been. I can't stand most anime music and stuff, only thing I've liked was Hanadoki from..Samurai Deeper Kyo? I think. I dunno. It's bitchin.

Pages: 1 2

New topic Reply