Interordi Menu
axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

If not for the time-sensitive nature of this, and the fact it involves Legends, I might just say to hell with it and come back later. So I hope something comes of it.

Over at 1up.com, James Mielke has an interview coming up today with Mr. Keiji Inafune. You know him, right? If you don't, I'll make it simple: he's the reason you're on this site, reading this article.

As luck has it, Mielke is one of those types in the gaming press who enjoyed Legends, but weren't very good at convincing people to buy it, which of course lead to the problem of the series ending at 2. He hopes to remedy this by way of a poll in his blog through which people can show their support for a new installment.

Unfortunately, if you don't like XBox 360 or PS3, then I guess your vote may not really matter, but that's neither here nor there; they can do a port later or something, I'm sure. If Wii is your console of choice, say as much in the comments and hope that he doesn't see fit to change the intent of your message.

So, there it is. The poll currently stands at under 1,000 votes, probably not enough to change his mind, especially coming from the non-Japanese audience. And even if it were, he's given the impression before that such decisions are out of his hands.

But really, in the end, it's worth a shot. The only thing worse at this point would be if they somehow un-made the Legends games we already have, so what do we have to lose?

MaceMan
Knight
Inactive
1044 posts

Not sure how much it matters at this point, but I don't suppose you have a direct link? I'm having a few issues locating the blog, let alone the poll.

Nothing is foolproof to a truly talented fool.

Sorry, MegaMan, but it looks like you
might be stuck up there for a little while more... Actually... at this rate... you may NEVER come down!!! *sob*

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
-4276 post
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

Its from Atomic Fire.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts
Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by axl z
http://www.planet-megaman.com/

Atomic Fire had it first, Planet Megaman is slow anymore.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

By the way, reading the topic post has made me realize just how far you've come in terms of typing. Good job.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
-4276 post
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
By the way, reading the topic post has made me realize just how far you've come in terms of typing. Good job.

He actually just copied that off of Atomic Fire, X.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by RisingDragon
Quote:

I did the old cut and past job.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by RisingDragon
Quote:

...Oh.

Well, uh... well even so, he has made progress. It might not have been as astronomical as I had thought, but still, progress. Which is good.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Quote:
Well, uh... well even so, he has made progress. It might not have been as astronomical as I had thought, but still, progress. Which is good.

I rather try to decipher someone's own words than reading plagiarism...

Axl, please always cite where you got the quote/information whenever you are going to post such stuff.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

Yes Break, but I didn't know it was plagiarism, and his real writing has shown improvement. I just love it when people ignore half of what I say.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

Quote:
Yes Break, but I didn't know it was plagiarism, and his real writing has shown improvement. I just love it when people ignore half of what I say.
What did you say?

:P

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

Somehow this topic turned into an discussion concerning axl z's typing skills.

In any case, it's good to know that there are some people out there trying to keep the Legends series afloat.

axl z
Gundamn
Inactive
1059 posts

To knock this out of the park now.Thanks for the complament.I just got into a fight with a 14 year old kid who wrote a whole paragragh on how I forgot to put the word "but".Kid banned me from myspace and evrey thing.